Author Topic: TREACH TO WACK100: "I'M IN LA LOOKING FOR THAT FADE, BITCHBOY"  (Read 14869 times)

Sccit

Re: TREACH TO WACK100: "I'M IN LA LOOKING FOR THAT FADE, BITCHBOY"
« Reply #75 on: May 23, 2017, 05:22:47 PM »
u saw what happened to game when he filmed 40 beating

and 40 was not the origin of the rumor lolsmh, streets of la was talkin way before 40 posted that video

Blood$

« Reply #76 on: May 23, 2017, 06:10:49 PM »
blood$ thinks everything in the steets gets filmed, but every1 who been around knows true street cats don't get down like that

not everything, but when it's a high profile figure like Game that has a 'tough' reputation, I don't understand why somebody wouldn't want to tarnish that image at all costs if they have such a big beef with him and something to prove to the public, same applies to Wack 100... and it's not about the person fighting actually filming it, there's plenty of other spectators around with camera phones... Spider Loc, Menace, 211, etc. all filmed altercations and plenty would argue on here they are 'true street cats'  ::)

there is zero difference between filming a fight as it happens and speaking on it in interviews after it happens, it's on the victim of the situation how they go about it after the fact... 40 Glocc was never built like that to begin with which is why he sued like the bitch that he is, Rosemo and Burgundy snitched on themselves talking about a fight that never happened lol so if it did go down they may as well have filmed it as opposed to running with a fantasy tale for 15 minutes of fame (which neither even achieved)

I deal in facts but if y'all wanna deal in gossip then so be it lol
« Last Edit: May 23, 2017, 06:19:48 PM by Blood$ »

Sccit

« Reply #77 on: May 23, 2017, 06:40:49 PM »
blood$ thinks everything in the steets gets filmed, but every1 who been around knows true street cats don't get down like that

not everything, but when it's a high profile figure like Game that has a 'tough' reputation, I don't understand why somebody wouldn't want to tarnish that image at all costs if they have such a big beef with him and something to prove to the public, same applies to Wack 100... and it's not about the person fighting actually filming it, there's plenty of other spectators around with camera phones... Spider Loc, Menace, 211, etc. all filmed altercations and plenty would argue on here they are 'true street cats'  ::)

there is zero difference between filming a fight as it happens and speaking on it in interviews after it happens, it's on the victim of the situation how they go about it after the fact... 40 Glocc was never built like that to begin with which is why he sued like the bitch that he is, Rosemo and Burgundy snitched on themselves talking about a fight that never happened lol so if it did go down they may as well have filmed it as opposed to running with a fantasy tale for 15 minutes of fame (which neither even achieved)

I deal in facts but if y'all wanna deal in gossip then so be it lol

you deal in "i only believe it if i see it on camera"

but like i said many times, first rule of thumb in the streets is cameras are for cops and snitches .. game pulled that goofy shit n got sued. corey holcomb is gettin sued by aries spears for that as we speak. what if dude dies? u got a murder on camera .. others have done it and haven't gotten sued, but there are more folks who will tell u it's a no-no than folks who think it's ok to film illegal shit.

DeeezNuuuts83

« Reply #78 on: May 23, 2017, 07:22:42 PM »
http://www.ballerstatus.com/2014/05/06/game-former-associate-compton-menace-beefing/

Compton Menace was bitter and beefing with Game so of course he's gonna run with some rumors to discredit him, and the reality is that just makes him look stupid even if it was true because now he's admitting to being a liar plus he looks like a bitch too since Rosemo also called him out and he was silent lol... no video proof in the World Star era 99.9% means it never happened, name one fight/knockout involving 'gangsta' rappers that went down after 2009 that never got posted and went viral, I'll wait

why would anybody that allegedly knocked Game out (and Wack now for that matter) NOT take the opportunity to ruin him by taping it and posting it online? also, 40 Glocc is the origin of the Boo Ya Tribe rumor so whoever believes the poster child of Ls in the rap game automatically holds an L with him :laugh:

it's just simple common sense to me but to each their own, if some actual proof surfaces in any event I'll gladly admit I was wrong  8)
Why didn't they videotape? Easy, because they weren't planning on doing anything, and it was a quick fight to the point where they didn't have time to record it on the fly like Game did with 40. They said Game was with his son and they were just going to step to him but not start anything. Perfectly legit explanation.

Say what you want about Menace, but we've had three guys say Game got jumped (Rosemo, Ice Burgundy and Menace), and only Game saying he didn't get jumped.

So we're not going to have videotape evidence for you, but there's enough believable testimony out there that it happened. Again, it's in the body language and in what they say and how they say it. You can tell when someone's being honest and when they're being dishonest.

