Author Topic: TREACH TO WACK100: "I'M IN LA LOOKING FOR THAT FADE, BITCHBOY"  (Read 14809 times)

Blood$

Re: TREACH TO WACK100: "I'M IN LA LOOKING FOR THAT FADE, BITCHBOY"
« Reply #60 on: May 22, 2017, 10:59:25 PM »
fair enough, but with the way Wack was talking I'd be lead to believe dudes would leave him seriously lumped up and unable to show face on camera lol while also having video proof of the altercation taking place

DeeezNuuuts83

« Reply #61 on: May 23, 2017, 07:13:58 AM »
I understand that too but frankly if it happened the way we think it happened, even if he didn't get lumped up, his pride probably got fucked up and he didn't want to take the L, especially after he got popular after laying out Stitches. I'm sure Wack always stands his ground but you figure after the Miami incident he was on his Superman shit. Same thing with Game after he beat up 40 Glocc, then Rosemo had to bring him back to reality.

Blood$

« Reply #62 on: May 23, 2017, 07:58:47 AM »
Rosemo lied though, that incident was false and he was just trying to get shine off Game for him and his flunky Ice Burgundy... we see how that paid off for him lol

DeeezNuuuts83

« Reply #63 on: May 23, 2017, 08:24:56 AM »
No one ever confirmed it to be either true or false. Personally I believe Rosemo but that's just my opinion, but I generally can tell who is lying. And just because he got killed doesn't mean it was because he was lying. Could've been getback for Game if he really did knock him out, or for the Boskoe situation.

Sccit

« Reply #64 on: May 23, 2017, 09:58:51 AM »
y'all are too gullible and will believe everything you read on the internet  :laugh:

I doubt anything physical went down and if so, dudes did one shitty job because Wack looked untouched in the recent videos... granted he could have taken all body shots but I sincerely doubt that

you the one jumpin to conclusions tho .. i said i'm not sure either way. but some of the things wack said do go hand in hand wit gettin jumped. talked about gettin ratpacked, spoke down on boo yaa tribe, admitted to "showing up" ......

Sccit

« Reply #65 on: May 23, 2017, 10:02:01 AM »
No one ever confirmed it to be either true or false. Personally I believe Rosemo but that's just my opinion, but I generally can tell who is lying. And just because he got killed doesn't mean it was because he was lying. Could've been getback for Game if he really did knock him out, or for the Boskoe situation.

i agree, sounds to me the rosemo shit went down as they described it .. if anything, that would be more of a reason for revenge

Okka

« Reply #66 on: May 23, 2017, 11:10:37 AM »
Wack is running from Treach but Gonzoe is just still bitter that Game killed whatever was left of his 'career' in 2004 lol he has no business or say-so in any of this, he actually just wants attention  :laugh:

Did Game even diss Gonzoe though? What lines were aimed at him?

Rosemo lied though, that incident was false and he was just trying to get shine off Game for him and his flunky Ice Burgundy... we see how that paid off for him lol

Compton Menace confirmed that it was true though and they tried to play it like it was all just bullshit.
« Last Edit: May 23, 2017, 11:15:47 AM by Okka »

geezy

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • Dogg Pound Gangsta 4 Life (west coast love).
« Reply #67 on: May 23, 2017, 11:22:51 AM »
Here is the issue with screaming on the internet, you can't really do much shit after that! It's like live confession to committing a crime.

If you are a real one and have real connection, you deal with such issue in the background and that's how you can ride for your homeboy, especially if you are a celebrity.

Screaming nonstop on IG or Twitter is exposing yourself.

A lot of Big cats would be mad at Flex or Wack for that bullshit on Pac but would rather handle it discreetly.
Arsenal 4 Life!!!!!!!!!!

