Author Topic: Dr.Dre Unreleased Detox, Game (Red Album)And Snoop Dogg Instrumentals  (Read 16986 times)

Re: Dr.Dre Unreleased Detox, Game (Red Album)And Snoop Dogg Instrumentals
« Reply #75 on: September 21, 2018, 11:37:34 PM »

OriginalVersion

« Reply #76 on: September 22, 2018, 01:58:17 PM »
Yo, that Em verse is so off beat. LOL.
+++||ORIGINAL VERSION||+++

OriginalVersion

« Reply #77 on: September 22, 2018, 02:02:43 PM »
Since we're posting fake Detox snippets here's mine...

https://dbr.ee/3rAt
+++||ORIGINAL VERSION||+++

dj coma

« Reply #78 on: September 22, 2018, 02:11:06 PM »
here is the full beat to Eminem's scraped under pressure remix
https://dbr.ee/U7Ap

What's the story behind this? Never heard of an Under Pressure remix with Em.

from what iv been told this was going to be the remix to under pressure titled "No Pressure" that Eminem was going to put out with dre after the whole leak of under pressure..... but Em never got to finishing...

source + proof or that’s all talk

I asked for a snippet of the song and here is what he sent me.... no clue if its real or not maybe someone can let me know
https://dbr.ee/JAqL

That's obviously fake man, you should be able to tell. Besides it being off beat, you can tell by the mixing of vocals compared to the beat that they are not apart of the same recording.

The following users thanked this post: Shag Diggler

Sccit

« Reply #79 on: September 22, 2018, 02:33:24 PM »
where is that em verse from?

« Reply #80 on: September 23, 2018, 05:09:40 AM »
Shag, why don't you drop the lies now everyones finally cottoned onto the fakeness. Did you make these beats yourself?

THEV1LL4N

« Reply #81 on: September 23, 2018, 08:23:38 AM »
Love the one that starts at 01:13.

The following users thanked this post: gio™fugahoo

gio™fugahoo

« Reply #82 on: September 23, 2018, 11:47:45 AM »
Love the one that starts at 01:13.

Yes I love that beat too
but from the First second I heard that song I knew it wasn’t dre

Sccit

« Reply #83 on: September 23, 2018, 12:57:12 PM »
the beat that starts at 2:33 is great too

dj coma

« Reply #84 on: September 23, 2018, 02:30:41 PM »
The first post really should be edited to remove all the misinformation in it.

Shag Diggler

« Reply #85 on: September 23, 2018, 02:54:46 PM »
Shag, why don't you drop the lies now everyones finally cottoned onto the fakeness. Did you make these beats yourself?

no I didn't make any of these beats.... from what I have been told these are all legit (Unless found out / told by some users) Aftermath / detox / Compton beats

« Reply #86 on: September 23, 2018, 03:24:35 PM »

no I didn't make any of these beats.... from what I have been told these are all legit (Unless found out / told by some users) Aftermath / detox / Compton beats

OK. Just so you're clear they aren't legit submissions or Dre beats, just wannabes.

I'm quite sure that whoever made them made the "Detox 2008 Leaks" I linked earlier though as a load of the production elements are similar even down to that darn overused drum fill.

The following users thanked this post: dj coma, Shag Diggler

Sccit

« Reply #87 on: September 23, 2018, 03:48:30 PM »

OK. Just so you're clear they aren't legit submissions or Dre beats, just wannabes.

I'm quite sure that whoever made them made the "Detox 2008 Leaks" I linked earlier though as a load of the production elements are similar even down to that darn overused drum fill.

not the same person, i already contacted them to confirm when u first claimed that

The following users thanked this post: , Shag Diggler

Shag Diggler

« Reply #88 on: September 23, 2018, 03:53:49 PM »

OK. Just so you're clear they aren't legit submissions or Dre beats, just wannabes. I'm quite sure that whoever made them made the "Detox 2008 Leaks" I linked earlier though as a load of the production elements are similar even down to that darn overused drum fill.

from the sources that I get a lot of my stuff from he has had no reason to send me fake stuff and iv got all my legit songs and beats from....but I did go threw like I stated before a unreliable source and he has sent me bogus beats ( I no longer mess with that source) and yes I did post these bogus beats not knowing they were on youtube and I apologize for posting them not knowing they were fake

« Last Edit: September 23, 2018, 03:56:12 PM by Shag Diggler »

The following users thanked this post: , dj coma

dj coma

« Reply #89 on: September 23, 2018, 10:43:24 PM »
from the sources that I get a lot of my stuff from he has had no reason to send me fake stuff and iv got all my legit songs and beats from....but I did go threw like I stated before a unreliable source and he has sent me bogus beats ( I no longer mess with that source) and yes I did post these bogus beats not knowing they were on youtube and I apologize for posting them not knowing they were fake

What about that Eminem No Pressure one that is clearly fake? If it was real, the guy wouldn't have made a bogus attempt at putting Em vocals over it.

Also, check these out:
https://open.spotify.com/track/1ZfTMiclvySWiEdQMf8etL
https://open.spotify.com/track/4NThmMlQWRKvjefIlgqFtD

That's 2 more that are likely frauds.