Dargine

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Main Underground Stream
« Reply #79 on: May 24, 2017, 09:30:09 AM »

... and it's not about the person fighting actually filming it, there's plenty of other spectators around with camera phones... Spider Loc, Menace, 211, etc. all filmed altercations and plenty would argue on here they are 'true street cats'  ::)

Spider Loc did not film any altercation. He was in one with some mexicans at a gas station but that was filmed by the gas stations security camera's lol
http://TheMUSblog.blogspot.com

Everything about The D.O.C, Obie Trice, The Notorious B.I.G, Young Buck, Eminem, Pipe da Snipe, Devin the Dude, Six Street Mac, Dr. Dre, B.G. Knocc Out, YG Hootie, 50 Cent, Nate Dogg, 4-Bent & Black Rob.

Sccit

« Reply #80 on: May 24, 2017, 01:08:15 PM »

... and it's not about the person fighting actually filming it, there's plenty of other spectators around with camera phones... Spider Loc, Menace, 211, etc. all filmed altercations and plenty would argue on here they are 'true street cats'  ::)

Spider Loc did not film any altercation. He was in one with some mexicans at a gas station but that was filmed by the gas stations security camera's lol

point proven .. if it was a location wit no security cameras, bloodmoney wouldn't believe it

Blood$

« Reply #81 on: May 24, 2017, 02:27:28 PM »

I was referring to the Big Fase incident where him and Crash both filmed it and released it
« Last Edit: May 24, 2017, 02:29:13 PM by Blood$ »

Blood$

« Reply #82 on: May 24, 2017, 02:28:16 PM »

point proven .. if it was a location wit no security cameras, bloodmoney wouldn't believe it

if it were just some hoe ass gossiping rapper and no physical proof you would believe it lol

and there goes my point proven actually, Fox Hills mall - no security cameras and no bystanders with cameras? yeah ok

Sccit

« Reply #83 on: May 24, 2017, 06:20:56 PM »

if it were just some hoe ass gossiping rapper and no physical proof you would believe it lol

and there goes my point proven actually, Fox Hills mall - no security cameras and no bystanders with cameras? yeah ok

nope .. like i said, i don't know what happened either way, but i don't rule it out, that's for damn sure.

fox hills mall is not allowed to release footage like that, even if they did have it .. and nobody dumb enough to be pulling out cameras in them areas on game n rosemoe, believe that. they know the code.
« Last Edit: May 24, 2017, 06:23:15 PM by Sccit »

Okka

« Reply #84 on: May 25, 2017, 12:38:45 AM »
I thought Game even talked about the incident on "See No Evil"?

"Shit get real though inside the Fox Hills though, nigga living that fast life and get killed slow".

Sccit

« Reply #85 on: May 25, 2017, 11:43:39 AM »
WATCHING HOW INVESTED EMOLIOR IS IN THIS THREAD IS STRAIGHT COMEDY. ALSO HOW HE PRETENDS TO HAVE HIS EAR TO THE STREETS.
THIS SHIT IS GOLD AND CRINGEWORTHY AT THE SAME TIME. LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL!

you are invested in my nuts .. i suggest you put your chips in something more profitable like bitcoin. while my nuts are lovely, they won't get you paid.

The following users thanked this post: OriginalVersion

Blood$

« Reply #86 on: May 25, 2017, 05:39:53 PM »
I thought Game even talked about the incident on "See No Evil"?

"Shit get real though inside the Fox Hills though, nigga living that fast life and get killed slow".

I remember making a thread about that awhile back but nobody confirmed it nor denied it, so I wrote it off

h2k4

« Reply #87 on: May 27, 2017, 12:02:08 PM »

I was referring to the Big Fase incident where him and Crash both filmed it and released it

That was when Spider was filming Blutiful World.  In Fase's hood.  Fase was definitely used in that situation.  Face was trying to align himself with anyone who had beef with Game.

I think the Rosemo thing definitely happened.  There were a lot of people who were neutral in the incident confirming it.  I just don't understand why Game just didn't own up to it.  He could have easily spun it around in his favor.

Sccit

« Reply #88 on: May 27, 2017, 01:16:23 PM »
WATCHING HOW INVESTED EMOLIOR IS IN THIS THREAD IS STRAIGHT COMEDY. ALSO HOW HE PRETENDS TO HAVE HIS EAR TO THE STREETS.
THIS SHIT IS GOLD AND CRINGEWORTHY AT THE SAME TIME. LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL!

you are invested in my nuts .. i suggest you put your chips in something more profitable like bitcoin. while my nuts are lovely, they won't get you paid.

YOUR NUTS ARE BITTER.

admit to knowing how another mans nuts taste brodies

Sccit

« Reply #89 on: May 27, 2017, 01:17:42 PM »

That was when Spider was filming Blutiful World.  In Fase's hood.  Fase was definitely used in that situation.  Face was trying to align himself with anyone who had beef with Game.

I think the Rosemo thing definitely happened.  There were a lot of people who were neutral in the incident confirming it.  I just don't understand why Game just didn't own up to it.  He could have easily spun it around in his favor.

he did in "see no evil"

i remember some folks who knew cats who worked at the fox hills mall confirming it too