Author Topic: Member me?  (Read 16922 times)

OG Hack Wilson

Re: Member me?
« Reply #45 on: February 23, 2019, 04:42:50 PM »
Where is Cham at?
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #46 on: February 23, 2019, 11:23:50 PM »
My First Officially Schedule Rap Battle on Stage as an undercard to the undercard match

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

Sccit

Sikotic™

« Reply #48 on: February 24, 2019, 01:36:46 AM »
i’ve cut my nuts many times shaving tryna get u off them..  the skin there is just too thin. i had to find another way
Bruh.......I know that Lebron being the greatest Laker of all time and nobody remembering Kobe got you all fucked up, but chill with that gay shit.
« Last Edit: February 24, 2019, 01:52:32 AM by Sikotic™ »
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Sikotic™

« Reply #49 on: February 24, 2019, 01:49:49 AM »
I just happened to log on for the first time in 6 months and we got a sikotic sighting and a siavash sighting and Brian still needs to commit suicide.  Yo sik you ever become a doctor ?  Yo siavash I heard you have a daughter now, I hate to break it to you but my son is going to take her pound town.  It's like a reunion of the Og's.  We just need that pussy jome to get insulted and lock the thread and ban us all
Yo Tom! What's good? Good to see a real OG is still here.

I got my feet wet in the medical field and found out medical school and being a doctor ain't all it's cracked up to be. The lawsuits. Malpractice insurance. Obamacare fucking up doctor's pay. I decided to go into medical administration which is way less risk, better hours and more stability.

My chihuahuas are eating good.

Whoa!  Hold up, wait a second I missed all this.  “Medical Administration”?  Whoa, now that is a broad term.  That could mean a lot of things.  I spent 10 years in the health care field as an asswiper (aka nurse assistant) and failed nurse so I know a thing or two about the subject.  Ironically, as I mentioned above, the latest news is I found out my biological father is gynecologist in Oklahoma and was an anonymous sperm donor as a resident doctor at Kansas University Med.

So, as I said, I know a thing or two.  I worked for a nursing agency and worked all types of facilities, hospitals, clinics.  “Medical Administration” is a fancy term but a lot of times it was some courses sold by private institutions that really led to nowhere. 

And I’ve never heard somebody leave the medical practice (Doctor) out of fear of “lawsuits” and “Obamacare” so that they could go into Medical Administration.  Now I have seen people strive to be a doctor and fall short and end up in “Medical Administration”.  That happens a lot.  But that sounds like bullshit to me to say they did it cause of “Obamacare”.  Inspite of lawsuits, malpractice insurance, and Obamacare doctors still making a killing and ain’t none of them stupid enough to leave the profession to become a nurse.  As for “Medical Administration” that can mean a lot of things so I guess anything is possible but sounds like bullshit to me.  That could just be like a billing secretary of some sort.  Or someone who would direct temporary staff (like me)to the floor (Med Surg or ICU) they were working on when they would arrive for a shift.

I mean even I was a “Certified Medication Technician” which is a fancy title for someone making $10.00 an hour to pass out Tylenol and Vicodin sick patients.  I was also a “Certified Phlebotomist” which was a fancy term for someone who took a 1 month course to make $13.00 dollars an hour and use needles and draw blood.  Health care positions come a dime a dozen.  (And by the way I even failed at that gig I couldn’t hit the veins right and patients complained about me and didn’t want me to draw their blood).
I'm not a nurse, phlebotomist or tech lol. Nothing wrong with any of those positions by the way.

Doctors make good livings, but it doesn't come without a price. You ask most of them outside of the ones that go into dermatology or something else super specialized and they will usually tell you they wish they went into something different depending on the specialty. It ain't what it used to be.

I'm not going to go into any further detail about what I do because I got Skittles stalking me and in my town, Woodland Hills, but you can call bullshit on whatever you want. It doesn't really matter to me. 

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Sccit

« Reply #50 on: February 24, 2019, 06:50:46 AM »
i’ve cut my nuts many times shaving tryna get u off them..  the skin there is just too thin. i had to find another way
Bruh.......I know that Lebron being the greatest Laker of all time and nobody remembering Kobe got you all fucked up, but chill with that gay shit.

you trying too hard now, “medical assistant”

:tupachappy:

Sikotic™

« Reply #51 on: February 26, 2019, 10:25:23 PM »

Being a medical assistant is better than being some rapper's weed holder. Probably pays better too.

Where do you hold the weed for your black friends? Under your freshly shaven baby nuts?

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Sccit

« Reply #52 on: February 27, 2019, 11:08:02 AM »

Being a medical assistant is better than being some rapper's weed holder. Probably pays better too.

Where do you hold the weed for your black friends? Under your freshly shaven baby nuts?

lol @ “your black friends” .. why did i read that in a carlton voice?

i hold it in your make america great again hat you’ve been looking for

so you guna stop dodging the fact that you took infinite’s position as an ass wiper?

we aint here to judge, gary .. life comes at u fast

Tanners ex-Husband

« Reply #53 on: March 01, 2019, 07:59:26 PM »
The Tennessee boys derailed this thread.

Sikotic™

« Reply #54 on: March 03, 2019, 01:42:51 AM »

so you guna stop dodging the fact that you took infinite’s position as an ass wiper?

LOL There is only one ass I wipe....the same one you're staling on Instagram.

You didn't deny you're the token weed holder. If you do a good job do they let you open for the opener and go on stage for 2 minutes?

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Sccit

« Reply #55 on: March 03, 2019, 08:03:27 AM »

LOL There is only one ass I wipe....the same one you're staling on Instagram.

You didn't deny you're the token weed holder. If you do a good job do they let you open for the opener and go on stage for 2 minutes?

carlton coleman is mad cuz internet administrator > medical administrator......and i didn’t even have to waste years of my life getting scammed out of money for this superior title.

are u calling me the token weed holder of my group cuz you’re the token mayo holder of yours? does your pad smell like wet dog?? do you put your hands in your pocket and look at the ground when you enter the elevator wit a black dude?? be honest sik.

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #56 on: March 03, 2019, 12:04:19 PM »
FMBN

Sccit

« Reply #57 on: March 03, 2019, 12:10:03 PM »
FMBN

the kuffar devil is in the mufuckin buildin :raisetheroof:

Sikotic™

« Reply #58 on: March 04, 2019, 03:30:30 AM »
do you put your hands in your pocket and look at the ground when you enter the elevator wit a black dude?? be honest sik.
LMAO

That legit made me laugh out loud. See, you're not completely useless after all. I stand corrected.

Wait...you getting paid to be an internet administrator on dubcc? Damn man, at this rate you might become independent before the age of 40. We all know that wannabe juggalo shit you made ain't your meal ticket. You even break even on your studio time after 6-7 years?

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Sikotic™

« Reply #59 on: March 04, 2019, 03:31:19 AM »

THA SAUCE HOUSE