Author Topic: Lebron makes worst decision of his career and signs with Lakers  (Read 5921 times)

Sccit

Re: Lebron makes worst decision of his career and signs with Lakers
« Reply #15 on: July 07, 2018, 12:58:10 AM »
After a decade of beef, NIK & I are teammates now. Love you, bud.

Sccit gonna have a lot of explaining to do on this one

explaining to do? fuck u talkin bout, i ain’t gota explain shit

my team is makin moves to contend in the west and you think i should be coppin pleas?

fuck outa here homeboy

So Lebron is your guy now?  That’s funny cause there are a lot of threads on here with you saying he ain’t all that.  Blind patriotism—but who cares—at least you are contenders again.  About face—Sccit—and salute your new hero.

dont get it twisted, lebron is still a highly overrated beta male and career loser - always been great tho, just never a goat like the media so badly wants him to be.

we’re the lakers - when he brings us a title, that’s when he earns our respect.

If he does that as a first option player, that'll be an interesting thing to accomplish as he'll be in his mid-30's winning a ring - something only Kareem and Wilt did in their heyday.

ideally, he’ll be a second option to kawhi

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #16 on: July 09, 2018, 11:34:22 AM »
lmfao.

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #18 on: July 10, 2018, 01:31:05 PM »

this is the worst part about lebron signing with us .. his shameless groupies are guna follow him here and become bandwaggon laker fans

:snoopfacepalm:

my team is makin moves to contend in the west and you think i should be coppin pleas?

fuck outa here homeboy

dont get it twisted, lebron is still a highly overrated beta male and career loser - always been great tho, just never a goat like the media so badly wants him to be.

Sccit, you know I was happy. I was back home, enjoying San Diego (since my dad moved to Temecula.. yuck) and everyone was happy. I was wearing my Fisher #2 jersey, because I can't bring myself to buy a Ball #2, and enjopying the KING coming to his rightful throne.

LAKER NATION! Let us celebrate... the KING is here! Long live the KING! May titles and parades be plentiful!

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #19 on: July 10, 2018, 01:32:48 PM »
Also, LeBron wouldn't be second option to Kawhi. As a San Bernardino native who was born in Riverside, I want Kawhi to come home because he's an IE boy through and though. But for one whole year, this is LeBron's team. Next year, Kawhi will do what the punk ass, backstabbinig Paul George wouldn't do, and that's come home and win your home team a title.

Sccit

« Reply #20 on: July 10, 2018, 02:45:13 PM »
Also, LeBron wouldn't be second option to Kawhi. As a San Bernardino native who was born in Riverside, I want Kawhi to come home because he's an IE boy through and though. But for one whole year, this is LeBron's team. Next year, Kawhi will do what the punk ass, backstabbinig Paul George wouldn't do, and that's come home and win your home team a title.

LEBRON WAS A SECOND OPTION TO KYRIE IRVING WHEN HE WAS STILL IN HIS PRIME

LMAOOOO @ HIM NOT BEING A SECOND OPTION TO KAWHI AT 35 YEARS OLD

Sccit

« Reply #21 on: July 10, 2018, 02:46:23 PM »

this is the worst part about lebron signing with us .. his shameless groupies are guna follow him here and become bandwaggon laker fans

fuck outa here homeboy

Sccit, you know I was happy. I was back home, enjoying San Diego (since my dad moved to Temecula.. yuck) and everyone was happy. I was wearing my Fisher #2 jersey, because I can't bring myself to buy a Ball #2, and enjopying the KING coming to his rightful throne.

LAKER NATION! Let us celebrate... the KING is here! Long live the KING! May titles and parades be plentiful!

BRUH, HAVE SOME RESPECT...WE'RE LAKER FANS. WE DON'T CALL OTHER MEN KING, ESPECIALLY WHEN THEY HAVEN'T EVEN BROUGHT US A TITLE YET.

STR8 SCUST.

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #22 on: July 10, 2018, 03:26:47 PM »

fuck outa here homeboy

BRUH, HAVE SOME RESPECT...WE'RE LAKER FANS. WE DON'T CALL OTHER MEN KING, ESPECIALLY WHEN THEY HAVEN'T EVEN BROUGHT US A TITLE YET.

STR8 SCUST.

Magic was Magic before winning, Shaq was Diesel before winning, James is the King.

Sccit

« Reply #23 on: July 10, 2018, 03:56:54 PM »

fuck outa here homeboy

STR8 SCUST.

Magic was Magic before winning, Shaq was Diesel before winning, James is the King.

MAGIC WAS TRAGIC WHEN HE LOST .. U GOTA EARN UR RESPECT WIT TITLES WHEN IT COME 2 THE GOAT FRANCHISE

ALSO, CALLIN SOME1 MAGIC OR DIESEL AND CALLIN THEM KING IS 2 DIFFERENT THINGS. VERY BETA BY NATURE TO REFER TO ANOTHER MAN AS KING

U CAN TAKE THAT PEASANT-MADE CLIPPER FAN LOGIC ELSEWHERE FAM
« Last Edit: July 10, 2018, 03:59:37 PM by Sccit »

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #24 on: July 10, 2018, 04:23:58 PM »
He's won titles in every city he's been plus Magic gonna surround him with enough talent to win when we bring Kawhi home. The King has come to claim the throne.

And Magic was always Magic, only Boston fans would call him Tragic. But considering you almost died for the Celtics over LeBron, makes me think you are more of a LeBron hater than Lakers fan, because a Laker fan would never want the Celtics to win against another team when the Lakers aren't in contention. I should have called you out for treason back then.

Shhit on SCCit

« Reply #25 on: July 10, 2018, 05:52:28 PM »
He's won titles in every city he's been

He's played in 2 cities. He's a leecher.

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #26 on: July 10, 2018, 07:06:01 PM »
If leeching means titles for the Lakers, sign me up!!

Shhit on SCCit

« Reply #27 on: July 10, 2018, 08:08:12 PM »
If leeching means titles for the Lakers, sign me up!!

Kyrie and Wade won their titles, Lebron has one year where he carried a team and needed a miracle Ray Allen 3 that he stole from Sean Elliott.

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #28 on: July 10, 2018, 08:22:24 PM »
I don't know, that 2016 title though.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #29 on: July 10, 2018, 08:38:20 PM »
I don't know, that 2016 title though.

It's not even a question. Coming back from 3-1, making the block he did. That would be the single moment in Kobe's career NIK would put him over Jordan.

We're talking about a guy who excused Kobe's pathetic Game 7 in 2010 with "he got boards tho". If Kobe played the way Bron did in Game 5, 6 & 7, with that chase down. Forget it, the guy may of offed himself in sheer happiness.