Author Topic: Snoop Dogg new album : Neva left  (Read 20966 times)

Marco

Re: Snoop Dogg new album : Neva left
« Reply #120 on: May 16, 2017, 06:02:59 PM »
Still no tracklist?

Found this on Amazon:

1 Neva Left [Explicit]
Snoop Dogg

2 Moment I Feared [Explicit]
Snoop Dogg (feat. Rick Rock)

3 Bacc in da Dayz [Explicit]
Snoop Dogg (feat. Big Tray Deee)

4 Promise You This [Explicit]
Snoop Dogg

5 Trash Bags [Explicit]
Snoop Dogg (feat. K CAMP)

6 Swivel [Explicit]
Snoop Dogg (feat. Stresmatic)

7 Go On [Explicit]
Snoop Dogg (feat. October London)

8 Big Mouth [Explicit]
Snoop Dogg

9 Toss It [Explicit]
Snoop Dogg (feat. Too $hort & Nef The Pharaoh)

10 420 (Blaze Up) [Explicit]
Snoop Dogg (feat. Devin the Dude, Wiz Khalifa & DJ Battlecat)

11 Lavender (Nightfall Remix) [Explicit]
Snoop Dogg (feat. BADBADNOTGOOD & Kaytranada)

12 Let Us Begin [Explicit]
Snoop Dogg (feat. KRS-One)

13 Mount Kushmore [Explicit]
Snoop Dogg (feat. Redman, Method Man & B-Real)

14 Vapors (DJ Battlecat Remix) [Explicit]
Snoop Dogg (feat. Charlie Wilson & Teena Marie)

15 I'm Still Here [Explicit]
Snoop Dogg

16 Love Around the World [Explicit]
Snoop Dogg (feat. Big Bub)

Don't know, if this is the actual tracklist. Strange seeing songs like "Love Around the World" (COOLAID leftover), "Vapors (DJ Battlecat Remix)" (meant for his Doggumentary EP) and "I'm Still Here" (that Snoop Lion joint) on there. Even that KRS one song is from years ago.

Yeah, it's the real tracklist.
West Coast Connection // www.dubcnn.com/connect // West Coast Connection

dnjp4life

« Reply #121 on: May 17, 2017, 02:17:53 AM »
Cool to have an officially released version of the Vapors remix, but at the same time a bit weird considering its a song from 17 years ago.
If it is in fact on the tracklist, I hope it hasn't been remixed from the version that came with that Doggfather compilation from last year.

Jay_J

« Reply #122 on: May 17, 2017, 04:35:05 AM »
5 songs produced by Cat!!!

very good new

8. Big Mouth
Produced by Battlecat

10. 420 (Blaze Up) (feat. Devin the Dude, Wiz Khalifa & DJ Battlecat)
Produced by Battlecat

12. Let Us Begin (feat. KRS-One)
Produced by Battlecat

14. Vapors (DJ Battlecat Remix) (feat. Charlie Wilson & Teena Marie)
Produced by Battlecat

15. Still Here
Produced by Battlecat

Jay_J

« Reply #123 on: May 17, 2017, 04:41:14 AM »
that would be awesome if meech wells productions were on it.

Dogg Ly Dogg

« Reply #124 on: May 17, 2017, 05:06:33 AM »
5 songs produced by Cat!!!

very good new

8. Big Mouth
Produced by Battlecat

10. 420 (Blaze Up) (feat. Devin the Dude, Wiz Khalifa & DJ Battlecat)
Produced by Battlecat

12. Let Us Begin (feat. KRS-One)
Produced by Battlecat

14. Vapors (DJ Battlecat Remix) (feat. Charlie Wilson & Teena Marie)
Produced by Battlecat

15. Still Here
Produced by Battlecat

That 420 song is nothing special, it appears on the Grow House OST too

Detox Is A Myth!!!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Detox is the biggest marketing deception on Earth
« Reply #125 on: May 17, 2017, 06:01:56 AM »
Not really surprised.  This album is to Coolaid what More Malice was to Malice in Wonderland.  Let's be honest, Snoop wasn't going to have time to record a whole album's worth of new material in the short amount of time that has elapsed between Coolaid and now.  Snoop had to use old material to fill out the album.  The question is, why even put out an album like this in the first place?  Why the rush?  I suppose it's just a business decision to try to monetize as much material as possibly rather than let it float around on the Web for free.

