Author Topic: 50 Cent on Saturday Night Live  (Read 326 times)

_That_Cracka_J

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Nintendo Entertainment System
50 Cent on Saturday Night Live
« on: May 03, 2003, 05:19:28 PM »
....That's tonight.....Don't forget to watch!!!

Doggystylin

Re:50 Cent on Saturday Night Live
« Reply #1 on: May 03, 2003, 08:07:35 PM »
oh shit, i almost forgot bout this, thanx for the reminder cracka

_That_Cracka_J

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: May 03, 2003, 08:53:00 PM »
oh shit, i almost forgot bout this, thanx for the reminder cracka

No problem Doggy....

Trauma-san

« Reply #3 on: May 03, 2003, 10:39:51 PM »
It was wack, 50 sucks live... he gets all hyped up and it sounds like somebody just yelling over a beat.  G-unit is about as annoying as fu... well you know.

Nate Dogg was there, he was awesome, as usual.  Nice of the DJ to use the friekin' single as the backing track, he could have at least used the instrumental (I hate it when they do that, all the vocals are doubled).

Doggystylin

« Reply #4 on: May 03, 2003, 10:44:05 PM »
trauma wassup with your sig? that dood looks freaky, gangsta and weird at the same time, and whats? "murdeaaa whut murdeeaaa" whatever it is it sounds cool, lol, is it that guy from pink panther? i dunno where but i saw him on a cover and it said pink panther.

Trauma-san

« Reply #5 on: May 03, 2003, 10:47:58 PM »
Yeah, it's Peter Sellers as Inspector Clouseau from the Pink Panther Movies.  He was a bumbling idiot, but ended up 'saving the day' like inspector gadget all the time.  There's this famous scene where he says something about a murder, then starts mumbling, and the girl says "but what about the murder?" and he goes "Murdeah?  Whut Murdeah?????!!???" like he didn't know about it.  It's hilarious, he has a really phony accent that sounds so funny.  

Doggystylin

« Reply #6 on: May 03, 2003, 10:51:42 PM »
which movie is that from? i dunno why but i really wanna check one out.

Trauma-san

« Reply #7 on: May 03, 2003, 10:53:52 PM »
I can't remember, they're all pretty good though.  I think most people like "The Return of the Pink Panther" the best.  it's a great movie, he's hilarious.  I think the last one they finished up without him, though, I believe he passed away halfway through filming, so they used body doubles, and old footage from the other 2 (3?) movies to finish it out.  it's not as good, but I know the first 2 are classic.  BTW, the Pink Panther is a big diamond, that everybody's trying to steal.  

Doggystylin

« Reply #8 on: May 03, 2003, 10:56:16 PM »
oh so theres not a big pink panther in it like the cartoons? lol damn. but whats up with this and the cartoon havin the same name, any conections?

Dip Set Movementarian 4 Life

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #9 on: May 04, 2003, 05:39:31 PM »
After seeing him on last night I think he is kinda bad performing live...alot of my friends agree...what ya'll think?

Doggystylin

« Reply #10 on: May 04, 2003, 05:42:32 PM »
i saw him perform in da club, i dont know if he performed anything else after cause i just went to sleep, it was horrible by the way, WTF is up with his voice

Dip Set Movementarian 4 Life

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #11 on: May 04, 2003, 05:45:44 PM »
He did 21 Questions with Nate Dogg after In Da Club...and yes Nate Dogg was there...

_That_Cracka_J

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #12 on: May 04, 2003, 05:47:06 PM »
^^^He did 21 questions too and yes, G-Unit was just as annoying during that song, especially during Nate's chorus.  They weren't really drowning him out, they were just yelling when Nate was singing.....and for real, what was up with 50's voice?  Man, that shit was weak!

Mua ha ha

• 'G'
  • You Hear it First
« Reply #13 on: May 04, 2003, 10:20:43 PM »
I agree. 50 needs to work on his live act... I saw him on BET during their Spring Break thing, and all he did was scream on stage. It is dreadful to listen to him live on anything. If he would just calm down and rap and "sing" like he does on the CD, he'd be ok. I missed the SNL thing, so I don't know what G-Unit sounded like, but from the way most shows go when there is a posse up on stage with the main guy, it sounds like shit.
Some say that if you play a Microsoft CD backwards, it plays satanic messages. That's nothing... if you play it forwards, it installs Windows.

oh and by the way, I wasn't being racist, I was being prejudice.  I hate dumb people.  Dumb is not a race you fuckin moron.

T.J.

• Wanksta
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • my deck
« Reply #14 on: May 04, 2003, 10:39:25 PM »
lol.... i guess rap quake's ticket sales arent gonna go too well......  ;D j/k... but seriously tho.

kick ass album