Author Topic: What albums released in 2019 did you actually go support?  (Read 18899 times)

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
Re: What albums released in 2019 did you actually go support?
« Reply #30 on: June 02, 2019, 03:34:36 PM »
none.  Cause Infinite stays trapped in 96'

..I did dig up a lot of old classic golden age hip-hop this year though... and that is 100X more worthwhile than ya'll suckaz listening to that trash that came out this year
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

Blood$

« Reply #31 on: June 02, 2019, 05:35:37 PM »
Mozzy - Internal Affairs

does your copy only have the instrumental on "Shinin' For Diamond" and is the volume on a few joints a bit off? lol

I ORDERED IT ONLINE...HASNT CAME YET.

IS THAT SUPPOSED TO BE A SONG? AND THEY ONLY PUT THE INSTRUMENTAL ON THE HARD COPY?? SMH

yeah dude I have no idea what happened lol the iTunes version I downloaded has the vocals on it but not on the CD, plus "Free Yatta 2" and the first joint's volumes seem to be lower than the rest of the songs... I wonder if pushing the album forward fucked something up and they didn't turn in the fully mastered version for CD press lol

Sccit

« Reply #32 on: June 02, 2019, 06:47:59 PM »
Mozzy - Internal Affairs

does your copy only have the instrumental on "Shinin' For Diamond" and is the volume on a few joints a bit off? lol

IS THAT SUPPOSED TO BE A SONG? AND THEY ONLY PUT THE INSTRUMENTAL ON THE HARD COPY?? SMH

yeah dude I have no idea what happened lol the iTunes version I downloaded has the vocals on it but not on the CD, plus "Free Yatta 2" and the first joint's volumes seem to be lower than the rest of the songs... I wonder if pushing the album forward fucked something up and they didn't turn in the fully mastered version for CD press lol

smh

they so concerned wit digital bullshiit nowadays that they don’t even pay attention to the actual release smfh

Sccit

« Reply #33 on: June 02, 2019, 06:49:04 PM »

..I did dig up a lot of old classic golden age hip-hop this year though... and that is 100X more worthwhile than ya'll suckaz listening to that trash that came out this year

that’s nice .... but i listen to the classics and can still find value in the good shit comin out nowadays. step your game up.

doggfather

« Reply #34 on: June 03, 2019, 02:22:38 AM »
just ordered:

Weazel Loco: Gangsta Guaranteed
Ras Kass: READY TO Live (an anthology of lyricism)
https://twitter.com/dggfthr

HELP

I'm an ol' school collecta from the 90's SO F.CK DIGITAL, RELEASE A CD!

RIP GANXSTA RIDD
RIP GODFATHER
RIP MONSTA O
RIP NATE DOGG
RIP BAD AZZ

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #35 on: June 03, 2019, 02:34:49 AM »

that’s nice .... but i listen to the classics and can still find value in the good shit comin out nowadays. step your game up.

Good work diplomat.  Congrats on being “eclectic”. 

...But I bet there is a grip of classics from the golden era you ain’t no shit about

Sccit

« Reply #36 on: June 03, 2019, 08:55:38 AM »

...But I bet there is a grip of classics from the golden era you ain’t no shit about

maybe

i love music too much to be stuck on 1 era tho

were the 90s the goat era? of course .... that doesn’t mean there can’t still be dope shit comin out.

doggfather

« Reply #37 on: June 03, 2019, 11:40:52 AM »
And there were planty of shit music and one hit band on the 90s too...

HELP

RIP GANXSTA RIDD
RIP GODFATHER
RIP MONSTA O
RIP NATE DOGG
RIP BAD AZZ

The following users thanked this post: Blood$

SuperSpider

« Reply #38 on: June 03, 2019, 03:29:57 PM »

lmao, weren't you the guy that only just found out about Boot Camp Click this year? You are out of place claiming expertise in any hip-hop era

The following users thanked this post: Blood$

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #39 on: June 03, 2019, 04:31:16 PM »

maybe

were the 90s the goat era? of course .... that doesn’t mean there can’t still be dope shit comin out.

Nah get that out of your head, nephew... past, present, future is a lie...

It’s all one.  Like I’m here in 19’—now but yet my spirit be in 96’ ask yourself how that’s possible, the life we living today is all cause the moves that were or weren’t made in the past... the stars above are really from 1,000 years back now let that grip ya skull dun

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #40 on: June 03, 2019, 04:34:27 PM »

lmao, weren't you the guy that only just found out about Boot Camp Click this year? You are out of place claiming expertise in any hip-hop era

You must of either been rich or had too much damn time on your hands if you were able to listen to any and every album that ever dropped in 96’.  Obviously I had heard of Boot Camp—but I had not had the opportunity to give their albums from that era a serious listen until I got an IPhone and ITunes ya dig

I was also only 14 in 96’ by the way

Sccit

« Reply #41 on: June 03, 2019, 04:35:40 PM »

maybe

Nah get that out of your head, nephew... past, present, future is a lie...

It’s all one.  Like I’m here in 19’—now but yet my spirit be in 96’ ask yourself how that’s possible, the life we living today is all cause the moves that were or weren’t made in the past... the stars above are really from 1,000 years back now let that grip ya skull dun

way more than 1,000, but yea, closing your mind off to things that could otherwise bring you joy is never a good thing.

SuperSpider

« Reply #42 on: June 03, 2019, 07:07:23 PM »

You must of either been rich or had too much damn time on your hands if you were able to listen to any and every album that ever dropped in 96’.  Obviously I had heard of Boot Camp—but I had not had the opportunity to give their albums from that era a serious listen until I got an IPhone and ITunes ya dig

I was also only 14 in 96’ by the way

I was born in '92, age is hardly a factor. Not rich either, but nowadays there's only a handful of albums you cannot listen to without paying for them, so that really helps getting your hands on any and everything that dropped in the last decades

doggfather

« Reply #43 on: June 04, 2019, 01:20:01 AM »
just ordered

DJ Muggs and Mach Hommy: Tuez Les Tous (Hashashin Collector's Edition)

8)

HELP

RIP GANXSTA RIDD
RIP GODFATHER
RIP MONSTA O
RIP NATE DOGG
RIP BAD AZZ

WestWestYA

« Reply #44 on: June 05, 2019, 03:56:06 AM »
Mozzy - Internal Affairs

Really no vocals for Shinin 4 diamond? That's stupid. Also free yatta 2 also had low volume on the iTunes version for months and they didn't fix it. But the MP3 version of free yatta 2 and the video has perfect volume  ::)