Author Topic: How To Diss WCC  (Read 1956 times)

·SiNiStEr·

• Tex
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • is this mic on?
Re:How To Diss WCC
« Reply #60 on: April 28, 2003, 07:54:35 PM »
oo oo diss me! diss me!

ps. i recently looked at biggag's 'last 50 posts' and in every single one he is just dissing someone.. he dont add or post anything new.. imo hes a fagit who should just leave if he aint gonna contribute.. lil bitch startin to get on muh nerves with that 'im out!!!'.. how gay are you kid? and remember, i live in san antonio.. im within walkin distance of ya border-crossin ass..
:..WCC Cup Champion.. 
:..WCC Heavyweight Champion..           

Battle Record :    24-6

thats how we do..
.:-ELITE-:.    M-Dogg.. Rodzilla.. SiNiStEr.. VitoDeLuca.. Mack..  .:-ELITE-:. she wanted me to bust in her eye so she could watch my children..Fabolous

TilMakaveliReturns

« Reply #61 on: April 28, 2003, 10:32:28 PM »
Sinister be careful, the guy's a big time crip. He will kill you like nothing, right AG? LMAO. Yeah right, the guy's a JOKE. That fool would be eaten alive by anybody on this board, even the pussy Rapquake, well maybe, that was too exaggerated. But you get my point, this faggot is one of those "online gangstaz", he will do some drive-by email's n shit.

Quakaveli

« Reply #62 on: April 28, 2003, 10:38:41 PM »
Sinister be careful, the guy's a big time crip. He will kill you like nothing, right AG? LMAO. Yeah right, the guy's a JOKE. That fool would be eaten alive by anybody on this board, even the pussy Rapquake, well maybe, that was too exaggerated. But you get my point, this faggot is one of those "online gangstaz", he will do some drive-by email's n shit.

Talk about being a joke and not contributing to the board....

The Watcher

« Reply #63 on: April 28, 2003, 11:05:01 PM »
message board beefs make baby jesus cry
army of the pharaohs never make love songs
we finger fuck bitches with freddy krueger gloves on
- celph titled

"lol infact lmao" - Proof of D12

anticipate the shots like obama at the podium
- joe budden

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #64 on: April 29, 2003, 05:06:14 PM »

Talk about being a joke and not contributing to the board....

Anal Cock contributes horrible jokes (and horrible looks as well) to the board...