Author Topic: XZIBIT - KING MAKER (New Album Coming Soon)  (Read 4007 times)

LostAngel

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • I believe Dr.Dre should own Compton...
Re: XZIBIT - KING MAKER (New Album Coming Soon)
« Reply #30 on: January 26, 2022, 12:53:56 PM »
again, i have no problem with lost angel. i respect and support him if he is running a "fan website" for xzibit.

as long as he has been a trustworthy source/insider, we will be lucky to have him and will give him props.

we will see if its may or not. its not official yet. its just a "rumor" for now.

I don't know what website you're talking about but no, I'm not. I'm just a gu who knows people that knows some people, or work with some people, put it how you want. Yes, I've said some dates here and there before but that's what I've been said, so if I got to be liar, it's not something I started with. We've been talking this time about his new album and what he said it's "it will be done by May." And I didn't even wanted to say the date right away this time but he told me he's gonna announce it soon so I end up saying that to you guys. I don't really care if you say something bad or insulting. I just get some informations from really high source and I end up saying that here, because I respect your love for the California Rap and rappers who were holding it down for the Coast. That being said, you guys really missed a big hint about Dre's next move in his commercial. I really really can't say more, I shouldn't said that but somebody will end up cracking it. Stay positive, West is coming back. On big doors.
I believe Dr.Dre should own Compton, Dr.Dre said X Man you're onto somethig...

dnjp4life

« Reply #31 on: January 26, 2022, 02:44:30 PM »
I'm looking forward to this, it's been what, 10 years since Xzibit's last solo album?  Long overdue in my opinion.

Sccit

« Reply #32 on: January 26, 2022, 03:03:41 PM »
I don't know what website you're talking about but no, I'm not. I'm just a gu who knows people that knows some people, or work with some people, put it how you want. Yes, I've said some dates here and there before but that's what I've been said, so if I got to be liar, it's not something I started with. We've been talking this time about his new album and what he said it's "it will be done by May." And I didn't even wanted to say the date right away this time but he told me he's gonna announce it soon so I end up saying that to you guys. I don't really care if you say something bad or insulting. I just get some informations from really high source and I end up saying that here, because I respect your love for the California Rap and rappers who were holding it down for the Coast. That being said, you guys really missed a big hint about Dre's next move in his commercial. I really really can't say more, I shouldn't said that but somebody will end up cracking it. Stay positive, West is coming back. On big doors.

someone here said you were responsible for running xzibit’s website or that you used to back in the day

that’s what i thought this entire time

The following users thanked this post: soopa-man, Okka

Duck Duck Doggy

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Lay back and twist one
« Reply #33 on: January 26, 2022, 03:36:38 PM »

Hint? What you mean you gotta be more specific. He’s producing albums for all the artists in the commercial? He’s doing a piano solo album? Could be anything

Duck Duck Doggy

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Lay back and twist one
« Reply #34 on: January 26, 2022, 05:06:21 PM »
They are all going on tour together

Sccit

« Reply #35 on: January 26, 2022, 07:36:24 PM »
They are all going on tour together

dre said that during the big boy segment 

probably the only thing noteworthy from that entire interview tbh

Jay_J

« Reply #36 on: January 27, 2022, 01:29:25 AM »
That being said, you guys really missed a big hint about Dre's next move in his commercial. I really really can't say more, I shouldn't said that but somebody will end up cracking it.

that being said to you or you figured it out by urself?

there are 2 things on the video that i noticed

and the title for the trailer.... "The Call".

previous half time shows never had a title, even the trailers.

so that might be a title of smth upcoming (album or tour, whatever)

i can't see any other special hint except of these.

Okka

« Reply #37 on: January 27, 2022, 03:13:12 AM »

someone here said you were responsible for running xzibit’s website or that you used to back in the day

that’s what i thought this entire time

I really thought so too. All this time I was under the impression he was running Xzibit Central.

Jay_J

« Reply #38 on: January 27, 2022, 04:17:41 AM »
I really thought so too. All this time I was under the impression he was running Xzibit Central.

;D ;D ;D his ass is on the line after now?

Sccit

« Reply #39 on: January 27, 2022, 06:23:05 AM »
that being said to you or you figured it out by urself?

there are 2 things on the video that i noticed

and the title for the trailer.... "The Call".

previous half time shows never had a title, even the trailers.

so that might be a title of smth upcoming (album or tour, whatever)

i can't see any other special hint except of these.

i think a tour might be the hint .. hes playing chess in between what seems to be buildings/stadiums.

astra4322

« Reply #40 on: January 27, 2022, 09:39:42 PM »

i think a tour might be the hint .. hes playing chess in between what seems to be buildings/stadiums.
Another tour with „2001” material? Comon we have 2022.

LostAngel

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • I believe Dr.Dre should own Compton...
« Reply #41 on: January 31, 2022, 09:11:47 AM »
I believe Dr.Dre should own Compton, Dr.Dre said X Man you're onto somethig...

The following users thanked this post: Sccit, romson19

Jay_J

Sccit

Sccit

« Reply #44 on: October 10, 2023, 11:43:24 AM »