Author Topic: KENDRICK LAMAR - PYREX PRODUCED BY DR. DRE LEAKS  (Read 1986 times)

Death Row Knightmare

• 'G'
Re: KENDRICK LAMAR - PYREX PRODUCED BY DR. DRE LEAKS
« Reply #30 on: February 07, 2024, 06:50:01 PM »
This song is incredibly fucking censored. Have you guys ever heard the unheard versions of it - the really explicit ones?

Marco

« Reply #31 on: February 07, 2024, 06:59:44 PM »
This song is incredibly fucking censored. Have you guys ever heard the unheard versions of it - the really explicit ones?

Man, you're incredibly boring. Just ask for re-ups/request and hating, go somewhere else. :mindblown:

Be correct in our posts. Next time = perm ban. And this isn't the place to request any songs/or albums. (I mean your others posts).
West Coast Connection // www.dubcnn.com/connect // West Coast Connection

Death Row Knightmare

• 'G'
« Reply #32 on: February 07, 2024, 07:19:46 PM »
Man, you're incredibly boring. Just ask for re-ups/request and hating, go somewhere else. :mindblown:

Be correct in our posts. Next time = perm ban. And this isn't the place to request any songs/or albums.

Come alive.....*Kendrick Vocals* - First verse
It's Alive *Kendrick vocals* - No It Ain't *Swizz Beatz vocals* - cuts to next song - first verse
Stay Alive....*Alternate Kendrick Vocals to end the first verse*
Then two uncensored takes plus the snippet tape version from the commercial with Dr. Dre, Kendrick, and the Barbershop.

I am correct in my posts. This song was censored and re-done a few times over before we got this leaked online. That's five different takes of the same song I mention to you. No hate intended.

Soopafly DPGC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Its my duty to break a bitch down to buck nudie
« Reply #33 on: February 07, 2024, 09:13:32 PM »
Come alive.....*Kendrick Vocals* - First verse
It's Alive *Kendrick vocals* - No It Ain't *Swizz Beatz vocals* - cuts to next song - first verse
Stay Alive....*Alternate Kendrick Vocals to end the first verse*
Then two uncensored takes plus the snippet tape version from the commercial with Dr. Dre, Kendrick, and the Barbershop.

I am correct in my posts. This song was censored and re-done a few times over before we got this leaked online. That's five different takes of the same song I mention to you. No hate intended.

2Makaveli and realest are also on the original. Along with Eazy E. And if we pay you 5k we can get the song.

Death Row Knightmare

• 'G'
« Reply #34 on: February 07, 2024, 09:20:06 PM »
2Makaveli and realest are also on the original. Along with Eazy E. And if we pay you 5k we can get the song.

Realest actually did a lot of ghost work around Dr. Dre's people and a person named Dre.