Author Topic: J-Diggs ft. Liquor Sto - I Do What I Want (Exclusive Music Video)  (Read 1003 times)

OmegaRed

We need your help.....

Looking for latest content ----->
https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCAkQem5MWo3cuhdIOPQEaeQ/videos
 www.insomiacmagazine.com

Sccit

DOPE JOINT .. THE FIRST RAPPER ALRIGHT, DIGGS ALWAYS COME WIT IT THO

Chef_YRD

Funny story one of my good friends sisters used to date j-diggs a few years back I always thought that was mad random 😂😂
"Colder than dolemite 3 o'clock on a North Pole night In a suit made outta hoe hair woven tight rolling Pluto rocks turned to dice"

"I'm like a dream forgotten by van gough you allergic to handsoap,plus you dome dudes by the van load,wouldn't give you a jacket at lambeau"

Sccit

Funny story one of my good friends sisters used to date j-diggs a few years back I always thought that was mad random 😂😂

she fine??

Chef_YRD

she fine??

I mean she's not an IG model but she's like a hood dime in my opinion ha I'm sure the list of people who have heard of him isn't too long so the fact I knew who he was beforehand was random and funny to me
"Colder than dolemite 3 o'clock on a North Pole night In a suit made outta hoe hair woven tight rolling Pluto rocks turned to dice"

"I'm like a dream forgotten by van gough you allergic to handsoap,plus you dome dudes by the van load,wouldn't give you a jacket at lambeau"