Poll

Who's gonna win?

Lakers
22 (68.8%)
Spurs
10 (31.3%)

Total Members Voted: 28

Author Topic: Lakers - Spurs ?-?  (Read 2376 times)

SADERO

• Lil Geezy
  • HAYASTAN
Re:Lakers - Spurs ?-?
« Reply #30 on: May 05, 2003, 02:01:03 PM »

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #31 on: May 05, 2003, 02:03:52 PM »
lmao@lakers l00sin 2nite
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #32 on: May 05, 2003, 04:30:20 PM »
if you don't watch , then your just grabbing facts out of your ass

i do watch, just not EVERY game. Im guessing i watch more Spurs games during the course of the year then u do. So do u think u are simply "pulling facts out of your ass" about them? If i am, then u are too. Did i ever mention, u are the king of "calling the kettle black" lol. Dont try to cover up yur faults, but pretending they exist in someone else. Maybe u should get a job workin with Jack Haley, and u guys can compete on who is tha blinder fan.

oh what a little hypocrit, i lightly diss you and you condemn me for it then turn around and do the same.

anyways, unless you fly out of texas and go watch fox sports net south you see the same god damn games as me......actually i can truthfully say i watch more basketball , you continually proove that
« Last Edit: May 05, 2003, 04:45:17 PM by Don Jacob Corleone »

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #33 on: May 05, 2003, 05:36:03 PM »
What's wrong with Jack Haley?

SADERO

• Lil Geezy
  • HAYASTAN
« Reply #34 on: May 05, 2003, 06:48:28 PM »
Nets 97, Celtics 93

good job Nets!!!

SADERO

• Lil Geezy
  • HAYASTAN
« Reply #35 on: May 05, 2003, 07:56:28 PM »
Halftime

Los Angeles 35,   San Antonio 38

Shaq 15 rebounds :o :o
« Last Edit: May 05, 2003, 08:00:18 PM by fcpyunik »

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #36 on: May 05, 2003, 08:01:50 PM »
How 'bout that lucky ass 3pointer from half court by Willis?...LoL...Good game so far...PeACe

.:DayGoStyLz:.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • MC's...dont wake me...
« Reply #37 on: May 05, 2003, 08:47:06 PM »
What's wrong with Jack Haley?

Jack Haley is an idiot lol. He averaged more fould per game, then fukin points...and he might as well wear a Laker girl uniform when he's on tv. He's a sorry excuse for a "sports analyst" lol.

And Jake, u should just quit man. Everybody on here knows how much of a little arrogant hypocrit u are...which is why more people were glad to see u leave, then glad to see u come back. U form your opinions, based on others time and again. When u grow up, ill continue arguing with u. But, for the most part u are a complete idiot when it comes to basketball. Sorry for tha honesty. Your opinion, isnt fact. Deal with it. And i aint respondin anymore on this thread...so if u wanna make yourself feel like a winner in life, go ahead n keep arguing your pathetic points.

peace

Skindiana bon3z

« Reply #38 on: May 05, 2003, 09:23:34 PM »
Lakers played shitty but i still say Lakers in 7....

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #39 on: May 05, 2003, 09:29:49 PM »
It's okay...I'm actually happy after seeing this game...

Lakers played SHITTY as fuck...No one off the bench scored...Kobe and Shaq basically scored all of the Laker points...Shaq fouled out...They played without a small forward the whole 4th quarter (Devan George sprained his ankle)...and STILL, they only lost by 5...I guarentee Lakers will win the next game...

PS...That's pretty fucked up...Both George and Fox are out for the rest of the playoffs...This changes everything...Lakers have NO small forward whatsoever now...PeACe

.:DayGoStyLz:.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • MC's...dont wake me...
« Reply #40 on: May 05, 2003, 09:33:18 PM »
It's okay...I'm actually happy after seeing this game...

Lakers played SHITTY as fuck...No one off the bench scored...Kobe and Shaq basically scored all of the Laker points...Shaq fouled out...They played without a small forward the whole 4th quarter (Devan George sprained his ankle)...and STILL, they only lost by 5...I guarentee Lakers will win the next game...

PS...That's pretty fucked up...Both George and Fox are out for the rest of the playoffs...This changes everything...Lakers have NO small forward whatsoever now...PeACe

yah, this could be looked at 2 ways. Playing like shit, and only losing by 5...should motivate the Lakers. Chances are they wont play that bad in the next game. At the same time, i felt like game 1 was almost crucial for the Spurs. After the last 2 years, losing game 1 at home...woulda made shit VERY difficult for SA. Game 2 is prolly gonna be more intense then this one i bet tho.

js83

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #41 on: May 05, 2003, 09:41:39 PM »
Even though i fucking hate the Spurs, i gotta admit that they are one of the best teams in the nba..but they looked fucking pathetic tonight....the game was basically 2 on 5 and the lakers still could've beat em...they barely won. And wtf was up with the lakers bench? goddamn...and when horry hit robinson's nuts...lol...wtf was that about?
« Last Edit: May 05, 2003, 09:42:29 PM by LaZ1e »

akaDRooPY

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #42 on: May 05, 2003, 09:49:39 PM »
why dont you give some credit to the spurs defense? the spurs controlled the game from the tip-off. for christ sakes kobe took almost 40 shots, most of them were all forced,  i bet you if Kevin Willis took 40 shots he would end up with 30+ points too. the only thing about the spurs that looked pathetic was the free throw shooting. the spurs have the IDEAL team game and play the best team defense. The Lakers are going to have to earn this championship.

I agree with Charles Barkley, im taking the spurs in 6 games
« Last Edit: May 05, 2003, 09:52:38 PM by akaDRooPY »

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #43 on: May 05, 2003, 10:01:36 PM »
why dont you give some credit to the spurs defense? the spurs controlled the game from the tip-off. for christ sakes kobe took almost 40 shots, most of them were all forced,  i bet you if Kevin Willis took 40 shots he would end up with 30+ points too. the only thing about the spurs that looked pathetic was the free throw shooting. the spurs have the IDEAL team game and play the best team defense. The Lakers are going to have to earn this championship.

I agree with Charles Barkley, im taking the spurs in 6 games

You're a disgrace to Spur fans...Listen to ToNe...PeACe

IKON

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Pharoahe - God's Gift to Vocabulary BIOTCH!!!!
« Reply #44 on: May 05, 2003, 10:30:44 PM »
 :-*damn losin devin george is gonna hurt us, he was playing kinda good too :(

however after tonight i am convinced that the lakers still have a tremendous chance to beat the spurs, the lakers played shitty and i mean shitty, 19 turnovers >:(  4 Points from the bench >:(  and yet they only lose by 5 points but still hella confusing.  The Spurs took what like 39 foul shouts to the lakers 12 or 13, damn the lakers gotta go to the basket more but still i have to point out again, they only lost by 5 points

The lakers need to take game 2, the opportunity is right there, Since george is injured Kobe will now have to play more at small forward which is kinda a good thing cause bruce bowen will probably have to play shaw and we all know what kobe does on mismatches. However the laker bench is now real real thin, they need everybody from Rush to Pargo to Slava do to productive things, damn they should have kept Tracy Murray on the roster, but oh well

On a side note did y'all hear that Rick Fox maybe missing for 6 months to 1 year :o >:( :(  damn thats alot, hopefully devin misses 2 games and is able to come back but damn  :( about rick fox

on the bright side, the lakers will have to go out this summer and will add another free agent  and theres more than a few that are willing to take a paycut and play here