Author Topic: Lebron makes worst decision of his career and signs with Lakers  (Read 5920 times)

Shhit on SCCit

Re: Lebron makes worst decision of his career and signs with Lakers
« Reply #30 on: July 10, 2018, 09:18:42 PM »
I don't know, that 2016 title though.

Making the block he did.

Iguodola a default mvp who owned LeBron defensively like Lue owned AI? Iguodola couldn't hold Robert Horry bag let alone a superstar. Common you're better than this Chum. Kyrie won this series with the key offensive play.

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #31 on: July 10, 2018, 09:38:39 PM »
I think LeBron leading the whole series in points, rebounds, assist, steals, and blocks might have been more important!

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #32 on: July 10, 2018, 09:49:01 PM »
LeBron averaged 36-13-9. Iggy didn't stop shit. LeBron didn't have Love or Kyrie. The fact we're talking about 2015 is pretty much my point. The argument is so paper thin.

"Haaaaa finals loss". Top two players out, still went 6 games. Retardedly incredible.

Shhit on SCCit

« Reply #33 on: July 10, 2018, 10:40:10 PM »
I think LeBron leading the whole series in points, rebounds, assist, steals, and blocks might have been more important!

Important to what? Keeping a series close? It came down to the final possession in game 7. Your other team lost 3 out of 4 of these series and were one Kyrie 3 away from losing all 4.

Chum, Iguodola owned your hero in the 4th quarter defensively. Stripped him to death. Lots of borderline fouls same as Lue on AI.

Sccit

« Reply #34 on: July 10, 2018, 10:55:35 PM »
He's won titles in every city he's been plus Magic gonna surround him with enough talent to win when we bring Kawhi home. The King has come to claim the throne.

And Magic was always Magic, only Boston fans would call him Tragic. But considering you almost died for the Celtics over LeBron, makes me think you are more of a LeBron hater than Lakers fan, because a Laker fan would never want the Celtics to win against another team when the Lakers aren't in contention. I should have called you out for treason back then.

you obviously have no idea what you’re talking about, there was an LA TIMES headline talkin about “tragic johnson” in the early 80’s...

and i wanted lebron to beat celtics so he could add another finals loss to his resume smh

you pretty much never know what you’re sayin bro .. but keep capin for your king before he even does shit for our team  :camp:

I C U

Sccit

« Reply #35 on: July 10, 2018, 11:01:28 PM »
I don't know, that 2016 title though.

It's not even a question. Coming back from 3-1, making the block he did. That would be the single moment in Kobe's career NIK would put him over Jordan.

We're talking about a guy who excused Kobe's pathetic Game 7 in 2010 with "he got boards tho". If Kobe played the way Bron did in Game 5, 6 & 7, with that chase down. Forget it, the guy may of offed himself in sheer happiness.

fuck u talkin bout lmao it took injuries and lebron begging for a draymond suspension for cleveland to barely edge that series out smfh

and to top it off, it was kyrie who hit all the big shots .. please go rewatch that game 7, lebron wasn’t even playing good. it was jr smith big third quarter and kyrie bein the go-to-guy in the 4th that won it for them. the block on hobbled “i woulda dunked it if not for my bad back” iguodala was good tho.

and kobe was phenomenal defensively in game 7 vs boston, and also scores 10 4th quarter points .... nobody give a fuck about useless effeciency stats, that series was predicated on 95% series, some of the most grueling basketball i’ve ever witnessed in my life .... and everyone on the lakers shot under 40%!!! that’s how intense it was .. but the goat got it done with pau gasol and role players. somethin your king could NEVER do. period. 

Sccit

« Reply #36 on: July 10, 2018, 11:07:29 PM »

when u play bron ball, empty stats are clearly going to come

mj put up his best stats in the 80’s...but he was a better player in the 90’s when he stopped stat padding and learned how to play within the confines of a team.

stats are for frat geeks who never played the game and need to quantify the sport because they don’t understand what they’re watching if they don’t have a calculator.

lebron plays for stats

only casuals are fooled by that

Sccit

« Reply #37 on: July 10, 2018, 11:13:45 PM »
LeBron averaged 36-13-9. Iggy didn't stop shit. LeBron didn't have Love or Kyrie. The fact we're talking about 2015 is pretty much my point. The argument is so paper thin.

