Author Topic: battle anyone?  (Read 114 times)

T.J.

• Wanksta
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • my deck
battle anyone?
« on: April 25, 2003, 06:50:33 AM »
normal rules.... 15 bars max, yadda yadda
preferably a lightweight.... any takers?

kick ass album

Lost Titan

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Titans ruled the cosmos before the Olympians.
Re:battle anyone?
« Reply #1 on: April 25, 2003, 07:06:16 AM »
i'll do it
The Titans, also known as the elder gods, ruled the earth before the Olympians overthrew them. The ruler of the Titans was Cronus who was de-throned by his son Zeus. Most of the Titans fought with Cronus against Zeus and were punished by being banished to Tartarus

T.J.

• Wanksta
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • my deck
« Reply #2 on: April 25, 2003, 07:07:59 AM »
ok... ill spit tomorrow coz i gotta crash now.... u can set up the thread

kick ass album

vitodeluca

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: April 29, 2003, 06:54:13 PM »
Yo man, I could try and battle ya...it'd be cool to get the practice and I liked your last battle.  I don't know if you were lookin' for more than one challenger though...lemme know

.:-ELITE-:.   M-Dogg.. Rodzilla.. SiNiStEr.. VitoDeLuca.. S.H.O.P..  .:-ELITE-:.Wins: Lost titan, bloody apronz, cee hoody, the answer, indecisive, primo, abstruse, ill natural, Adam X, Bez, Illicit aka Cee Ride, CSN, Jemuel, timelock, prophecy, assasin, Mack
Losses: Mack(x2), Red Alert,
Crew:Elite  
Battle Record: 17-3-0
April Awards:
Rookie of the month
Most Improved

MC of the Month
Battle MC of the Mont

T.J.

• Wanksta
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • my deck
« Reply #4 on: April 29, 2003, 09:52:16 PM »
honestly not really lookin to battle just yet..... maybe in a lil bit, im kinda takin a break, know what i mean

kick ass album

vitodeluca

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: April 29, 2003, 10:04:17 PM »
cool, cool man, I actually just wrote somethin' for ya, cause I was bored...you wanna hear it anyways?  Any critique is always welcome, tryin to get better ya know

.:-ELITE-:.   M-Dogg.. Rodzilla.. SiNiStEr.. VitoDeLuca.. S.H.O.P..  .:-ELITE-:.Wins: Lost titan, bloody apronz, cee hoody, the answer, indecisive, primo, abstruse, ill natural, Adam X, Bez, Illicit aka Cee Ride, CSN, Jemuel, timelock, prophecy, assasin, Mack
April Awards:
Rookie of the month
Most Improved

MC of the Month
Battle MC of the Mont

T.J.

• Wanksta
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • my deck
« Reply #6 on: April 29, 2003, 10:07:37 PM »
yeah sure why not

kick ass album

vitodeluca

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: April 29, 2003, 10:17:00 PM »
cool man, I thought I'd hit ya up cause it sounded like you were suspicous I was writin' my own shit,  here it is

c'mon sir q, going against me dude, don't mean to be rude,
but I'll chew ya up, spit ya out, leave ya lookin' like recycled food
you got mulitple identities, the split personality mc,
better hope one's got powers that can go against vito d,
even if I'm going up against superman, I'm lex luther with a special edition kryponite ruger in my hand,
spittin' out insults so fast I'll undo the results of ya 8 years of self esteem therapy in the first 20 seconds of battlin' against me
didn't you see my first battle? learn from history I brought so much heat I'm still pickin' pieces of wack mc outta my teeth
comin' so unique, rhyme scheme got WCC exclusivity and it's only me that's got the twisted mentality to make em a reality,
here's a sample for free:  I'll mix zovirax with exlax in a slurpee, shit on your face and have you thank me for curin' your herpees (ewww) (1)
against my first mc he be askin'  if my rhymes smellin' fishy, I'm a newbie, but you'll see,
aimin' my phasors at sir gay lor makin' him look like a quasar as I blow him off the radar,
treating you like a beardless man in Afghanistan with a 9 mm rock in my hand leaving you face down in the sand (2)
so it's time to teach ya a lesson, no guessin, just stressin'
leave you feeling useless like you the answer but nobody's askin' any questions
I'm like a virgin in reverse, my shit gets tighter every verse, so I don't rehearse just spit first
and let what happens happen, you need to quit rappin', cause whoever told you the fallacie
that you're meant to be a battle mc knew it wasn't gonna happen and was just lookin' for some record paddin'

1) zovirax is herpes medicin (there's ads on TV for it)
2) You could have rocks thrown at you in Afghanistan for cutting your beard

April Awards:
Rookie of the month
Most Improved

MC of the Month
Battle MC of the Mont

T.J.

• Wanksta
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • my deck
« Reply #8 on: April 29, 2003, 10:32:53 PM »
that was nice man. keep writin shit.

kick ass album

vitodeluca

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #9 on: April 30, 2003, 01:02:36 PM »
Any specific comment on flow, multis, ect.?  I'm still kinda tryin to figure out how people on the board rate flows.  

April Awards:
Rookie of the month
Most Improved

MC of the Month
Battle MC of the Mont