Author Topic: Shit this dude Mietek has opened the vaults on old Death Row related material...  (Read 5845 times)

Sccit

mietek youtube page is legendary

what happened to that cat? he still post here??

I swear that one track with that unknown white rapper (Crissyle) spitting over an allegedly Dre beat sounds exactly like that kid from the forum in 01' who made an album on here and used to work with dubcc cats.  I'll think of his name later but he's the one who every rap would be like, "they said I couldn't do it and that it couldn't be done, I paused, I waited and the day was to be won".  He was dope but undeserving of a Death Row unreleased page.

naz-t?

No.  Definitely not Naz-T.  I remember Naz-T, that dude actually had some promise as far as amateur artists go.  He could spit gangsta shit and actually sound believable even though I think he was a Euro-white dude--that cat was cold wit it!!  But then kind of disappeared.   

i found this weird ass video naz-t did under another moniker on youtube a few years back .... he was doing some strange psychedelic rap. i would post it, but i forgot how i found it or what to even search.

Interesting, I’d like to see it.  Hope he didn’t go the AlerG route and turn rock/alternative.  Nothing against AlerG personally he did very well for himself I just am not a fan of the alternative rock/rap Limp Bizkit shtick

lmao that’s actually exactly what he was doing

i couldn’t find the music video he made, but here’s some live shit

Sccit

ok i found the video LOL

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
ok i found the video LOL

Holy Fucc dude  ;D...... he went exactly the route AlerG did just as I said above...

He went from hardcore hiphop to a Circus Act and ironically starts the video off by saying “don’t respond to public demands of the artist”.  Clearly he responded to the Euro public’s demand for white rap alternative artists.  ;D
My First Officially Schedule Rap Battle on Stage as an undercard to the undercard match

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

Sccit

ok i found the video LOL

Holy Fucc dude  ;D...... he went exactly the route AlerG did just as I said above...

He went from hardcore hiphop to a Circus Act and ironically starts the video off by saying “don’t respond to public demands of the artist”.  Clearly he responded to the Euro public’s demand for white rap alternative artists.  ;D

lol it’s pretty funny huh?

i never really got the hype wit naz-t, even back when every1 was on his nuts .. he was decent, but alerg and nexus were much better.

we the only ones who stayed hip-hop off that wcc compilation

Duck Duck Doggy

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Lay back and twist one
Lol I remember that compilation. Does it still exist?

Sccit

i have a hard copy, but i cant find the link ..... i found this tho

https://www.soundclick.com/bands3/?bandID=33187

lol

Duck Duck Doggy

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Lay back and twist one
Oh shit more unreleased classix

• Muthafuckin' Don!

lol

Yeah I still got it and bump it if I’m on a long drive and going through my old cd’s.  It’s still a great listen, for me anyway.  And I think Naz-T’s performance was probably the highlight but it’s dope hearing everybody (from the forums prime) before they started wearing tight jeans.

I work abroad now so I’m not with my car.  Sccit can you post Nexus for me?  He might be the cat I was thinking of when I heard that white dude over a fake Dre beat on Mitek’s site.
« Last Edit: February 23, 2019, 11:40:12 PM by Infinite Trapped in 1996 »
My First Officially Schedule Rap Battle on Stage as an undercard to the undercard match

Sccit

lol

Yeah I still got it and bump it if I’m on a long drive and going through my old cd’s.  It’s still a great listen, for me anyway.  And I think Naz-T’s performance was probably the highlight but it’s dope hearing everybody (from the forums prime) before they started wearing tight jeans.

I work abroad now so I’m not with my car.  Sccit can you post Nexus for me?  He might be the cat I was thinking of when I heard that white dude over a fake Dre beat on Mitek’s site.

nexus was on the compilation .. play it one time for the culture, he probably had the best joint on that album

Sccit

• Muthafuckin' Don!
https://www.soundclick.com/bands3/default.cfm?bandID=23350

Yeah Nexus was definitely the cat I was thinking of.  Yeah he’s dope, I also still have this net album he released in my collection and bump it on a long drive.  Nice collabo track wit him on “Think You Can” 8)

The following users thanked this post: Sccit