Author Topic: Cockroach man violates his probation and gets sentenced to 2-4 years in Jail  (Read 383 times)

2Relevant

drake and his ghostwriters killed him
nikki killed him
the judge finished the job
this hot garbage is DONE

« Last Edit: November 07, 2017, 05:27:59 PM by 2Relevant »

Dogg Ly Dogg

I dont understand why you hate him so much... his acts were stupid so he got punished but he still a dope rapper to me and "Wins & Losses" was a dope project to me

2Relevant

I dont understand why you hate him so much... his acts were stupid so he got punished but he still a dope rapper to me and "Wins & Losses" was a dope project to me

hes overrated and hot loud garbage

Blood$

he'll be out in less than 2 and still be more relevant + richer than correa and his whole family  :laugh:

Blood$

underrated album, better than anything correa has in rotation 100%

2Relevant

he'll be out in less than 2 and still be more relevant + richer than correa and his whole family  :laugh:

how cliche of you typing about how much money an artist has i could give 2 shits about his supposed money hes done theres no coming back from the nikki and drake shit and now this i really do feel bad for him but the retard did it to himself by the time he gets out the music biz has already changed and moved on without him

rip Cockroach man music wise