Author Topic: Indy vs Mack(ive dropped my verse so hurry)  (Read 148 times)

da_notorious_mack

Indy vs Mack(ive dropped my verse so hurry)
« on: May 01, 2003, 05:40:59 AM »
15 bar max
no dick votes
ill spit first

Indy,first of my elite-killin-spree,but i wont use-guns..
usually ownly my speech-delivery to abuse-um..
you a confused-one,all these name changes-an-shit..
i dont blame-doug-tho,Marty made-him-a-bitch..
ya graves-dug-so,hit u over the head wit ya own tomb-stone..
confused-an-alone,abused-wit-chrome,hell lose-his-dome..
I punch to leave Indys "bars-broken" like fat people doin "chin ups"..
is this a fast-token to get my wins-up?..
phone ya kin-up,cus i got Goldberg syndrome like "whose-next"..
and dude prank phonecalls only time youve made rude-threats..
Marty claimin-his-newbies the new-vets,im flamin-like-doobies..
aimin-fa-ya-recruitees,u wasnt "inspectah" you was jus playin-it-like-scoobie
and indy always been lame-an-fruity,it jus his trade-mark
ya silly names-amuse-me,claimin you deserved in the hall was a lame-farce
but this aint even beef so keep doing what-you-do
but give a message to M Dogg "yeah fuck-you-too!"

da_notorious_mack

Re:Indy vs Mack(ive dropped my verse so hurry)
« Reply #1 on: May 02, 2003, 01:23:15 PM »
up

Inspectah

« Reply #2 on: May 03, 2003, 04:27:39 AM »
*Shouts out loud*

If your a biter, because ya cant take the talent around raise ya hand coz 'mack-did'/ (1)
Dont go to exotic with ya word play, the only creativity you have is 'ita-lic'/ (2)
I can tell this ya own-shit, dont suprise me why you bit, coz you would never of 'las-ted'/
WCC's most hated, you've "past-it" this battle of the titans, wont be fresh, but a 'clas-sic'/
The war between respect, but you lost-it, mouths full of shit, betta floss-it/
Yo' mack, its better to be nominated hall-of-fame, than without hesitation get placed in the hall-of-shame/ (3)
Caught while challenging the WCC 'cup' ha, you aint devious, ya winning streak faded, you out of 'luck'/
Still tryin-ta-spit, but ya mouths dry, biting was like an addiction to a smoker tryin-ta-quit/
spit-n-run, yo' fake, loaded with a bb clip-n-gun, you aint no muthafuckin'-don!/
He's considered 'DANGEROUS' still blazin could 'flame-this-woose' wheres this muthafucka-gone?/ (4)
wanna-ruck-son? coz i may have retired, but i'll put YOUR ass outta-commision/
Lightweight? you feather-weight, even Skillz would knock you outta-tha-devision/ (5)
Light to Heavy (&5), you ignored the 'consequence' fake ass bitch 'in-the-pub' like 'fifty-pence'/ (6)
'50-cent' 'in-da-club' thats a 'co-insidence!' like biting along with 'maxi'/
Metaphorically speaking: a skater can only slide through the table, if the curbs 'waxi'/
Use ya own talent, might get more response-n-respect/
Instead of fighting the fact you was caught biting, getting nothing you nonse-but-neglect/

ha! i aint even started

Explanations:

1) = Mack is a biter!
2) = His ryhme is in Italic!
3) = I was nominated in the Hall-of-Fame, he is in the Hall-of-Shame!
4) = He dissed Still_Blazin.
5) = He raised suspicion of biting, when he went from Lightweight Material to Heavyweight Status!
6) = 50 Pence - In The Pub, a british artist mocking 50 Cents - In Da Club.
« Last Edit: May 03, 2003, 04:34:18 AM by Indecisive »

BxStylez31

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #3 on: May 03, 2003, 10:36:23 AM »
my vote= MACK

i was feelin MACKS whole shit except for the finish...but it was still tight dont get me wrong...he got at u hard....then i went to read ind's verse and i got thru 4 bars and really didnt want to read the rest but i did.  just seems like u put a lot of words into one line which would be impossible to spit in person.  so its like just addin as much stuff as u can to say somethin.  thats why i vote for mack. simple, to the point and i can actually visualize him spittin it in person.  i hope thast good enough reason for my vote.. peace.

MACK 1-0

check my battle with NOT.
« Last Edit: May 03, 2003, 10:36:52 AM by BxStylez31 »
Stylez31

NoT

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • The Lonely one...
« Reply #4 on: May 03, 2003, 10:46:29 AM »
Mack - Man, I really like the way you throw multies together and use a good internal rhyme scheme and this verse was no exception. Your style really reflects that of the man in your sig. I liked some of your punches, especially "and indy always been lame-an-fruity,it jus his trade-mark/ya silly names-amuse-me,claimin you deserved in the hall was a lame-farce" and the whole thing flowed REALLY well the whole way through.

Ind3ci$iv3 - The disses about Mack biting are a little played-out to be honest so the first few bars in your verse are a wash, but I appreciate the attempt at making it personal. I liked the way it flowed and the multies came nice too, but I didn't really think there was a real quotable in there. Also (while it didn't affect the way I voted), I didn't like the way your verse tried to pit your rep against his. As if a past battle or what "hall" you are in should matter right now in the slightest.

Conclusion - I'm voting for Mack on this one, but it was damn close.
Nick of Time
SADISTIC MISFITS

Yo, ya 14-carat gold slum computer wizard ~
Tappin' inside my rap page causes blizzards ~
- Ghostface Killah

vitodeluca

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: May 03, 2003, 09:07:55 PM »
Indecisive: I liked your wordplay and metaphors, but the whole thing kinda lacked flow and was a little awkward, kind of an example of too much complexity in a battle

Mack: Didn't use that many personals but the flow was really tight and you had the ill multis as usual, overall really good style

gotta go with Mack on this one

Vote=Mack

.:-ELITE-:.   M-Dogg.. Rodzilla.. SiNiStEr.. VitoDeLuca.. S.H.O.P..  .:-ELITE-:.Wins: Lost titan, bloody apronz, cee hoody, the answer, indecisive, primo, abstruse, ill natural, Adam X, Bez, Illicit aka Cee Ride, CSN, Jemuel, timelock, prophecy, assasin, Mack
Losses: Mack(x2), Red Alert,
Crew:Elite  
Battle Record: 17-3-0
April Awards:
Rookie of the month
Most Improved

MC of the Month
Battle MC of the Mont

da_notorious_mack

« Reply #6 on: May 04, 2003, 03:25:14 AM »
ELIIIIIIITE KIILLLLLLLLAAAAA ;D

T.J.

• Wanksta
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • my deck
« Reply #7 on: May 04, 2003, 03:26:38 AM »
^^^hey that was ur 1000th post, congrats man.... and nice battle, i would have voted but it was over before i got the chance

kick ass album