Author Topic: MC Eiht - Which Way Iz West (Official Discussion Thread)  (Read 25359 times)

Okka

"Compton Zoo" is  8)

dexter

Not feeling a single song so far everything sounds like his material from 2012/2013 which was dope for Keep It Hood for his EP. But now i expected something a little different especially with premier. Also premier is just doing simple ass cheesy stratches for eiht like he can't wait till his done with the project but hopefully im wrong when the shit drops.

premier isnt putting effort for a album that isnt gonna sell shit  :D
premier puts the same effort towards every album and real hip hop does not sell .  so Premier does not care about that shit

8 isn't hiphop hes a broke one hit wonder old fart that does gangsta rap that no one even heard of
you can say his name and everyone will say who? 8) i cant even call him washed up cause he was never any good lol
wrong it is fact MC eiht is hip hop and he is fact not one hit wonder . premier only works with real hip hop.
 it is fact hip hop is not about selling records , hits or money .  that is all mainstream brainwashed sheep bullcrap
in fact hip hop is fact about skill, respect, and knowledge .
it is fact MC Eiht is no old fart,  not broke, not washed up or not a  never was  .  In fact MC EIht is west coast hip hop legend and one of pioneers of west coast hip hop and gangsta rap .  . MC eiht has had several hit records and legendary classic albums .
this just shows you don't know crap about hip hop and are one of those fake wannabes .
what hits what classic albums
see a doctor about some form of medication, dude ;D

Music To Driveby and We Come Strapped are certified hip-hop classics, others might even argue that Straight Checkn Em and Death Threatz are west coast classics

"Straight Up Menace" and "Hood Took Me Under" are 2 of the most influential and recognized songs in gangsta rap

but chances are you never even heard any of them due to your lack of knowledge and close-mindedness

i don't know what parallel dimension you from but those songs aren't "hip hop" "classics" maybe gangsta rap classics in cali back in the day and that's being nice again nobody knows this bum anymore or never heard of him and thats his own fault for being so 1 dimension this same fate awaits those trap clones you love so much in 10 or 15 years the same shit will happen all those albums he put out and only went gold once and thats the highlight of his career lol in 1994  ;D  https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/MC_Eiht_discography  what a joke 50 year old gangsta rapper

and no such thing as "open minded" that's just a cliche  redundant term some retard made up to get over like those faggots who say have a open mind and i guess ur closed minded if ur not into that bullshit again trying to get over
Belt your are full of ignorant bullshit  . 
 it is fact me and blood are not from west coast and know who CMW and MC Eiht is very well west coast hip hop legend that is known world wide by real hip hop heads not fake ass wannabes like you .
I don't live in fake world or parallel dimension like you do
 yes those songs are in fact hip hop classics ,
 really millions know who MC Eiht only new school fake ass wannabes and brainwashed main stream sheep don't know who MC Eiht is . 
it is fact MC Eiht is west coast hip hop legend and pioneer and in fact not a bum like your nobody ass .
yes there is in fact such thing as being open minded and as there is such as thing as closeminded .  you are ignorant closeminded jackass . 
the use the word retard and faggot shows you have manhood issues and you are closeminded idiot .   
 you are not hip hop and you seem to be some ignorant fake wannabe foreigner that has no idea what he is talking about.
 in real life there such thing as 50 year old gangstas and they are called OG's but you are not from America or the hood , fake ass wannabe.
you have no credibility

lol millions know who MC Eiht  ;D  you gotta know someone or someone who likes your music to buy it i guess the world didnt give a shit bout him todays rappers most prob will never know what it feels like to go mult plat thanks to the internet and bootleggers and people me and you and every person here who puts free albums and songs for free here "made you look " ill finish this later im too fucked up lol im bout to finish listening to a real  hip hop legend nas
and to some of hip hops clasic joints  :D 8)
Going platinum or multi platinum don't mean shit in hip hop.  that is some mainstream brainwashed hip hop bullshit and that what you seem to be .  this is west coast hip hop site not some east coast or main stream dick riding site .  so show some respect to west coast hip hop legends and pioneers like MC Eiht who has hip hop classics like Straight check'em, music to drive by and we came strapped and classic songs like growing up in the hood and straight up menace or get fuck off of here because you don't belong hater .  .  this no such thing as real hip hop just hip hop .    it is fact millions know who legendary MC eiht who had classic albums and songs and was in the hood classic menace II society

ILoveQSeven

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/x3QgnZubn84" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/x3QgnZubn84</a>

The following users thanked this post: midwestryder

COMPTONRIDA1

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • COMPTON ORIGINAL
Not feeling a single song so far everything sounds like his material from 2012/2013 which was dope for Keep It Hood for his EP. But now i expected something a little different especially with premier. Also premier is just doing simple ass cheesy stratches for eiht like he can't wait till his done with the project but hopefully im wrong when the shit drops.

