Author Topic: Makaveli Project (Volume 1 & 2)  (Read 655 times)

2Relevant

Makaveli Project (Volume 1 & 2)
« on: April 27, 2019, 03:18:57 PM »
props to @7thdayz and @C50barz on 2f for all the hard work put into this

I encourage each and all, to skim through this, as im sure you will find something different from whats already out there. This project is made in exact specifications set by 2Pac, by following his various tracklists. It is made to his exact wishes. Only the highest quality tracks were used, with a preference for quality over mix downs. All tracks should be 320 kbs (VBR 0), so they are the highest quality available, short of lossless. As always, based on the source, there will always be exceptions to any rule. Volume one was made according to 2Pacs tracklists. Volume 2 however, is all the various other songs, grouped together based on the era. 3/4ths of the CDs, have actual CD covers to be placed on the albums themselves included. Metadata is correct and included, to make sure it sorts and plays correct on your mobile device.

Each song, is sourced from the best possible version, from all sources available. Some songs had multiple sources spliced together to create a more finished track. For the tracks that were damaged, there were layers built of the original samples, and layered behind the original tracks, to create a better rounded sound. Songs were run through a DAW, for equalization, compression, etc. No DIY acapellas, or anything else which might distort sound, was introduced. No non original instrumentals, were used 99% of the time. If a song has a remix, in place of a song, it was because making a OG Vibe of the song, was not reasonable, due to various reasons.

This is made for a listeners experience, not a collectors. However, it is thourough, and is a great introduction to 2Pacs music, for anyone just now learning about him, or looking into him. Even if you feel as if you have heard every version of 2Pacs songs, i recommend simply skimming through these, as im sure you will discover something new, even if it is only a OG Vibe. I will update, in case any glitches or wrong edits are found. I will personally triple check them very soon.

Even if a song seems to have no edits, there is a 100% something different about every track. It just may be hard to spot in a couple tracks, such as ghetto starz in the way it is structured (Restructured to the original format using the reel), or Hold on (There were layers present in the OG, that were missing from retail, which are hard to spot, but were reincorporated), etc.

Biggie had Library Of A Legend, so i figured, hell, why not make 2pac a project. Im sure a lot of the old heads, will find a way to not enjoy this, but this was not made for them. It was made for my personal listening, so i spent a lot more time on it then usual, since i will be holding on to it for a long time, and will eventually pass it on to my daughters. However, i hope somebody enjoys it. This is the albums according to 2Pacs tracklist, as well as common sense, and various sources of information. there are 3 OG vibes on the project, made by others, to which i will edit later, and properly credit. Only 3 though.

(In order to qualify for the no retail rule, songs with NO alternate sources for mix downs of the songs, that ARE retail, were altered, not in a attempt to create a OG Vibe of the song, but simply to make it eligible to be on the CD. For this reason, you may, or may not, enjoy the way they are put together. However, it is only put together that way, to be applicable to the project itself.)

All Eyes On Us, and Retribution, were simply included to assure accuracy. These were not edited.

A project, brought to you by, C50barz, and 7thdayprofezzor

Volume 1

Hymn of the 90's nigga

Troublesome 21

Thug life demo

Thug Life Vol. 1 Honor Among thugz

Are you still down

Me Against The World

The Pleasurez of $in

B sides and Greatest hits EP.

The 3 day theory

Makaveli The 7 day theory

Thug Life Volume 2 Outlaw

Ghetto Starz Sessions

One Nation

The hunger

The Outlawz - Retribution

All Eyez On Us

Volume 2

Born Busy Session

Digital Underground

2Pacalypse Now Scraps

S4MN, TL, RUSD Scraps

Album X Sessions

Stretch Sessions

The Singles

The Guest Appearances

Various DR Era

AEOM Sessionz

The Daz Sessions (Thug Pound)

The 96 Session Scraps

The Posthumous Remixes

Etc

single link https://mega.nz/#!nsNW3YzR!t2MM8RP5pp_9bDQmren4TYHLTreuz0SpG8Nm7fJM8PU
« Last Edit: April 27, 2019, 03:33:10 PM by 2Relevant »

The following users thanked this post: Funkstradamus, SuperSpider

Re: Makaveli Project (Volume 1 & 2)
« Reply #1 on: April 27, 2019, 03:51:21 PM »
Yay! More new old same ol 2Pac but now in a different rip. Gimmie a break

SuperSpider

« Reply #2 on: April 27, 2019, 04:52:01 PM »
Props @Correa as usual for sharing stuff from other forums with us

...but...
Is this like a complete 2Pac discography or something? Can't be bothered looking into those files, probably "new versions" of tracks with extended 10 second outros and an extra violin added in the background  ;D ;D

2Relevant

« Reply #3 on: April 28, 2019, 12:28:01 AM »
Props @Correa as usual for sharing stuff from other forums with us

...but...
Is this like a complete 2Pac discography or something? Can't be bothered looking into those files, probably "new versions" of tracks with extended 10 second outros and an extra violin added in the background  ;D ;D

Not really sure I haven't checked it out myself just something that was brought to my attention  guess you have to read what the original poster stated