Author Topic: My Pics with bone  (Read 631 times)

Doggystylin

Re:My Pics with bone
« Reply #30 on: May 06, 2003, 02:09:17 PM »

and C Walker, their comin to ohio real soon, check the tour dates, and if your goin ill give you some tips on how to meet them.

My friend in New Orleans is going to see them  this week. So how did you get to meet them?

aight, well first of all, dont leave like everyone else right after the concert, stick around and they'll tell you, mo thugs is gonna be signing stuff somewhere, and then just go hang around there, there shouldnt be too many people, like around 20 or 30 and most likely they will get their shit signed or buy some shirts and leave, and then layzie will come out cuz he loves the fans and talks with them and signs shit too, so its easy to meet him, but what i did was wait and stand by the door which leads to back where krayzie and wish were and then, kaymont, ken dawg or some affiliates should be standing around,

ask them bout where krayzie is, and then mention, how your cool wit em and your supossed chill with them and then finally mention some money, the bouncer wanted $20 from each of us but we said all we had was 20, so he let us back there and kaymont took us to krayzie, and then after the chillin session back there, their gonna ask you to leave, but try to blend in and just follow them like your a part of them, thats what we did

funkstylz

« Reply #31 on: May 06, 2003, 03:26:37 PM »
tite

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #32 on: May 06, 2003, 05:05:32 PM »
Coo...

TheSheriff

« Reply #33 on: May 06, 2003, 05:50:37 PM »
I checked it and be like WOW

P Nelson

• 40 illa
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #34 on: May 06, 2003, 08:09:49 PM »
Damn ur a smart motha fucka lol.. will u try to make a song with them?

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #35 on: May 06, 2003, 08:40:01 PM »

LMAO! I hope you're joking...

Doggystylin

« Reply #36 on: May 06, 2003, 08:41:42 PM »

what? i dunno how this makes me smart but thanx, lol, and hey ima try but that doesnt mean i will. ima try to make a song with jay z to but ya know, lol

Ignyte

• 'G'
« Reply #37 on: May 07, 2003, 12:00:53 AM »
damn man, thats fucking cool. not many people would think about staying back. im gonna try and do that with the delasoul concert in brisbane. maybe ill meet up with them.
you reckon it will be any different?
Coz you see at the age of birth, we was contaminated with the caucasions curse/
I dont know what came first, the pententiary or the purse/
But I aint into that crap, I'd rather lay back and start working on my raps/
While you niggas stay strapped, with a hoe on your lap, with a dirty puss and crack/
While I stay intact with my people, and carry the mic which is lethal/