DUBCC - Tha Connection > Outbound Connection

Savage out on bond, arrested again

<< < (2/7) > >>

OriginalVersion:

--- Quote from: Tanners ex-Husband on February 16, 2019, 11:07:49 PM ---
--- Quote from: OriginalVersion on February 16, 2019, 10:43:06 PM ---
--- Quote from: Tanners ex-Husband on February 16, 2019, 10:36:22 PM ---From drug user Sccit:

conclusion; tanners ex-husband is scared of tanner and would never speak as boldly to him if he saw him in person

stop ruinin threads wit this nonsense if u ain’t guna man up n handle it bruh

Rebuttal: I started the thread. Not sure why you are defending that guy unless you having a relationship? I am not scared and I sent you both the address. I even offered to pay you to film. Tanner is scared because of hurt him already.

Tanner has dark secrets. Hopsin used to fuck his girl and call Tanner into the room. He made Tanner get on his knees while Hopsin would nut on his face. Tanner loved it because embarrassed thinking it would ruin his rep.

--- End quote ---

You need to leave me alone with your gay ass fantasies. You're the fucking homo here. I've never seen quite the level of obsession from anyone else but you. You're fucking obsessed with me, and you need to let it go. You're a literal stalker. Go harass some gay guy who actually wants your attention.

--- End quote ---

No gay fantasy. Not looking for a relationship. Not afraid of you. Going to continue to let the people know who you really are. If you come near me, you will lick my boots again bitch.

--- End quote ---

No, you're gay. No straight man has an obsession with another person like you have with me. I ain't ever licking anything having to do with you. I'd break your fucking face if I saw you in real life, on God.

Sccit:

--- Quote from: OriginalVersion on February 17, 2019, 09:50:20 AM ---
--- Quote from: Tanners ex-Husband on February 16, 2019, 11:07:49 PM ---
--- Quote from: OriginalVersion on February 16, 2019, 10:43:06 PM ---
--- Quote from: Tanners ex-Husband on February 16, 2019, 10:36:22 PM ---From drug user Sccit:

conclusion; tanners ex-husband is scared of tanner and would never speak as boldly to him if he saw him in person

stop ruinin threads wit this nonsense if u ain’t guna man up n handle it bruh

Rebuttal: I started the thread. Not sure why you are defending that guy unless you having a relationship? I am not scared and I sent you both the address. I even offered to pay you to film. Tanner is scared because of hurt him already.

Tanner has dark secrets. Hopsin used to fuck his girl and call Tanner into the room. He made Tanner get on his knees while Hopsin would nut on his face. Tanner loved it because embarrassed thinking it would ruin his rep.

--- End quote ---

You need to leave me alone with your gay ass fantasies. You're the fucking homo here. I've never seen quite the level of obsession from anyone else but you. You're fucking obsessed with me, and you need to let it go. You're a literal stalker. Go harass some gay guy who actually wants your attention.

--- End quote ---

No gay fantasy. Not looking for a relationship. Not afraid of you. Going to continue to let the people know who you really are. If you come near me, you will lick my boots again bitch.

--- End quote ---

No, you're gay. No straight man has an obsession with another person like you have with me. I ain't ever licking anything having to do with you. I'd break your fucking face if I saw you in real life, on God.

--- End quote ---

hit em wit that ether

OriginalVersion:
Hitters? LOL. The only hitters is me coming for you if you ever surrender your address; but you, Mr. I Have A Man Crush, is hiding behind a screen talking shit stalking another man. That's some really gay shit. It seems like you have a crush on me because you can't keep my name out of your mouth. Every thread I post in you post in and all you do is talk shit. Its really suspect. You're soft dude.

OriginalVersion:

--- Quote from: Tanners ex-Husband on February 17, 2019, 05:04:13 PM ---
--- Quote from: OriginalVersion on February 17, 2019, 03:25:52 PM ---Hitters? LOL. The only hitters is me coming for you if you ever surrender your address; but you, Mr. I Have A Man Crush, is hiding behind a screen talking shit stalking another man. That's some really gay shit. It seems like you have a crush on me because you can't keep my name out of your mouth. Every thread I post in you post in and all you do is talk shit. Its really suspect. You're soft dude.

--- End quote ---

Given that you have my address and your boyfriend agreed he has it, I'd say your on sum hoe netbanging tip. No hitters have come here.

--- End quote ---

You never sent an address. You sent a P.M. saying you sent your address. LOL. Coward.

Sikotic™:
21 Crumpets should be deported for his fuck ass music.

Make America Great Again, niggas.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

There was an error while thanking
Thanking...
Go to full version