Author Topic: hitmann sammy samm - "step daddy"...wtf?  (Read 106 times)

NobodyButMe

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • OB - Original Boardster
hitmann sammy samm - "step daddy"...wtf?
« on: May 05, 2003, 03:32:51 PM »
holy shit has anyone seen this video? what the fuck is this shit? we could put together a list of the wackest rappers and the wackest songs ever and 90 percent of them would be from 2002-2003. seriously what the fuck is this shit?

West Coast Veteran

Re:hitmann sammy samm - "step daddy"...wtf?
« Reply #1 on: May 05, 2003, 03:41:46 PM »
It's disgusting how this can get rotation on BET. Absolutely disgusting.

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #2 on: May 05, 2003, 03:55:10 PM »
LMFAO!!!!! I just saw this video and i was bout to make a post. Damn why yall trippin? Was I the only one who was laughin my ass off watching this?

"yOu aint ma daddy"

"Shut up!"

"Go to your room"

LMFAO!!!
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

Vigilante

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Future Revolutionary Classic
« Reply #3 on: May 05, 2003, 04:08:39 PM »
It's disgusting how this can get rotation on BET. Absolutely disgusting.

lol i was about to make a post...worst fucking video ever!!!!!!

and the saddest part is he signed with Universal not independent!

This album recieved 3 Mics in the Source.....BS
Go support him and go buy it!

Trauma-san

« Reply #4 on: May 05, 2003, 08:42:36 PM »
Man, in Charlotte, they play this crap non-stop.  They played the 50 cent I'm a Pimp remix with Snoop like 1 time then never played it again, but yet step daddy is the #1 rated song every night.  

tnp

« Reply #5 on: May 05, 2003, 09:16:32 PM »
Man, in Charlotte, they play this crap non-stop.  They played the 50 cent I'm a Pimp remix with Snoop like 1 time then never played it again, but yet step daddy is the #1 rated song every night.  

I can't even turn on the radio here in Atlanta anymore. Haven't seen the video, but I can imagine it sucks as much as the song does.

tnp

Trauma-san

« Reply #6 on: May 05, 2003, 09:35:04 PM »
^^ Man, you must feel my pain down in atl, I know the music's the same there.  They won't play all the good south music! I don't understand it.  I drive all day for work, and I have to wait sometimes for HOURS before they play something decent.  If i'm lucky, they'll play R.Kelly's ignition remix, or "beautiful".  they play a lot of 50 cent, so that's alright.  The worst is the friday night mixes, all they play is lil' jon and crap like this stepdaddy junk.  I'd listen ALL DAY LONG if I could get them to play some decent cash money stuff even, or I'd settle for master p stuff, they won't even play that.  Ludacris should be KING down here, but nooooo, I guess he's got too much talent for them to play.  If I'm lucky, they'll play a b.i.g. song every once in a while, If I hear those, it's like the highlight of the week or something.  It'll be a cold day in hell before they play Ice Cube on Charlotte radio, though.  

tnp

« Reply #7 on: May 05, 2003, 10:03:14 PM »
Yeah I don't listen to the radio down here in Atlanta much, and that's exactly why. A year or two ago it was some chickenhead song, now it's some step daddy this or that. The other day when I was listening to the Warren G interview on the radio they played it in between interview segments and I felt so bad for Warren in the studio having to listen to that. I'm sure the only reason they played "Beautiful" was because Warren was there. And step daddy is always #1. And then Lil John after that.

Last time I heard Cube on down here was "The World Is Mine" off of the Dangerous Ground soundtrack...in 1997.

The radio reminds me why I have so many CDs in my car.

peace,
tnp
« Last Edit: May 05, 2003, 10:52:56 PM by tnp »