Author Topic: Dr.Dre Unreleased Detox, Game (Red Album)And Snoop Dogg Instrumentals  (Read 17145 times)

terence chill

Re: Dr.Dre Unreleased Detox, Game (Red Album)And Snoop Dogg Instrumentals
« Reply #45 on: September 13, 2018, 07:58:28 AM »
I think we need to consider that there's a difference between a "Dre beat" and a beat that was submitted to Dre by one of his regular Aftermath producers to use on Detox or something else he's working on. I think most of these are the latter, and they may not have made their way into Dre's hands yet. Some of these definitely sound legit to me, but they're not as good as those other "quit thirsting" snippets IMO.

here is a full version of one of the beats that was on the "quit thirsting" snippets a few months ago....
(Said to be prod. by DJ Khalil ) https://dbr.ee/gqYb

Raj - Don't Let Me Go (feat. Nafsi Huru)
https://itunes.apple.com/us/album/dont-let-me-go-feat-nafsi-huru/924321369?i=924321378

The following users thanked this post: dj coma

dj coma

« Last Edit: September 13, 2018, 12:59:32 PM by dj coma »

The following users thanked this post: shmosh, Shag Diggler

dj coma

« Reply #47 on: September 13, 2018, 01:41:37 PM »
Gone off that henny again...……
https://dbr.ee/y5QX

One of these beats is definitely some internet beat. These guys probably stole it off YouTube:
https://open.spotify.com/track/3TMWhRpw42l66smZquwxRT

The following users thanked this post: Sccit, Shag Diggler

Shag Diggler

« Reply #48 on: September 14, 2018, 04:28:09 PM »
I have a few more Detox / Compton Beats ill try to post them in the next few days...………..

dj coma

« Reply #49 on: September 14, 2018, 08:16:56 PM »
I have a few more Detox / Compton Beats ill try to post them in the next few days...………..

No offense but I think the ones you already posted are BS. If one of them is fake then it’s likely the whole lot is if they all came from the same source. But I’m interested to hear what else you have.

The following users thanked this post: Sccit

« Reply #50 on: September 15, 2018, 06:05:41 AM »
Enough confirmation for you @Sccit? Ready to spit those fake Dre balls out of your mouth now you know it ain't him and revise that "ON SECOND LISTEN, THERES AT LEAST 2 OR 3 GEMS IN THERE" to  "ON THIRD LISTEN, THERES NOTHING BUT FAKES IN THERE LIKE EYEBALL SAID BUT MY GROUPIE TENDENCIES GOT IN THE WAY OF THE TRUTH. AGAIN"

Either way, I'm done interacting with you as this thread just proves wonderfully who has a working set of ears and who talks in all caps but says a whole load of nothing.

Bitch, begone.

Sccit

« Reply #51 on: September 15, 2018, 10:31:14 AM »
Enough confirmation for you @Sccit? Ready to spit those fake Dre balls out of your mouth now you know it ain't him and revise that "ON SECOND LISTEN, THERES AT LEAST 2 OR 3 GEMS IN THERE" to  "ON THIRD LISTEN, THERES NOTHING BUT FAKES IN THERE LIKE EYEBALL SAID BUT MY GROUPIE TENDENCIES GOT IN THE WAY OF THE TRUTH. AGAIN"

Either way, I'm done interacting with you as this thread just proves wonderfully who has a working set of ears and who talks in all caps but says a whole load of nothing.

Bitch, begone.

look how excited this faggot is yall

read my previous replies bitchboy .. i said all along i wasn’t sure if it was dre or not, but that the producer is definitely talented, despite the beats not meeting the dre standard. like everyone said, they are most likely submissions to dre from folks in his camp and definitely not by the same producer u posted in here (i confirmed that myself). i still think there are a few really good submissions in there, which dre coulda easily turned to classics.

if my nuts wasn’t all up in your mouth, u woulda seen that instead of seeking validation like a retard who grew up gettin abused.

ol “look everybody, i was right” lookin hoe. being correct on a message forum don’t make u any less of a fruitcup.

The following users thanked this post: Shag Diggler

Shag Diggler

« Reply #52 on: September 15, 2018, 10:49:40 AM »

No offense but I think the ones you already posted are BS. If one of them is fake then it’s likely the whole lot is if they all came from the same source. But I’m interested to hear what else you have.

yeah these are beats that iv been colleting over the past 4 or 5 years so they all didn't come from the same source but I was bummed to hear the beats I did get from a guy he just seemed to pull off youtube (I gave up some good songs / 9th wonder beats) that I had traded for these bogus beats.....

« Reply #53 on: September 15, 2018, 11:03:51 AM »

yeah these are beats that iv been colleting over the past 4 or 5 years so they all didn't come from the same source but I was bummed to hear the beats I did get from a guy he just seemed to pull off youtube (I gave up some good songs / 9th wonder beats) that I had traded for these bogus beats.....

Thanks for clarifying the situation homie, props for being stand up about it as I can tell the difference between a Dre beat and someone trying to swerve in that lane straight away.

Shout out to the nut ridahz on here that only know how to go one way:

Shag Diggler

« Reply #54 on: September 15, 2018, 02:13:33 PM »

Thanks for clarifying the situation homie, props for being stand up about it as I can tell the difference between a Dre beat and someone trying to swerve in that lane straight away.

Shout out to the nut ridahz on here that only know how to go one way:

like I stated before im not here to get any "internet clout" I just wanted to share what I had and maybe get to hear some other Dre Detox / Compton unreleased stuff

Shag Diggler

NuWest

« Reply #56 on: September 17, 2018, 04:16:13 AM »
wheres Game songs?

Shag Diggler

« Reply #57 on: September 17, 2018, 02:37:00 PM »
wheres Game songs?

sorry only beats no raps.... had beats that were never used for 1992 and the red album

dj coma

« Reply #58 on: September 17, 2018, 04:16:25 PM »
here are a few more beats...
https://soundcloud.com/shag-diggler/detox-compton-leaks-pt-2

Thanks for sharing. So what's the story behind these ones? Are they also possibly not legit like the last batch?

Shag Diggler

« Reply #59 on: September 17, 2018, 09:10:10 PM »
here is another full instrumental that was on the detox leaks a few months ago......
https://dbr.ee/MNsS