Author Topic: Troy Ave - Press Spray (Joe Budden, Mysonne, Young Lito diss)  (Read 3458 times)

SuperSpider

So how long till Budden or Mysonne body this clown? And as if Troy Ave wasn't corny enough before, he is now promoting himself as the NuPac

Blood$

Re: Troy Ave - Press Spray (Joe Budden, Mysonne, Young Lito diss)
« Reply #1 on: May 16, 2017, 04:12:50 PM »
I was about to post this, he killed dudes lol they can respond with all the lyrical miracle 'bars' they want to but everything Troy said about them was factual  :laugh:

The following users thanked this post: OriginalVersion

OriginalVersion

« Reply #2 on: May 16, 2017, 04:34:58 PM »
they can respond with all the lyrical miracle 'bars' they want to but everything Troy said about them was factual  :laugh:

Truth. I couldn't have said it better.
+++||ORIGINAL VERSION||+++

The following users thanked this post: Blood$

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #3 on: May 17, 2017, 02:37:51 PM »
I expect Joe to come back firing though.

2Relevant

« Reply #4 on: May 17, 2017, 03:11:47 PM »
troy 15 mins are way up

Blood$

« Reply #5 on: May 17, 2017, 04:55:33 PM »
troy 15 mins are way up

lol how do you figure? he's been more relevant than ever with the case pending + all the beef he's currently in, plus making some of his best music with his back against the wall

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #6 on: May 18, 2017, 01:53:48 PM »
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/JHZBfo7I-9o" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/JHZBfo7I-9o</a>

Mysonne responds.

2Relevant

« Reply #7 on: May 18, 2017, 03:50:39 PM »
troy 15 mins are way up

lol how do you figure? he's been more relevant than ever with the case pending + all the beef he's currently in, plus making some of his best music with his back against the wall

its simple my friend hes relevant because of the case his music on the other is boring and garbage ny rap is in the worst shape ever trust me again when i type this

hes not going anywhere

Blood$

« Reply #8 on: May 18, 2017, 08:58:54 PM »
troy 15 mins are way up

its simple my friend hes relevant because of the case his music on the other is boring and garbage ny rap is in the worst shape ever trust me again when i type this

hes not going anywhere

NY rap is the best it's been since the early 2000s

SuperSpider

« Reply #9 on: May 20, 2017, 02:31:20 AM »
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/JHZBfo7I-9o" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/JHZBfo7I-9o</a>

Mysonne responds.

Mysonne was so laid back on this one and still schooled Troy in my opinion
« Last Edit: May 20, 2017, 02:02:22 PM by SuperSpider »

2Relevant

« Reply #10 on: May 20, 2017, 12:33:26 PM »
troy 15 mins are way up

hes not going anywhere

hell no it hasn't be relevant since the early 00s ny lost its sound

Blood$

« Reply #11 on: May 20, 2017, 01:15:21 PM »
troy 15 mins are way up

hes not going anywhere

lol that could not be any further from truth but please elaborate, if you're able to

SuperSpider

« Reply #12 on: May 20, 2017, 02:03:16 PM »
troy 15 mins are way up

hes not going anywhere

lol that could not be any further from truth but please elaborate, if you're able to

There's barely anyone out of NY that's poppin now and isn't garbage

Blood$

« Reply #13 on: May 21, 2017, 07:24:35 AM »
troy 15 mins are way up

hes not going anywhere

There's barely anyone out of NY that's poppin now and isn't garbage

wrong again

Troy Ave
Dave East
Don Q
Casanova
Joey Bada$$
Al Doe
Corey Finesse
Young M.A. (she's decent and can actually spit, not a big fan personally but she's 'popping')

Uncle Murda has been around but he's still doing his thing making noise, Juelz Santana has been dropping heat this year... The LOX, Prodigy, and Raekwon's last projects were dope and they're still going, Kool G Rap and AZ are coming out with albums soon plus Nas allegedly

but yeah NY isn't relevant I guess  :laugh:

Blood$

« Reply #14 on: May 21, 2017, 07:25:59 AM »

Mysonne responds.

Mysonne was so laid back on this one and still schooled Troy in my opinion

shit was snooze-fest garbage lol

and side note, Mysonne is the general of general admission, both years I went to Summer Jam he was literally next to us in the crowd so once again Troy wins by stating facts