Author Topic: MC Eiht - Which Way Iz West (Official Discussion Thread)  (Read 25403 times)

BIGWORM

Re: MC Eiht - Which Way Iz West (Official Discussion Thread)
« Reply #105 on: July 02, 2017, 05:21:10 PM »
I wasn't expecting anything from this album. I was a huge Eiht fan back when he had that "constipated rap flow style". and haven't been feeling his work for years. However this album is BONKERS and I'm loving it from beginning to end! I banged it out on a HWY cruise today and I'm looking forward to listening to it again soon.

Like homie said above 2017 has been a stable year so far for albums especially the last couple weeks! Now I got to try and find the new Kool G Rap for tomorrow's cruise!

The following users thanked this post: midwestryder

DJSpin

« Reply #106 on: July 03, 2017, 03:29:42 PM »
Where can I get a cd of this?

CharlieBrown

• Chillin' Wit Snoopy, eating Peanuts
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Dre, the only Dr I know who performs miracles"
« Reply #107 on: July 04, 2017, 12:07:58 AM »
Just ordered the CD (www.premierwuzhere.com) and paid for the download from Amazon so i can hear it straight away.

Geah!
Charlie, lost his life right in front of the party...

Okka

« Reply #108 on: July 04, 2017, 12:57:31 AM »

From DJ Premier's website. I think that's the only place that is sellin' the CD right now.

CharlieBrown

• Chillin' Wit Snoopy, eating Peanuts
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Dre, the only Dr I know who performs miracles"
« Reply #109 on: July 04, 2017, 01:05:56 AM »
Last ones Left and 4 tha OG'z is hella nice, but.

Rage. Killed. That. Shit.
Charlie, lost his life right in front of the party...

DJSpin

« Reply #110 on: July 04, 2017, 02:43:41 AM »

From DJ Premier's website. I think that's the only place that is sellin' the CD right now.
Thanks, just ordered!

doggfather

« Reply #111 on: July 04, 2017, 06:28:29 AM »
finally ordered my cd copy!
https://twitter.com/dggfthr

HELP

I'm an ol' school collecta from the 90's SO F.CK DIGITAL, RELEASE A CD!

RIP GANXSTA RIDD
RIP GODFATHER
RIP MONSTA O
RIP NATE DOGG
RIP BAD AZZ

Matty

« Reply #112 on: July 04, 2017, 03:26:31 PM »
LP is dope! like the EP Brenk Sinatra's production is stellar, perfectly suiting MC Eiht while having that west coast bounce.

Gangsta Gangsta
Sittin' Around Smokin
As I Proceed

some of the tracks i am loving.

i am bumping the EP again too, some great stuff on there.

Ebony Zebedee

« Reply #113 on: July 04, 2017, 07:25:27 PM »
Fuck All You Muthafuckaz on here dissin me for askin bout the humanity of your favorite rappers and tellin me they just entertainers to you. MC Eiht sendin me a free copy of Which Way Iz West. If you dont believe me, check his instagram. This is a certified OG takin pity on poor ole me cos Im too poor to buy a copy. I been hypin that album on other websites and happened to mention all of you here and other folks anticipating and discussing it and he happened to pay me some mind and said he gon shoot me a copy.... im talkin for real.... you rekon these gangstaz dont have a heart, think again.... even the baddest muthafucka got love and heart and im braggin unashamedly.... can you imagine how dope it feelz that a made man, certified and respected by so many would actually give a damn bout a broke bitch like me? Im tellin ya guys, fuck all y'all for thinkin im soft in the head with my constant posts about the humanity of our favorite rappers... truth be told i dont even own a stereo but im gon bump this shit in my unregistered car and im not only throwing you all a middle finger im twistin two of em and payin respects to the west. Real Gz got Real hearts. And I hope every single one of yas cops that shit and loves it and feels just as good as im feelin right now.

MC EIHT IS A MUTHAFUCKIN LEGEND.
I DARE YOU TO DISAGREE.

doggfather

« Reply #114 on: July 05, 2017, 12:34:47 AM »
Fuck All You Muthafuckaz on here dissin me for askin bout the humanity of your favorite rappers and tellin me they just entertainers to you. MC Eiht sendin me a free copy of Which Way Iz West. If you dont believe me, check his instagram. This is a certified OG takin pity on poor ole me cos Im too poor to buy a copy. I been hypin that album on other websites and happened to mention all of you here and other folks anticipating and discussing it and he happened to pay me some mind and said he gon shoot me a copy.... im talkin for real.... you rekon these gangstaz dont have a heart, think again.... even the baddest muthafucka got love and heart and im braggin unashamedly.... can you imagine how dope it feelz that a made man, certified and respected by so many would actually give a damn bout a broke bitch like me? Im tellin ya guys, fuck all y'all for thinkin im soft in the head with my constant posts about the humanity of our favorite rappers... truth be told i dont even own a stereo but im gon bump this shit in my unregistered car and im not only throwing you all a middle finger im twistin two of em and payin respects to the west. Real Gz got Real hearts. And I hope every single one of yas cops that shit and loves it and feels just as good as im feelin right now.

I DARE YOU TO DISAGREE.

??

HELP

RIP GANXSTA RIDD
RIP GODFATHER
RIP MONSTA O
RIP NATE DOGG
RIP BAD AZZ

Okka

« Reply #115 on: July 05, 2017, 02:33:04 AM »

I DARE YOU TO DISAGREE.

That's nice. Try to talk about the album and not yourself though.

Dogg Ly Dogg

« Reply #116 on: July 05, 2017, 02:50:51 AM »
I hope the album will be available on amazon or else because 13$ + 22$ shipping is a bit exagerated...

WestWestYA

« Reply #117 on: July 05, 2017, 04:57:54 AM »
I hope the album will be available on amazon or else because 13$ + 22$ shipping is a bit exagerated...
All these artists for some reason have high shipping and lol please don't get me started on Redman - Mudface. That shit arrived with a broken case and a ripped inlay cover, i was soo mad because i wanted it sealed. And also no response from them.

doggfather

« Reply #118 on: July 05, 2017, 05:24:08 AM »

thats right, but gonne be OOP soon and dont get under 30-40$ + post price on ebay.
think bout that.

HELP

RIP GANXSTA RIDD
RIP GODFATHER
RIP MONSTA O
RIP NATE DOGG
RIP BAD AZZ

Ebony Zebedee

« Reply #119 on: July 05, 2017, 02:50:00 PM »

[/quote]MC EIHT IS A MUTHAFUCKIN LEGEND.
I DARE YOU TO DISAGREE.[/quote]

[/quote]That's nice. Try to talk about the album and not yourself though.
[/quote]

I will when I hear it. I liked Dubs verse on Represent Like This n Im fiending for that Rage joint he got on there. Someone else told me Eiht is somewhat reflective on WWIW and Im keen to hear that joint with the Outlawz. Kinda was hopin to keep it in the plastic tho like a keepsake but music sposed to be listened to.
« Last Edit: July 05, 2017, 02:51:50 PM by Ebony Bree Caple »