But it's this lack of quality control that is really burning Snoop's long-time fans like me who used to buy his albums but not anymore.  He can't be trusted, which is sad.  But, then again, it's a new era, and what does it even matter, really?  Snoop's rich and doesn't need the money, so if this flops he probably won't even feel it.  There's really nothing riding on this release, so I guess he figures why not put this out and see what comes of it.  If nothing does, it's truly no big deal.
"Detox" is a myth -- Bigfoot, Loch Ness Monster, Area 51, Iraq having WMD, Detox...you get it now?  It was invented by the Aftermath marketing department to maintain the fans' attention.  Notice how everytime a new Aftermath album is ready to come out, they always mention Detox is next up?  Because they are using the invention of "Detox" as a way to market other albums.  The sooner you realize that Detox is NOT REAL, the sooner you'll feel liberated.  Oh yeah, f.u. Aftermath for fooling us fans.

J-FUNKTION

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #126 on: May 17, 2017, 06:39:15 AM »
Is there gonna be hard copies? i dont see shit anywhere..

Mr.(Ko)Kane

« Reply #127 on: May 17, 2017, 06:54:52 AM »
Not really surprised.  This album is to Coolaid what More Malice was to Malice in Wonderland.  Let's be honest, Snoop wasn't going to have time to record a whole album's worth of new material in the short amount of time that has elapsed between Coolaid and now.  Snoop had to use old material to fill out the album.  The question is, why even put out an album like this in the first place?  Why the rush?  I suppose it's just a business decision to try to monetize as much material as possibly rather than let it float around on the Web for free.

But it's this lack of quality control that is really burning Snoop's long-time fans like me who used to buy his albums but not anymore.  He can't be trusted, which is sad.  But, then again, it's a new era, and what does it even matter, really?  Snoop's rich and doesn't need the money, so if this flops he probably won't even feel it.  There's really nothing riding on this release, so I guess he figures why not put this out and see what comes of it.  If nothing does, it's truly no big deal.

Exactly. Why the rush to release it? I was surprised when he announced the album as I didn't expect another Snoop project to be released that quickly - there was no information of him working on a new project. I don't mind putting never before heard songs on an album, but putting average songs on there that leaked years ago feels kinda cheap.

And this brings up your second point. Yeah, most Snoop projects (movies and albums) lack quality. And that's why people don't care about new projects, as they expect another half rushed effort not worth checking out. That's a shame, because he's still capable of releasing good music, but he just doesn't care or doesn't have someone to push him to step up his game, like Dre would.

Sccit

« Reply #128 on: May 17, 2017, 10:37:24 AM »
Is there gonna be hard copies? i dont see shit anywhere..

based on the tracklist its probably a quick money grab.....aka no hard copies

Sccit

« Reply #129 on: May 17, 2017, 10:40:12 AM »
y'all complaining, but snoop just dropped a legit project wit coolaid and it didn't really do that well......so he's back on his releasing compilations as albums shit

Dogg Ly Dogg

« Reply #130 on: May 17, 2017, 10:42:36 AM »
Coolaid was ok but that's it to me BUSH was way more consistant and he also dropped those albums back to back and they were both cohesive efforts but that Neva Left project I dont know why...

Sccit

« Reply #131 on: May 17, 2017, 10:52:34 AM »
Coolaid was ok but that's it to me BUSH was way more consistant and he also dropped those albums back to back and they were both cohesive efforts but that Neva Left project I dont know why...

coolaid was a dope album.....only the opening track was subpar. rest was bangin, wit some classic throwback snoop flows on there

Mr. Theo

« Reply #132 on: May 17, 2017, 11:05:56 AM »
Finally that Big Bub track in good quality .  8)

Promise You This is a banger.

KASHIF N' QUIK   MY FAVORITES MUSICIANS ALL TIME #RIPKASHIF

Okka

« Reply #133 on: May 17, 2017, 11:23:45 PM »
What I wanted to do on this record -- and it was a spontaneous move -- was to make a record to engulf every phase of Snoop Dogg that you’ve heard over the last 25 years.

I guess this is why he added old songs on the album. Lame.

so okka, i guess it's just a compilation

:tupachappy:

Definitely looks like it.

WestWestYA

« Reply #134 on: May 18, 2017, 07:41:05 AM »
Alright albums has been leaked and i gotta say its definitely for the hardcore g-funk fans. It's a solid compilation but doesn't feel nothing like a album. Still worth a listen though.