Author Topic: Nipsey Hussle Killer Fired Additional Shots After Rapper Talked Back  (Read 495 times)

Sccit

Re: Nipsey Hussle Killer Fired Additional Shots After Rapper Talked Back
« Reply #1 on: April 09, 2019, 02:09:38 AM »
yea seen this the other day...

basically after eric shot him, nip peaked his head up (as u can see in the video) and said “you shot me, i’m good!” ..... that’s when eric turned back around and got closer to fire more shots, which are the shots that killed him.

another story from people familiar with the situation; apparently eric just got out of jail and wanted nip to check out his music so they could do a song.... nip said something to the effect of “word around town is u a snitch, and i can’t be seen wit u.... u gotta leave. but if u go get your paperwork and prove u not maybe i can work somethin out for u” ..... eric took offense and came back strapped... peeps thought he was returning wit the paperwork, so nobody really thought anything.. that’s when he got out n started firing the shots. word in LA is that 3 of eric’s family members have already been hit over this. possibly even more, but the police is tryna keep that under wraps so it don’t spill over.

The following users thanked this post: Funkstradamus