Author Topic: Ma$e Disses Cam'Ron in New Track "The Oracle"  (Read 2219 times)

Blood$

Re: Ma$e Disses Cam'Ron in New Track "The Oracle"
« Reply #15 on: November 27, 2017, 11:04:02 PM »
y'al are bugging lol just listen to this dude crying to Ebro when Ebro is just stating facts:

say he won all you want but I think that's delusional  :laugh:

I have to hear some more Mase interviews to decide if he's drugged out of his mind or just he's spitting facts & Ebro is trying to shape them like he's lost it.

Ebro was just telling Mase how it is and he wasn't trying to hear it lol he's entitled to feel he "won" the battle but he's doing a shitty job of trying to justify it

2Relevant

« Reply #16 on: November 27, 2017, 11:33:21 PM »
never cared for cam or mase but mase won with "The Oracle" it was good to see a beef again and rappers using good bars back to back a rare thing these dayz kind of reminds me of those street wars mixtapes

The following users thanked this post: Okka, Blood$

« Reply #17 on: November 28, 2017, 06:58:19 AM »
This is like watching to old ass niggas arguing in the club about whose boot cuts jeans are the dopest.

Sccit

« Reply #18 on: November 28, 2017, 09:24:45 AM »
This is like watching to old ass niggas arguing in the club about whose boot cuts jeans are the dopest.

I'm sure you'd rather hear a new cardi b. joint, but for the real heads, this will suffice.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #19 on: November 29, 2017, 12:59:30 PM »
y'al are bugging lol just listen to this dude crying to Ebro when Ebro is just stating facts:

say he won all you want but I think that's delusional  :laugh:

I have to hear some more Mase interviews to decide if he's drugged out of his mind or just he's spitting facts & Ebro is trying to shape them like he's lost it.

Ebro was just telling Mase how it is and he wasn't trying to hear it lol he's entitled to feel he "won" the battle but he's doing a shitty job of trying to justify it

Yeah, but what if Mase is right everything we think of him is because of Cam? That's where I'm stuck between Mase being delusional or genius lmao.

Mase definitely sounds outrageously out of touch with the times though. He looking at us like "fam, I spit cold bars & shitted on Cam" & acting like that's what drives the culture.

The following users thanked this post: Blood$

Blood$

« Reply #20 on: November 30, 2017, 01:37:27 PM »
Cam speaking on the beef + other things

« Reply #21 on: December 01, 2017, 07:17:59 AM »

I'm sure you'd rather hear a new cardi b. joint, but for the real heads, this will suffice.

I don't even know who that is but based off previous interactions you have low standards and will happily accept any old crap so ya know.

Sccit

« Reply #22 on: December 01, 2017, 12:38:54 PM »

I don't even know who that is but based off previous interactions you have low standards and will happily accept any old crap so ya know.

you just skeeted your pants over daz new track in the other thread..pick a side or kill yaself folks

The following users thanked this post: Blood$

« Reply #23 on: December 01, 2017, 01:31:09 PM »

you just skeeted your pants over daz new track in the other thread..pick a side or kill yaself folks

Did you go to school on a small yellow bus or something? What the heck does one aspect of your argument have to do with another? Dazs tracks sound dope thus far whereas these two were the epitome of struggle compared to what Cam and Mase are capable of and this is coming from a dude who has been bumping their tracks since the C90 days.

Sccit

« Reply #24 on: December 01, 2017, 05:42:51 PM »

Did you go to school on a small yellow bus or something? What the heck does one aspect of your argument have to do with another? Dazs tracks sound dope thus far whereas these two were the epitome of struggle compared to what Cam and Mase are capable of and this is coming from a dude who has been bumping their tracks since the C90 days.

u all alone on that 1 bruh