premier puts the same effort towards every album and real hip hop does not sell .  so Premier does not care about that shit

8 isn't hiphop hes a broke one hit wonder old fart that does gangsta rap that no one even heard of
you can say his name and everyone will say who? 8) i cant even call him washed up cause he was never any good lol
wrong it is fact MC eiht is hip hop and he is fact not one hit wonder . premier only works with real hip hop.
 it is fact hip hop is not about selling records , hits or money .  that is all mainstream brainwashed sheep bullcrap
it is fact MC Eiht is no old fart,  not broke, not washed up or not a  never was  .  In fact MC EIht is west coast hip hop legend and one of pioneers of west coast hip hop and gangsta rap .  . MC eiht has had several hit records and legendary classic albums .
this just shows you don't know crap about hip hop and are one of those fake wannabes .

Music To Driveby and We Come Strapped are certified hip-hop classics, others might even argue that Straight Checkn Em and Death Threatz are west coast classics

"Straight Up Menace" and "Hood Took Me Under" are 2 of the most influential and recognized songs in gangsta rap

but chances are you never even heard any of them due to your lack of knowledge and close-mindedness

i don't know what parallel dimension you from but those songs aren't "hip hop" "classics" maybe gangsta rap classics in cali back in the day and that's being nice again nobody knows this bum anymore or never heard of him and thats his own fault for being so 1 dimension this same fate awaits those trap clones you love so much in 10 or 15 years the same shit will happen all those albums he put out and only went gold once and thats the highlight of his career lol in 1994  ;D  https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/MC_Eiht_discography  what a joke 50 year old gangsta rapper

and no such thing as "open minded" that's just a cliche  redundant term some retard made up to get over like those faggots who say have a open mind and i guess ur closed minded if ur not into that bullshit again trying to get over
 it is fact me and blood are not from west coast and know who CMW and MC Eiht is very well west coast hip hop legend that is known world wide by real hip hop heads not fake ass wannabes like you .
 really millions know who MC Eiht only new school fake ass wannabes and brainwashed main stream sheep don't know who MC Eiht is . 
it is fact MC Eiht is west coast hip hop legend and pioneer and in fact not a bum like your nobody ass .
yes there is in fact such thing as being open minded and as there is such as thing as closeminded .  you are ignorant closeminded jackass . 
the use the word retard and faggot shows you have manhood issues and you are closeminded idiot .   
 you are not hip hop and you seem to be some ignorant fake wannabe foreigner that has no idea what he is talking about.
 in real life there such thing as 50 year old gangstas and they are called OG's but you are not from America or the hood , fake ass wannabe.
you have no credibility

Only reason Eiht has credibility is because we (meaning real compton gangsters)never put him out there until he started doing real fuckery shit... i have my personal reasons why i dislike him...but as for an artist i used to be  a fan up until i found out that as a person he aint shit and he scary as fucc... he lived in a hood...he was never a banger like that... he was only accepted because he was a rapper and got famous...BUT...on a listening stand point..All his new material sounds like trash....See the art to Gangster rap is to stay connected to the streets and Eiht disconnected himself from the streets about 25 years ago.... Dj Premiere been working on this project well over 5 years... either Dj Premiere was bullshitting or Eiht was Bullshitting

doggfather

pushed back again?

http://hiphopdx.com/news/id.43220/title.mc-eiht-dj-premier-give-first-taste-of-collaborative-album-which-way-iz-west

well its been over 5 years ..whats 3 more weeks...
;D ;D

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/x3QgnZubn84" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/x3QgnZubn84</a>

cool song and ok video!

https://twitter.com/dggfthr

HELP

I'm an ol' school collecta from the 90's SO F.CK DIGITAL, RELEASE A CD!

RIP GANXSTA RIDD
RIP GODFATHER
RIP MONSTA O
RIP NATE DOGG
RIP BAD AZZ

2Relevant

you have no credibility

lol millions know who MC Eiht  ;D  you gotta know someone or someone who likes your music to buy it i guess the world didnt give a shit bout him todays rappers most prob will never know what it feels like to go mult plat thanks to the internet and bootleggers and people me and you and every person here who puts free albums and songs for free here "made you look " ill finish this later im too fucked up lol im bout to finish listening to a real  hip hop legend nas
Going platinum or multi platinum don't mean shit in hip hop.  that is some mainstream brainwashed hip hop bullshit and that what you seem to be .  this is west coast hip hop site not some east coast or main stream dick riding site .  so show some respect to west coast hip hop legends and pioneers like MC Eiht who has hip hop classics like Straight check'em, music to drive by and we came strapped and classic songs like growing up in the hood and straight up menace or get fuck off of here because you don't belong hater .  .  this no such thing as real hip hop just hip hop .    it is fact millions know who legendary MC eiht who had classic albums and songs and was in the hood classic menace II society

