Author Topic: The Official Las Vegas Raiders of Oakland Thread  (Read 5916 times)

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
Re: The Official Las Vegas Raiders of Oakland Thread
« Reply #30 on: April 04, 2017, 11:34:37 AM »
Plus side, old timers call them the LAMBs when they are losing. An improvement if you ask Sccit. LOL

Sccit

« Reply #31 on: April 04, 2017, 11:38:45 AM »
ur uncle is what we call a bandwagon fan

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #32 on: April 04, 2017, 11:41:29 AM »

Except he was a hardcore Rams fan until they left LA. Dude he was a fan for longer than I've been alive.

Sccit

« Reply #33 on: April 04, 2017, 11:46:09 AM »

Except he was a hardcore Rams fan until they left LA. Dude he was a fan for longer than I've been alive.

not that hardcore after all

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #34 on: April 04, 2017, 12:02:00 PM »

LOL... once they left California, his loyalities got shaky, and then he followed the Raiders. When the Rams moved back, it looked like he was going back to the Rams, but stuck with the Raiders.

Sccit

« Reply #35 on: April 04, 2017, 01:38:07 PM »

LOL... once they left California, his loyalities got shaky, and then he followed the Raiders. When the Rams moved back, it looked like he was going back to the Rams, but stuck with the Raiders.

he'll come around

DeeezNuuuts83

« Reply #36 on: April 04, 2017, 01:47:21 PM »
Why do you have such a hard on for the Rams? Were you all gung ho about them before they announced they were coming back? Who cares if they're LA now... sure maybe it's a reason to root for them but there's no obligation, especially with California and football teams seem to move more often than most other non-California franchises do.

Sccit

« Reply #37 on: April 04, 2017, 02:23:27 PM »
Why do you have such a hard on for the Rams? Were you all gung ho about them before they announced they were coming back? Who cares if they're LA now... sure maybe it's a reason to root for them but there's no obligation, especially with California and football teams seem to move more often than most other non-California franchises do.

that's easy .. i'm a loyal dude. if a team reps my city, then i rep for them. that's the way it works. LA ain't had a team in 20 years, so figuring out why i'm excited to have one is not rocket science brodie.

DeeezNuuuts83

« Reply #38 on: April 04, 2017, 04:35:11 PM »
Why not the Chargers then?

Sccit

« Reply #39 on: April 04, 2017, 06:12:21 PM »
Why not the Chargers then?

RAM'S CAME FIRST, I ALREADY PLEDGED MY ALLEGIANCE

IN REALITY, I WAS HOPIN IT WOULD BE RAIDERS

DeeezNuuuts83

« Reply #40 on: April 04, 2017, 10:52:18 PM »
So just to be clear, by that logic, if the Rams leave and no other teams move to or from LA, then you default to being a Chargers fan, correct?

Sccit

« Reply #41 on: April 04, 2017, 11:25:11 PM »
So just to be clear, by that logic, if the Rams leave and no other teams move to or from LA, then you default to being a Chargers fan, correct?

not sure until it happens

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #42 on: April 05, 2017, 08:28:39 AM »
Since the owner of the Rams is spending $3 Billion on a new stadium with his own money, I HIGHLY doubt he'd move. If anything the Chargers are more likely to move. I honestly wish the NFL would switch the Raiders and Chargers to bring the Raiders back to LA and move the Chargers to LV. Even the mayor of LV said she's a Charger fan and would prefer the Chargers. But the Rams owner does NOT want the Raiders there because he's NOT going to spend $3 Billion on a new stadium just for the Raiders to come in and take over LA. It's like the owner of the Clippers owning Staples Center then letting the Lakers play (I know it's reverse since the Staples Center people own 33% of the Lakers and 0% of the Clippers). If Staples was owned by the Clippers, they'd NEVER let the Lakers play there because you don't want to be over shadowed in your own stadium. Same with the Rams, they'd NEVER let the Raiders move there because they'd be over shadowed in their own $3 Billion stadium.

DeeezNuuuts83

« Reply #43 on: April 05, 2017, 10:40:43 AM »
I was just giving a hypothetical scenario, not a likely one, to prove my point.

Sccit

« Reply #44 on: April 05, 2017, 12:27:41 PM »
I was just giving a hypothetical scenario, not a likely one, to prove my point.

lol u don't have a point .. ur tryna stump me because u tryna overcompensate for not reppin a team via residency, but it won't work. i'm a rams fan cuz they rep my city. if anything else should happen, ill move according to how i feel. period.