Author Topic: Kendrick Lamar - The Heart Part 4 (Audio)  (Read 7059 times)

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
Re: Kendrick Lamar - The Heart Part 4 (Audio)
« Reply #30 on: April 03, 2017, 09:33:54 AM »
Boring and can't stay in time with the beat.  Greatest rapper alive?  yeah right.  Suga Free can rap circles around this dumbass.

Now we are just being a hater.

Of today's generation, I'd put K Dot as the best rapper. By today's generation, I mean those rappers who's hits have come in the 2010's. Like Game, TI, Lil' Wayne, their peaks were 2000's, so that's the last generation. Suga Free was mostly 90's, so he's two generations back. To me, the current generation are rappers like Drake, Joey Bada$$, Wale, Big Sean, and others who are generally about 30 years old right now who've been the artist of this generation. When K Dot calls himself Greatest Rapper Alive, he's putting himself with his peers. He's already said, Jay, Nas, Game, all them are older and they are his elders. But this current generation, those are his peers and he's coming to kill all them.

Blood$

« Reply #31 on: April 03, 2017, 09:36:39 AM »
I'm gonna honestly say I don't feel that "Humble" joint like that and I hope it's not an album cut

it's not bad by any means but something about it comes off as underwhelming to me and just because it's Kendrick people are freaking out

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #32 on: April 03, 2017, 11:42:25 AM »
I agree with that. I posted on Facebook, not sure if I like this track. Maybe my least favorite K Dot track, right after one of my favorites in the Heart pt. 4. (Even if it wasn't a diss, that track goes HARD and I love that K Dot is finally embracing his place in hip-hop at this moment.) But I ain't worried about Humble being on the album, I though i was a weak first single and then TPAB was easily the best album of this last decade, so I'm not worried. As far as my least favorite tracks, ironically his lead singles to all his commercial albums are my top 3. Swimming Pools, i, and Humble are 3,2,1 in that order. Man, I hate to hear what his next first album single will sound like, because I can't picture him doing a song worse that Humble. And Humble actually is a decent track, for other artist.

Blood$

« Reply #33 on: April 03, 2017, 12:26:23 PM »
I agree with that. I posted on Facebook, not sure if I like this track. Maybe my least favorite K Dot track, right after one of my favorites in the Heart pt. 4. (Even if it wasn't a diss, that track goes HARD and I love that K Dot is finally embracing his place in hip-hop at this moment.) But I ain't worried about Humble being on the album, I though i was a weak first single and then TPAB was easily the best album of this last decade, so I'm not worried. As far as my least favorite tracks, ironically his lead singles to all his commercial albums are my top 3. Swimming Pools, i, and Humble are 3,2,1 in that order. Man, I hate to hear what his next first album single will sound like, because I can't picture him doing a song worse that Humble. And Humble actually is a decent track, for other artist.

agreed, even when "I" dropped I wasn't big on that joint either but then the live version on the album I actually liked and I felt it fit well into context with the storyline of the album