Author Topic: Member me?  (Read 16927 times)

Sccit

Re: Member me?
« Reply #75 on: March 24, 2019, 08:07:03 AM »
pussycunt, where u at?

whatsup with the latest hootie and the blowfish??

:tupachappy:
See? My groupies stay looking for me.

You know when you give a bitch some good dick and she start getting clingy and wants all of your attention?........you actually probably can't relate, but my point is: that's you, Sccat.

sounds like u been gettin dicked down somethin proper ... you’re right, i wouldn’t know the feelin. its 2019 tho, do you playboy.

Sikotic™

« Reply #76 on: April 01, 2019, 03:12:54 AM »
Touche, my boy. You keep doing that same shit since you were 13.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

MUHFUKKA

« Reply #77 on: April 05, 2019, 11:20:48 AM »
Holy shit i check dubcc maybe twice a year and looky looky. The hate is real lol

The blood gang embraces Tupac as a member even if YOU dont.

MUHFUKKA

« Reply #78 on: April 05, 2019, 11:33:25 AM »
Infant u still living abroad? Real shit it’s gotta be crazy finding out your dad isn’t your blood

The blood gang embraces Tupac as a member even if YOU dont.

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #79 on: April 05, 2019, 01:15:05 PM »
Infant u still living abroad? Real shit it’s gotta be crazy finding out your dad isn’t your blood

Yeah no doubt but on the realz nobody gives a fucc... I thought it was big news to find out at 35 that your dad ain’t really your bio dad and your real dad was some anonymous sperm donor med student from KU Med... but I guess that explains a lot about why the fucc I am how I am... but people play it off as a non-factor non-issue
My First Officially Schedule Rap Battle on Stage as an undercard to the undercard match

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

Sccit

« Reply #80 on: April 05, 2019, 03:07:18 PM »

Yeah no doubt but on the realz nobody gives a fucc... I thought it was big news to find out at 35 that your dad ain’t really your bio dad and your real dad was some anonymous sperm donor med student from KU Med... but I guess that explains a lot about why the fucc I am how I am... but people play it off as a non-factor non-issue

who played it off?

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #81 on: April 05, 2019, 10:55:31 PM »

who played it off?

Family, strangers, people in general—that was the consensus. 
My First Officially Schedule Rap Battle on Stage as an undercard to the undercard match

Sccit

« Reply #82 on: April 06, 2019, 01:02:33 AM »

who played it off?

smh that’s a pretty big deal for someone to act like it’s a non-factor.. it actually explained a lot to me

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #83 on: April 06, 2019, 10:59:46 AM »

who played it off?

smh that’s a pretty big deal for someone to act like it’s a non-factor.. it actually explained a lot to me

Bro maybe you are lucky and don’t have to be busy yo’self wit the kind of bustaz I got to bump heads wit... but bust it wit the average Joe wit an average flow and an average hoe and you’ll see

Your favorite posters favorite poster

« Reply #84 on: June 03, 2019, 04:56:51 PM »

who played it off?

Probably because they knew your issues run much deeper than your dad not being your actual dad.  On the bright side, maybe there is hope your son you dont see isn't your real son and that your ex got knocked up by a real man and not a grown child with severe identity issues.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #85 on: June 06, 2019, 05:06:49 AM »

who played it off?

Probably because they knew your issues run much deeper than your dad not being your actual dad.  On the bright side, maybe there is hope your son you dont see isn't your real son and that your ex got knocked up by a real man and not a grown child with severe identity issues.

So your theory is that because I found out my real dad was an anonymous donor, that means my son is likely not my own son?

*Z* - The Queen of Dubcc

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "u gotta give respect to get respect"
« Reply #86 on: June 06, 2019, 02:23:51 PM »
Maaaan, this forum's so dead. I guess most of the peeps live their real lives. Wonder, where ppl like Tech, Overseer or NIK are at?  8)
"I grew up on the chill-side, the no-big-deal-side, staying alive was no problem"
[J-Live]

Sccit

« Reply #87 on: June 06, 2019, 02:28:50 PM »
Maaaan, this forum's so dead. I guess most of the peeps live their real lives. Wonder, where ppl like Tech, Overseer or NIK are at?  8)

I'M NIK...OVERSEER AINT THAT BIG ON RAP NO MORE...AND TECH POSTS AT THE COLI

Corona Man

« Reply #88 on: June 08, 2019, 03:01:46 PM »
da carlton puto es always making me laugh holmes......his funny like gringo comedians he be reminding me of sienfeld or some shit foo

Sikotic™

« Reply #89 on: September 23, 2019, 03:27:33 AM »
I cum in piece. Ain't enuff ppl left to be beefin no mo. I got sum chit I gotta share wit yall soon.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE