Author Topic: MC Serch Kickstarter  (Read 678 times)

_That_Cracka_J

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Nintendo Entertainment System

Sccit

Re: MC Serch Kickstarter
« Reply #1 on: November 23, 2018, 03:04:01 PM »
fuck these things

after geto boys failed to raise their amount, i cant take these things serious

andre nickatina did one where he put up 80% of the money himself and lied about the entire thing too
lol

Blood$

« Reply #2 on: November 23, 2018, 03:53:39 PM »
fuck these things

andre nickatina did one where he put up 80% of the money himself and lied about the entire thing too
lol

yeah I was salty as hell the Geto Boys shit didn't pan out but De La Soul's did with no issue

can you elaborate on that Nickatina shit? I clearly missed that lol

Sccit

« Reply #3 on: November 23, 2018, 06:10:33 PM »
fuck these things

lol

yeah I was salty as hell the Geto Boys shit didn't pan out but De La Soul's did with no issue

can you elaborate on that Nickatina shit? I clearly missed that lol

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/andrenickatina/andre-nickatina-new-solo-album

^this turned out to be “pisces” .. which i thought was dope, but most people hated

it didn’t have any of the features promised, none of the producers, and i heard something about a lot of the joints being old/recycled material. it was stuck at like 40k for a minute and then outa nowhere sored to 100k. once he raised the money he went ghost and only finished the album 2 years after it was promised .. to make matters worse, it was pressed on cd-r.

in the infamous words of daz, “gank move bitch”

Elko.

« Reply #4 on: November 27, 2018, 09:24:01 PM »
MC Serch does have a lot of stories to tell but starting a kickstarter to get this project going is a bad move. I hope he finds another way of financing this idea.