"Haaaaa finals loss". Top two players out, still went 6 games. Retardedly incredible.

NOBODY GIVE A FUCK BOUT 2015, THIS IS THE DEFINING MOMENT OF THE LEBRON-KD RIVALRY

NUMBER 2 WOULD BE WHEN LEBRON HAD A CHANCE TO REDEEM HIMSELF THIS YEAR IN GAME 3 BUT HE GOT SCARED AND DESPERATELY SWITCHED OFF KD BECAUSE HE WAS DUCKIN ANOTHER DAGGER IN HIS FACE LMFAO
« Last Edit: July 11, 2018, 11:13:50 AM by Sccit »

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #38 on: July 11, 2018, 03:34:32 AM »

mj put up his best stats in the 80’s...but he was a better player in the 90’s when he stopped stat padding and learned how to play within the confines of a team.

stats are for frat geeks who never played the game and need to quantify the sport because they don’t understand what they’re watching if they don’t have a calculator.

lebron plays for stats

But he did all of that, and they won. He led the series in all of those, the only time that's happened in history, and they beat the 73 win Warriors. That's some greatness by Magic's guy right there!

Sccit

« Reply #39 on: July 11, 2018, 11:12:28 AM »

lebron plays for stats

But he did all of that, and they won. He led the series in all of those, the only time that's happened in history, and they beat the 73 win Warriors. That's some greatness by Magic's guy right there!

yea.. they won because kyrie hit the big shots while lebron stat padded before crunch time kicked in.

73 win team that was down 3-1 to the okc thunder, missing their starting center, playing with an injured curry+iggy, and had draymond suspended per lebron’s request

LOL

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #40 on: July 11, 2018, 12:59:25 PM »

lebron plays for stats

yea.. they won because kyrie hit the big shots while lebron stat padded before crunch time kicked in.

73 win team that was down 3-1 to the okc thunder, missing their starting center, playing with an injured curry+iggy, and had draymond suspended per lebron’s request

LOL

Kobe won in 2010 because Ron Artest hit a big shot to win it for him. So what?

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/Q-mT99HCFFI" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/Q-mT99HCFFI</a>

Sccit

« Reply #41 on: July 11, 2018, 03:21:49 PM »

lebron plays for stats

LOL

Kobe won in 2010 because Ron Artest hit a big shot to win it for him. So what?

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/Q-mT99HCFFI" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/Q-mT99HCFFI</a>

not even close to comparable, lakers were already in the lead when artest hit that three.... also, kobe was double teamed hard, and in turn passed the ball to artest expecting it back.

not nearly the same as lebron giving the ball to kyrie and saying “here, save my legacy again” on an iso

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #42 on: July 11, 2018, 03:50:31 PM »
Very comparable. Kobe made the smart basketball play and it worked, he didn't do it on his own. If that was LeBron you'd talk shit on how he didn't take the clutch shot.

Sccit

« Reply #43 on: July 11, 2018, 04:22:31 PM »
Very comparable. Kobe made the smart basketball play and it worked, he didn't do it on his own. If that was LeBron you'd talk shit on how he didn't take the clutch shot.

are u stupid? lebron has a beta mentality .. he gives kyrie the ball in a tied game and said “go to work” on an iso play.. not a “smart basketball play” lmfao u actin like it was some contrived drawn up play to draw the defense in and find the open man

on the other hand, kobe, bein double teamed in a game they were up 3 in, gave artest the ball and instantly called for the ball back

it’s 2 completely different mentalities and the way i can tell ur a beta male is because u don’t see it .. ur using nick wright talking points against kobe and failing to apply context. terrible.
« Last Edit: July 11, 2018, 04:24:15 PM by Sccit »

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #44 on: July 11, 2018, 06:32:50 PM »
This is where I gotta check out of the argument. Reason the section is dead. Guy creates an alternate universe for himself. Damn shame. Guy has a grip on everything basketball until it comes to LeBron.