Author Topic: Shit this dude Mietek has opened the vaults on old Death Row related material...  (Read 5832 times)

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
Anybody else peep this dudes youtube page?  Where'd he get all this shit?  It's like a treasure trove... way more than expected... I thought pretty much everything had come out and I'd heard all there is to here... and then it's like youtube kept suggesting more and more songs, and one after another, and it seems endless.. and a lot of it is solid death row era material... obviously not equal to the released stuff, but artists and producers in their primes and very good for unreleased materials... off the top of my head let me give some highlights I've found.  Maybe I'm way late to the party but so what...

-cuts from Napolean's unrelased album Produced by Johnny J   -  I mean I guess he felt a higher calling to Allah so this never came out, but this sounds like it would have easily been the best non-Pac release from any of the Outlawz.  Johnny J was behind it so it's very musical, they even got this Bonnie Rait ballad sample on one of the tracks and Napolean is coming pretty deep and thoughtful on tracks, it ain't just shit like "I fucked a bitch and drank a 40"

-The Grinch and Kurupt  - "40'z and Blunts"  something like that

-Kurupt and Danny Boy - "In The City" really Kurupt in his prime and Danny Boy is dope, they actually make a dope team too bad they didn't do more together

-Dr. Dre - some joint that starts out "Rolling thru the park one day" this is a genuine Chronic leftover with Snoop and DOC paw prints all over it

-Kurupt - on a track with LBC Crew and Operation from the Bottom - Operation from the Bottom is horrible and untalented but LBC Crew and Kurupt do their thing and unusual that Dogg Pound LBC Crew would do a song with OFTB

-Tray Dee and Techniec - joint that starts with Tray Dee spittin "Been regarded as the hardest since I hit"

-Dogg Pound  "Tremendous Odds"  T- vintage Dogg Pound probably 96 shit with Daz startin... "I take a walk on the street everyday" and Kurupt flowing for what seems like endless hours into the depths of the night--the joint sounds a bit like a lesser version of "Me In Your World".   Very Very solid track that is sure to satisfy Dogg Pound Death Row loyalists.

...sorry so much stuff I can't even remember the names of everything, once I'm more accustomed to it I will try to adjust this thread and make it more organized.

« Last Edit: November 17, 2018, 12:40:43 AM by Infinite Trapped in 1996 »
My First Officially Schedule Rap Battle on Stage as an undercard to the undercard match

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

Elko.

DJ Quik - Itz Your Fantasy (Original), the beat is different but lyrics are the same.

I wonder where the hell he got that from? To find any Quik OG's/Demos is damn near impossible.

SuperSpider

Polish connections run deep, but yeah these are all Bomb1st releases
« Last Edit: November 16, 2018, 11:04:36 AM by SuperSpider »

Okka

These are all from the Bomb1st forums.

The following users thanked this post: Quadruple OG, HighEyeCue, donfathaimmortal, dj coma

dj coma

Yup

Sccit

mietek youtube page is legendary

what happened to that cat? he still post here??

Okka

Yeah, he has dope shit on his page. Most of them come from here and other forums. Ain't nothin' wrong with that though. He posts every now and then.

HighEyeCue

dope page for sure but like has been stated already they are from bomb1st

surprised that you just found out about some of these songs though, the Kurupt and Mr.Grinch track for instance been floating around in bad quality since the Westcoast 2k days

Except he's a bitch who pops up to beg for links, spam his youtube but won't offer links when people ask him for a d/l. Fuck that mouthbreather.

• Muthafuckin' Don!

surprised that you just found out about some of these songs though, the Kurupt and Mr.Grinch track for instance been floating around in bad quality since the Westcoast 2k days

I would get suggestions every now and then on youtube and so I'd check out a song... then some time would pass I'd get another suggestion... this went on for a while till finally I was like... "What the fuck?!  This unreleased shit just keeps coming... how much of this do they actually have?"  Then when I hit Mietek's page there it all was.  The lost treasure of the greatest era in music.
My First Officially Schedule Rap Battle on Stage as an undercard to the undercard match

• Muthafuckin' Don!

I swear that one track with that unknown white rapper (Crissyle) spitting over an allegedly Dre beat sounds exactly like that kid from the forum in 01' who made an album on here and used to work with dubcc cats.  I'll think of his name later but he's the one who every rap would be like, "they said I couldn't do it and that it couldn't be done, I paused, I waited and the day was to be won".  He was dope but undeserving of a Death Row unreleased page.
« Last Edit: November 17, 2018, 12:42:51 AM by Infinite Trapped in 1996 »

Sccit

I swear that one track with that unknown white rapper (Crissyle) spitting over an allegedly Dre beat sounds exactly like that kid from the forum in 01' who made an album on here and used to work with dubcc cats.  I'll think of his name later but he's the one who every rap would be like, "they said I couldn't do it and that it couldn't be done, I paused, I waited and the day was to be won".  He was dope but undeserving of a Death Row unreleased page.

naz-t?

Mietek23

Somebody called my name I see :) Glad you enjoy the page, cause that's the main reason I'm still doing it - to enjoy good music with people who like the same shit I do :) So just enjoy it man without any BS that comes with it.

Yup

Not all, cause my page been updated way before Bomb1st was created - some of them are, and you can see which ones exactly cause I always give proper credit in the description.

Yeah, he has dope shit on his page. Most of them come from here and other forums. Ain't nothin' wrong with that though. He posts every now and then.

I'm still around scanning the forum - but I got way to many things to do outside of world wide web to be posting as much as I used you..

Except he's a bitch who pops up to beg for links, spam his youtube but won't offer links when people ask him for a d/l. Fuck that mouthbreather.

Shut the fuck up and stop talking shit about something you know nothing about. I don't have time to read every comment people post on my page, let alone to reply to every request - that's why you got https://vubey.yt/ and ton of other online sites to rip tracks in 320 or WAV YOURSELF you idiot.

Get a life or something and stop bitching left and right.

The following users thanked this post: Sccit

dj coma

Somebody called my name I see :) Glad you enjoy the page, cause that's the main reason I'm still doing it - to enjoy good music with people who like the same shit I do :) So just enjoy it man without any BS that comes with it.

Yup

Not all, cause my page been updated way before Bomb1st was created - some of them are, and you can see which ones exactly cause I always give proper credit in the description.

I'm still around scanning the forum - but I got way to many things to do outside of world wide web to be posting as much as I used you..

Shut the fuck up and stop talking shit about something you know nothing about. I don't have time to read every comment people post on my page, let alone to reply to every request - that's why you got https://vubey.yt/ and ton of other online sites to rip tracks in 320 or WAV YOURSELF you idiot.

YouTube compresses audio to like 128 or 160kbps mp3 maximum, regardless of how high quality the audio was in the video before it was uploaded to YouTube.

The following users thanked this post: donfathaimmortal

Mietek23

Yup

YouTube compresses audio to like 128 or 160kbps mp3 maximum, regardless of how high quality the audio was in the video before it was uploaded to YouTube.

and 99% of dudes bitching about links don't have proper audio equipment to pick the difference anyway.