Author Topic: Apparently this is Sccits attempt at pickin bitches up online in song  (Read 977 times)

Ebony Bree Caple

Sccit: FUCKIN NIGHTMARE, DUCKIN WHITE HAIRS, GETTIN OLDER AS WE LOVE TO FIGHT FAIR, AND WE LOVE TO SPITE THEIR - EGO CUZ WE KNOW THAT WE GROW WHEN PUTTIN OTHERS DOWN FIRST THING IN THE MORNING LIKE EBRO..

Sccit: SHE BLOW THE BIG DICKS WITH QUICK LICKS AND SHIT HITS THE MUTHAFUCKIN CERVIX TIL SHE FIX ME A BIG DISH .. OFF THE TOP OF THE DOME AS I ROCK THE MICROPHONE .. THE DUB NEEDS YOU BACK, IF U LOST JUST COME HOME.

My reaction......

Negativity breedin like a rare disease when u start schemin on a queen who been round the block and came back preachin bout dirty deamons. Why you fiendin? Got no dreams other than puttin me on a team. Eat ya semen so your seed don't infect the world for whateva demented reason

You the top dog? Easily trained to defame and degrade. Who let your ass off the chain? Bow down and obey when I come to town babe and don't dare frown and say you weren't warned. You aint brave. u a grown man pickin on a defenseless bitch and that's bout as punk ass as shit gets

Bad shit happens every day. On every friggin continent. In every friggin way. Im not the first slut 2 get pimped out. Unpaid. Im not the 1st cunt threatened with torture or called a slave. Im not the 1st bitch to react the wrong way 2 abuse & that's the truth. Live the shit U say

Home is where the heart is and my heart beats hard and fastest when Im fastin and passin on potential partners. Got no mothers or fathers that'd back me when I start shit so I stick my own script like a pastor readin psalms bitch. Shove it where the sun don't shine & f ya rhymes.

(COPIED AND PASTED FROM MY PINNED TWEET @BONeZ_1982 )

Sccit

;)

Ebony Bree Caple

Grab the handgun
Sand down the bum
Ebony you a bitch
You couldn't hold Infinite's dick
This is real life
Ficca you know I'm nice
This only 8 bars
You stuck on stupid looking at the stars

You the damn bum