Author Topic: Apology to Quake...  (Read 164 times)

TilMakaveliReturns

Apology to Quake...
« on: May 05, 2003, 10:47:24 PM »
Ok since I'm the bigger man (in every way possible), I'd like to apologize to Quake for one thing and one thing only.... I wanna apologize for putting up that pic of his family.... I was caught up in the moment and did something really fucked up which I know was wrong. So there. I ain't taking back any other fuckin thing I said, and I still stick by all my other words. I still think you're a fuckin pathetic, racist, lil bitch who doesn't know what's good for him. May 24th.....It's on muhfucka....back lot of In & Out on Ventura Blvd.....PEACE OUT BEEYAAATCCHHH....

P.S. let this be a lesson to you.....don't fuck with middle easterners again....

Quakaveli

Re:Apology to Quake...
« Reply #1 on: May 05, 2003, 10:58:50 PM »
Ok since I'm the bigger man (in every way possible), I'd like to apologize to Quake for one thing and one thing only.... I wanna apologize for putting up that pic of his family.... I was caught up in the moment and did something really fucked up which I know was wrong. So there. I ain't taking back any other fuckin thing I said, and I still stick by all my other words. I still think you're a fuckin pathetic, racist, lil bitch who doesn't know what's good for him. May 24th.....It's on muhfucka....back lot of In & Out on Ventura Blvd.....PEACE OUT BEEYAAATCCHHH....

P.S. let this be a lesson to you.....don't fuck with middle easterners again....

Aye nutsack....ur a pussy the reason u removed it was cuz everyone was sayin its wrong..ur a fuckin joke for a pathan ::)

TilMakaveliReturns

« Reply #2 on: May 05, 2003, 11:03:47 PM »
You're a fuckin dumbass.... I said that was the reason.... After people said it was wrong I thought to myself and realized "yea they're right, it was wrong for me to put that up"....I'm not denying that. Your fuckin ass wasn't worth the apology; I could've just taken it off and not said anything. I did it out of respect, but what the fuck was I thinking. Joke for a pathan? LOL....you have no idea man.....just wait....Indians shit in their pants when confronted by a Pathan and you know it....let's see how hard you act when you see me YOU BITCH ASS PUSSY

Quakaveli

« Reply #3 on: May 05, 2003, 11:06:22 PM »
You're a fuckin dumbass.... I said that was the reason.... After people said it was wrong I thought to myself and realized "yea they're right, it was wrong for me to put that up"....I'm not denying that. Your fuckin ass wasn't worth the apology; I could've just taken it off and not said anything. I did it out of respect, but what the fuck was I thinking. Joke for a pathan? LOL....you have no idea man.....just wait....Indians shit in their pants when confronted by a Pathan and you know it....let's see how hard you act when you see me YOU BITCH ASS PUSSY

dude dream on....I aint settin myself up for bullshit if I shit on u its gonna be hardcore best believe it, and call cops too ::)

Quakaveli

« Reply #4 on: May 05, 2003, 11:07:34 PM »
Indians shit in their pants when confronted by a Pathan and you know it

WHat a hypocrit ho......fuck off nutsack how many times must I tell u?

TilMakaveliReturns

« Reply #5 on: May 05, 2003, 11:09:45 PM »
Damn either you're fuckin dumb or you just don't understand the meaning of the word hypocrit. How the fuck does that statement make me a hypocrit? Stereotype...maybe.  Hypocrit....no.

TheSheriff

« Reply #6 on: May 06, 2003, 06:30:29 AM »
Lock this.

Quakaveli

« Reply #7 on: May 06, 2003, 07:21:18 AM »
hypocrit cuz u callin me a racist, especially when ever1 knows that I only dont like islam(certain things bout ur religion) and have no problem wit muslims ::)
« Last Edit: May 06, 2003, 07:21:58 AM by Rasta Quake »

Quakaveli

« Reply #8 on: May 06, 2003, 07:33:26 AM »
And lets not forget this recent post U made in CWalkers thread when he gave Trauma props:
It's funny seeing this idiot make a fool of himself. He's so retarded you might think he's Hindu.

ur a retarded faghan....hypocrit...ur a pile of shit honestly bro

::)

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #9 on: May 06, 2003, 10:35:09 AM »
Yo Jamal, smash this motherfucker in the face

and Quake, in regards to your signature, You have NO CLUE WHATSOEVER when it comes to Indian history. Cuz if You did, THE LAST THING you would make fun of is an Afghan.
Punjabis get a pass cuz them boys fought us good and fought us back to Afghanistan. But you? You? Kashmiri Hindu? Cmon man, check ya own history books cuz,
We made yall suck our dick.
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

Quakaveli

« Reply #10 on: May 06, 2003, 12:32:04 PM »
You have NO CLUE WHATSOEVER when it comes to Indian

I think I do, faghan.

Cuz if You did, THE LAST THING you would make fun of is an Afghan.

I know how you bitter faghans like to hold on to history cuz thats the only positive yalls' nation has...look at ur pile of shit nation right now, LOL, it was pretty deplorable even before the USA bombed the shit out of it...Tech stop livin in da past ::)