The following users thanked this post: Sccit

DeeezNuuuts83

« Reply #68 on: May 23, 2017, 02:05:44 PM »
y'all are too gullible and will believe everything you read on the internet  :laugh:

I doubt anything physical went down and if so, dudes did one shitty job because Wack looked untouched in the recent videos... granted he could have taken all body shots but I sincerely doubt that

you the one jumpin to conclusions tho .. i said i'm not sure either way. but some of the things wack said do go hand in hand wit gettin jumped. talked about gettin ratpacked, spoke down on boo yaa tribe, admitted to "showing up" ......
Yup.  If he showed up but nothing happened, he'd have said that instead of denying that they ever crossed paths.  His pride got fucked up.

i agree, sounds to me the rosemo shit went down as they described it .. if anything, that would be more of a reason for revenge
I've said it before, Rosemo's recollection is totally believable, and at the same time, he was even praising Game... "I ain't gonna lie, the nigga turnt it up though," "He was saying some real high-powered shit... real street nigga," etc.  It wasn't the usual rah-rah type of tough talk that everyone says.  If he was gonna lie, he wouldn't have said anything positive.  Plus these guys aren't accomplished writers or anything, they don't have that level of creativity to make things up that are believable.  Just look at Suge and Daz, with their terrible lies.

Plus when Game denied it, he did it in a quiet way like how Faith sounds when she denies the Tupac stuff.  Usually people get more animated when shooting down a rumor that is totally untrue.

Compton Menace confirmed that it was true though and they tried to play it like it was all just bullshit.
What did he say exactly and when?  Any links?

The following users thanked this post: Sccit

Okka

Sccit

« Reply #70 on: May 23, 2017, 02:31:13 PM »
I always thought it was pretty obvious that game got knocked out by rosemo, but thats just me

Blood$

« Reply #71 on: May 23, 2017, 04:51:06 PM »
http://www.ballerstatus.com/2014/05/06/game-former-associate-compton-menace-beefing/

Compton Menace was bitter and beefing with Game so of course he's gonna run with some rumors to discredit him, and the reality is that just makes him look stupid even if it was true because now he's admitting to being a liar plus he looks like a bitch too since Rosemo also called him out and he was silent lol... no video proof in the World Star era 99.9% means it never happened, name one fight/knockout involving 'gangsta' rappers that went down after 2009 that never got posted and went viral, I'll wait

why would anybody that allegedly knocked Game out (and Wack now for that matter) NOT take the opportunity to ruin him by taping it and posting it online? also, 40 Glocc is the origin of the Boo Ya Tribe rumor so whoever believes the poster child of Ls in the rap game automatically holds an L with him :laugh:

it's just simple common sense to me but to each their own, if some actual proof surfaces in any event I'll gladly admit I was wrong  8)

Blood$

« Reply #72 on: May 23, 2017, 04:52:54 PM »
Wack is running from Treach but Gonzoe is just still bitter that Game killed whatever was left of his 'career' in 2004 lol he has no business or say-so in any of this, he actually just wants attention  :laugh:

Did Game even diss Gonzoe though? What lines were aimed at him?

on the song Game did with Yukmouth that was supposed to be their "peace" track he dissed Gonzoe which is why Gonzoe hopped on "Game Over Pt. 2" with Yuk

Sccit

« Reply #73 on: May 23, 2017, 05:17:45 PM »
http://www.ballerstatus.com/2014/05/06/game-former-associate-compton-menace-beefing/

Compton Menace was bitter and beefing with Game so of course he's gonna run with some rumors to discredit him, and the reality is that just makes him look stupid even if it was true because now he's admitting to being a liar plus he looks like a bitch too since Rosemo also called him out and he was silent lol... no video proof in the World Star era 99.9% means it never happened, name one fight/knockout involving 'gangsta' rappers that went down after 2009 that never got posted and went viral, I'll wait

why would anybody that allegedly knocked Game out (and Wack now for that matter) NOT take the opportunity to ruin him by taping it and posting it online? also, 40 Glocc is the origin of the Boo Ya Tribe rumor so whoever believes the poster child of Ls in the rap game automatically holds an L with him :laugh:

it's just simple common sense to me but to each their own, if some actual proof surfaces in any event I'll gladly admit I was wrong  8)

i been said this .. street rules 101=you don't film assault .. only clowns like game do shit like this. u snitching on yourself. and any bystander filming is snitching too, nobody want them problems.

Sccit

« Reply #74 on: May 23, 2017, 05:20:37 PM »
blood$ thinks everything in the steets gets filmed, but every1 who been around knows true street cats don't get down like that