Author Topic: Sccit the Bitch  (Read 625 times)

·SiNiStEr·

• Tex
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • is this mic on?
Re:Sccit the Bitch
« Reply #30 on: May 01, 2003, 09:35:39 PM »
You two posting pictures doesnt change your status of pussies. Thought Id let you know that.

You still have a beard that looks like  the nut hairs of a chimpanzee...thought Id let you know that.

LOL.. sorry i thought that was funny.. hahaa..

dont worry tMr, i live near this cat.. ill bust a kap in his ass and you can do what ya want wit NIK..
:..WCC Cup Champion.. 
:..WCC Heavyweight Champion..           

Battle Record :    24-6

thats how we do..
.:-ELITE-:.    M-Dogg.. Rodzilla.. SiNiStEr.. VitoDeLuca.. Mack..  .:-ELITE-:. she wanted me to bust in her eye so she could watch my children..Fabolous

TilMakaveliReturns

« Reply #31 on: May 01, 2003, 10:02:29 PM »
Bigg AG you lil fuckin four-eyed bitch you need to shut the fuck up cuz you ain't got shit on nobody. You're a lil pussy who doesn't know what's good for him. One of these days you'll get yours, probably not from me, but you'll get it. Then maybe you'll sit your happy ass down and shut the fuck up. I should report immigration on your illegal bitch ass.

Bigg AG

« Reply #32 on: May 01, 2003, 10:12:19 PM »
Bigg AG you lil fuckin four-eyed bitch you need to shut the fuck up cuz you ain't got shit on nobody. You're a lil pussy who doesn't know what's good for him. One of these days you'll get yours, probably not from me, but you'll get it. Then maybe you'll sit your happy ass down and shut the fuck up. I should report immigration on your illegal bitch ass.

another "threat" from Shhit personal dicc succer man im so scared Sinister is gonna bust a cap in my ass!!! u fuccin moron ya'll should be ashamed piccin on a 13 year old who will whoop ya'lls ass LMAO. im out!!!

TilMakaveliReturns

« Reply #33 on: May 01, 2003, 10:22:43 PM »
Whip our ass? LMAO. Have you looked at your ugly retarded self in the mirror lately. Your pic doesn't show you to be much. You're a lil four eye nerd man. Relax and kick back on the movies; it seems like you watch too many. Fuckin busta thinks he's a thug. Hop back over the border.

Quakaveli

« Reply #34 on: May 02, 2003, 03:41:33 AM »
Hey I have an idea here...don't both of yall live in da LA area? I mean Jamal iz a rich (prolly pussy) kid from a rich area 5 miles from Beverly Hills and BIG AG...A "supposedly" BG Crip from somewhere in LA, da ghetto area... lets take care of dis hostility person-to-person, eh?

Nima - Dubcnn.com

« Reply #35 on: May 02, 2003, 05:45:10 AM »
Hey I have an idea here...don't both of yall live in da LA area? I mean Jamal iz a rich (prolly pussy) kid from a rich area 5 miles from Beverly Hills and BIG AG...A "supposedly" BG Crip from somewhere in LA, da ghetto area... lets take care of dis hostility person-to-person, eh?

as far as i know big ag is from texas

TheSheriff

« Reply #36 on: May 02, 2003, 10:01:12 AM »
Lock this up, please...This is porbably the stupidest thread ever.

Matty_C

• 'G'
« Reply #37 on: May 02, 2003, 10:37:35 AM »
I think my IQ just dropped about 20 points from reading this thread  ::)

Nex

bez

« Reply #38 on: May 02, 2003, 10:39:06 AM »
lock it

Bigg AG

« Reply #39 on: May 02, 2003, 11:35:41 AM »
LMAO i live in TX man TMR u are making an ass of urself cuzz ur never gonna see me u fuccin retard. im out!!!

bLaDe

• The Paradoxical Third Eye
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ..: Monolith :..
« Reply #40 on: May 02, 2003, 12:24:57 PM »
I'm locking this up for obvious reasons, it has gone long enough, peace

-{bLaDe}
Waving My Double Edged Sword, God Sharpened My Blade...
Its Just Me Against The World, And The Evil That He Made...