Author Topic: next super star rapper MARQUS CLAE +mixtape  (Read 946 times)

2Relevant

next super star rapper MARQUS CLAE +mixtape
« on: April 27, 2017, 12:14:53 PM »
17 year old  Houston-bred MC MARQUS CLAE who is signed to no limit a south rapper who doesn't need no trap clone gimmick style or catchy club gimmick beats this guy is all lyrics reminds me of a young kdot could this kid be the one to take the throne from kdot in the future ? only time will tell

mixtape

http://www.datpiff.com/pop-mixtape-download.php?id=mc386cdc
« Last Edit: April 27, 2017, 12:23:19 PM by Belt »

Blood$

Re: next super star rapper MARQUS CLAE +mixtape
« Reply #1 on: April 27, 2017, 01:13:13 PM »
yeah he's dope especially for his age, his newest project was cool but that Ghetto Poet went hard

2Relevant

« Reply #2 on: April 27, 2017, 03:43:44 PM »
yeah he's dope especially for his age, his newest project was cool but that Ghetto Poet went hard

been checking for new artist and this rapper caught my ear this guy is gonna be big if done right and under p wing it might just work future king of the south or maybe king of rap but we have to wait and see

Blood$

« Reply #3 on: April 27, 2017, 09:19:39 PM »

been checking for new artist and this rapper caught my ear this guy is gonna be big if done right and under p wing it might just work future king of the south or maybe king of rap but we have to wait and see

at times he gives off a Big K.R.I.T. / Ace Hood type vibe which is by no means a bad thing but that's mostly due to the Southern drawl, dude can spit for sure... just needs a bit of development and the right marketing and he can for sure be one of the next big things

Dargine

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Main Underground Stream
« Reply #4 on: April 28, 2017, 10:44:02 AM »

Best new artist out right now is Six Street Lil' Mac, he's signed to Young Buck; Cashville/G-Unit South.

Marques Clae is great as well, tho'.
http://TheMUSblog.blogspot.com

Everything about The D.O.C, Obie Trice, The Notorious B.I.G, Young Buck, Eminem, Pipe da Snipe, Devin the Dude, Six Street Mac, Dr. Dre, B.G. Knocc Out, YG Hootie, 50 Cent, Nate Dogg, 4-Bent & Black Rob.

2Relevant

« Reply #5 on: April 28, 2017, 05:15:01 PM »

Best new artist out right now is Six Street Lil' Mac, he's signed to Young Buck; Cashville/G-Unit South.

Marques Clae is great as well, tho'.

was checking out Six Street Lil' Mac i see nothing special sounds generic the lyrics are ok a lot better then the trap clones but your guy depends too much on hooks beats sounds the same i wouldn't expect nothing good to come out of anything gunit related they cant even help themselves i wish chris rivers would move on to some one who can help him also

2Relevant

« Reply #6 on: April 28, 2017, 05:15:37 PM »

at times he gives off a Big K.R.I.T. / Ace Hood type vibe which is by no means a bad thing but that's mostly due to the Southern drawl, dude can spit for sure... just needs a bit of development and the right marketing and he can for sure be one of the next big things

i totally agree

Blood$

« Reply #7 on: April 29, 2017, 03:42:59 PM »
I was browsing LiveMixtapes and came across this:

http://www.livemixtapes.com/mixtapes/30787/young-marqus-the-clae.html

says it dropped in 2014 so he was like 13 here? lol never even knew he worked with DJ Mustard, YG, etc. I figured Ghetto Poet was his first ever project

2Relevant

« Reply #8 on: May 01, 2017, 01:56:22 PM »
I was browsing LiveMixtapes and came across this:

http://www.livemixtapes.com/mixtapes/30787/young-marqus-the-clae.html

says it dropped in 2014 so he was like 13 here? lol never even knew he worked with DJ Mustard, YG, etc. I figured Ghetto Poet was his first ever project

actually that was his first project and of course went by a different name i have this haven't heard it yet im sure its years ahead to the typical trap clone bullshit