Author Topic: TREACH TO WACK100: "I'M IN LA LOOKING FOR THAT FADE, BITCHBOY"  (Read 14743 times)

abusive

Re: TREACH TO WACK100: "I'M IN LA LOOKING FOR THAT FADE, BITCHBOY"
« Reply #90 on: May 27, 2017, 01:54:33 PM »
I'm disappointed. I come here for the word on the Cali streets and yous have no answers for me! :'( Did they fight or not and aint Treach connected to Cali Bloods?
No man born of woman tho. Dead homies.

Sccit

« Reply #91 on: May 27, 2017, 02:14:15 PM »
I'm disappointed. I come here for the word on the Cali streets and yous have no answers for me! :'( Did they fight or not and aint Treach connected to Cali Bloods?

they sayin boo yaa touched him up

Blood$

« Reply #92 on: May 27, 2017, 03:31:33 PM »

all just a bunch of hearsay, nothing went down

Blood$

« Reply #93 on: May 27, 2017, 03:40:16 PM »

... and it's not about the person fighting actually filming it, there's plenty of other spectators around with camera phones... Spider Loc, Menace, 211, etc. all filmed altercations and plenty would argue on here they are 'true street cats'  ::)

Spider Loc did not film any altercation. He was in one with some mexicans at a gas station but that was filmed by the gas stations security camera's lol

I was referring to the Big Fase incident where him and Crash both filmed it and released it

That was when Spider was filming Blutiful World.  In Fase's hood.  Fase was definitely used in that situation.  Face was trying to align himself with anyone who had beef with Game.

I think the Rosemo thing definitely happened.  There were a lot of people who were neutral in the incident confirming it.  I just don't understand why Game just didn't own up to it.  He could have easily spun it around in his favor.

who else was neutral that confirmed it? somebody whose word actually holds some weight, "folks who knew cats who worked at the mall" is null and voided, I could come up with some bullshit like that too easily lol and once again you can't tell me there wasn't a single person at a shopping mall that allegedly saw it happen and not pull out an iPhone
« Last Edit: May 27, 2017, 03:41:59 PM by Blood$ »

Sccit

« Reply #94 on: May 27, 2017, 04:13:52 PM »

all just a bunch of hearsay, nothing went down

the irony of bein ironic

Sccit

« Reply #95 on: May 27, 2017, 04:17:15 PM »

... and it's not about the person fighting actually filming it, there's plenty of other spectators around with camera phones... Spider Loc, Menace, 211, etc. all filmed altercations and plenty would argue on here they are 'true street cats'  ::)

Spider Loc did not film any altercation. He was in one with some mexicans at a gas station but that was filmed by the gas stations security camera's lol

I was referring to the Big Fase incident where him and Crash both filmed it and released it

That was when Spider was filming Blutiful World.  In Fase's hood.  Fase was definitely used in that situation.  Face was trying to align himself with anyone who had beef with Game.

I think the Rosemo thing definitely happened.  There were a lot of people who were neutral in the incident confirming it.  I just don't understand why Game just didn't own up to it.  He could have easily spun it around in his favor.

who else was neutral that confirmed it? somebody whose word actually holds some weight, "folks who knew cats who worked at the mall" is null and voided, I could come up with some bullshit like that too easily lol and once again you can't tell me there wasn't a single person at a shopping mall that allegedly saw it happen and not pull out an iPhone

people don't do that when they know they'll get dealt with .. especially in 2011. again, pullin out cameras will get you fucked up in certain places, it's snitch shit period. no one pullin out cameras at fox hills mall on some g shit, that's BEEN the code.

Dargine

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Main Underground Stream
« Reply #96 on: May 29, 2017, 02:13:49 PM »

That was just Crash filming who was there to shoot the video lol. You can even see Spider Loc in the video inside the other car, not in the one with the camera.
http://TheMUSblog.blogspot.com

Everything about The D.O.C, Obie Trice, The Notorious B.I.G, Young Buck, Eminem, Pipe da Snipe, Devin the Dude, Six Street Mac, Dr. Dre, B.G. Knocc Out, YG Hootie, 50 Cent, Nate Dogg, 4-Bent & Black Rob.

Sccit

« Reply #97 on: May 30, 2017, 10:09:05 AM »
WATCHING HOW INVESTED EMOLIOR IS IN THIS THREAD IS STRAIGHT COMEDY. ALSO HOW HE PRETENDS TO HAVE HIS EAR TO THE STREETS.
THIS SHIT IS GOLD AND CRINGEWORTHY AT THE SAME TIME. LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL!

you are invested in my nuts .. i suggest you put your chips in something more profitable like bitcoin. while my nuts are lovely, they won't get you paid.

YOUR NUTS ARE BITTER.

admit to knowing how another mans nuts taste brodies

WE LOVE FONDLING YOUR TINY BITTER NUTS BUBU BOY BRODIE.

does saying "we" make u feel less gay about it?

mad-zen

« Reply #98 on: May 31, 2017, 02:37:15 AM »
WATCHING HOW INVESTED EMOLIOR IS IN THIS THREAD IS STRAIGHT COMEDY. ALSO HOW HE PRETENDS TO HAVE HIS EAR TO THE STREETS.

you are invested in my nuts .. i suggest you put your chips in something more profitable like bitcoin. while my nuts are lovely, they won't get you paid.

YOUR NUTS ARE BITTER.

NO SHAME IN OUR GAME BUBU BOY BRODIE.
HOW DOES IT FEEL HAVING A GANG OF FAGGOTS FONDLING YOUR NUTS THO?
YOU SEEM TO GET IMMENSE PLEASURE OUT OF IT.

Sccit

« Reply #99 on: May 31, 2017, 06:19:23 AM »

YOUR NUTS ARE BITTER.

NO SHAME IN OUR GAME BUBU BOY BRODIE.
HOW DOES IT FEEL HAVING A GANG OF FAGGOTS FONDLING YOUR NUTS THO?
YOU SEEM TO GET IMMENSE PLEASURE OUT OF IT.

are u getting off on pleasuring me?

mad-zen

« Reply #100 on: May 31, 2017, 09:49:52 AM »

WTF KIND OF GAY SHIT ARE YOU ON BRODIE?

Sccit

« Reply #101 on: May 31, 2017, 12:35:55 PM »

u just talked about fondling nuts and pleasuring me .. i didn't sign up for this

h2k4

« Reply #102 on: May 31, 2017, 09:22:34 PM »

I can't remember who it was now but at the time I remember a couple of Compton folks who were cool with Game implying that it happened.  Couple of rappers from Compton did too.  Thing is, nobody who was street or who were connected were calling him a punk for getting knocked out.  He could have just said that it was some hood politics and kept it moving.  Shit wouldn't have been an issue.  Still isn't but you get what I'm saying.

mad-zen

« Reply #103 on: June 01, 2017, 10:04:53 AM »

u just talked about fondling nuts and pleasuring me .. i didn't sign up for this

BITCH PLEASE, YOU'VE BEEN FLIRTING WITH PEOPLE HERE SINCE THE EARLY DAYS.
YOU IN DENIAL BRODIE. NO WONDER YOU HAVE TO MEAN MUG ON EVERY INSTAGRAM PICTURE YOU POST.

Blood$

« Reply #104 on: June 01, 2017, 10:18:28 AM »
back on topic, Treach and Gonzoe (mostly) suffered the Ls in this case  :P