ir ur not trying to go platinum in music ur in the wrong business thats why hes broke and irrelevant

midwestryder

you have no credibility

ir ur not trying to go platinum in music ur in the wrong business thats why hes broke and irrelevant
bullshit  this is hip hop not the music business ,dumbass .  hip hop is it own culture and world and going platinum don't mean shit in hip hop because that is some mainstream brainwashed sheep bullshit. Hip hop is about skill, respect and Knowledge not selling records, hits , going platinum or money because that is some mainstream brainwashed sheep bullshit .   It is a fact MC Eiht is not broke at all and is still very relevant in hip hop .   
you with the relevant mainstream brainwashed sheep bullshit shows you don't know shit about hip hop and you are one of those culture vultures.   
so you are in wrong place and don't belong here 
« Last Edit: June 14, 2017, 08:27:18 PM by midwestryder »

2Relevant

you have no credibility

bullshit  this is hip hop not the music business ,dumbass .  hip hop is it own culture and world and going platinum don't mean shit in hip hop because that is some mainstream brainwashed sheep bullshit. Hip hop is about skill, respect and Knowledge not selling records, hits , going platinum or money because that is some mainstream brainwashed sheep bullshit .   It is a fact MC Eiht is not broke at all and is still very relevant in hip hop .   
you with the relevant mainstream brainwashed sheep bullshit shows you don't know shit about hip hop and you are one of those culture vultures.   
so you are in one place and don't belong here

sure :D

midwestryder

you have no credibility

it is factual truth . so deal with it .
 hip hop is not music business and never has been . in fact hip hop first and foremost is a lifestyle and culture with rules, ways, principles, and standards set in stone by forefathers to protect and guide the culture and music .   
it is fact hip hop is about skill, respect , knowledge and it is anti-industry .
it is fact hip hop is not about and never have been about selling records, platinum records, hits or money mainstream industry brainwashed sheep bullshit  .   
to be relevant in hip hop means to keep just making good music not being on stupid pop charts because that is mainstream industry bullshit not hip hop . 

2Relevant

you have no credibility

it is factual truth . so deal with it .
 hip hop is not music business and never has been . in fact hip hop first and foremost is a lifestyle and culture with rules, ways, principles, and standards set in stone by forefathers to protect and guide the culture and music .   
it is fact hip hop is about skill, respect , knowledge and it is anti-industry .
it is fact hip hop is not about and never have been about selling records, platinum records, hits or money mainstream industry brainwashed sheep bullshit  .   
to be relevant in hip hop means to keep just making good music not being on stupid pop charts because that is mainstream industry bullshit not hip hop .

sorry not reading your same redundant one side response have fun listening to a 50 year old 1 dimensional gangsta rapper if the album even comes out predicted record sales no more then 300 copies  8)

COMPTONRIDA1

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • COMPTON ORIGINAL

you have no credibility

right broke and irrelevant !!!! he would never go platinum cuz he ever applied himself....he had the ability in the 90's to brand himself...but after his release with a major label probally killed his spirit...who knows... factor house records signed him and put together a great contract with eiht.....i think it was a 50/50 joint venture deal....eiht breached his contract and moved on from a great deal,a great investor and a wonderful project..Only because he was sooooo broke he accepted an advance from another label and was working on veterans day...

2Relevant

you have no credibility

right broke and irrelevant !!!! he would never go platinum cuz he ever applied himself....he had the ability in the 90's to brand himself...but after his release with a major label probally killed his spirit...who knows... factor house records signed him and put together a great contract with eiht.....i think it was a 50/50 joint venture deal....eiht breached his contract and moved on from a great deal,a great investor and a wonderful project..Only because he was sooooo broke he accepted an advance from another label and was working on veterans day...

rappers like him never apply themselves and theres a shit ton of his era from the west in the same boat now you mention a lable that no one ever heard of giving him a good deal i take it that was in the 90s again irrelevant and look him up hes broke

midwestryder

you have no credibility

rappers like him never apply themselves and theres a shit ton of his era from the west in the same boat now you mention a lable that no one ever heard of giving him a good deal i take it that was in the 90s again irrelevant and look him up hes broke
it is fact MC Eiht not broke at all and you sound like ignorant dipshit that does not know what he is talking about .   
you have been factually been proven wrong but you are too stupid to know it .
it is fact you don't shit about hip hop and you don't belong on this page culture vulture

Soso

New Single

The following users thanked this post: midwestryder, Marco, WestWestYA