Author Topic: Ice Cube Hopes to Release 'Last Friday' on the Original Film's 25th Anniversary  (Read 1092 times)

Heavenly Ebony

Why does everyone want another fuckin Friday?
They decimated the fuckin franchise with two and three as it is.
I spose......
Ya may aswell totally destroy the bitch if you're intent on lowering the quality of cinematic comedy.
I've already got the box set and if it cost anymore than $10 for a physical copy I won't waste my bloody money.

You really can't expect much from someone who prides himself on being a dog in a cat house.
He's used to pussies and yes men and would probably have a fit if someone expected him to test himself.

Sccit

^^because all 3 were funny af

u trippin if u didn’t like em

doggfather

Want it now
https://twitter.com/dggfthr

HELP

I'm an ol' school collecta from the 90's SO F.CK DIGITAL, RELEASE A CD!

RIP GANXSTA RIDD
RIP GODFATHER
RIP MONSTA O
RIP NATE DOGG
RIP BAD AZZ

Caliluv213

U kno way he see bout hoe-p

SuperSpider

I spose......
Ya may aswell totally destroy the bitch if you're intent on lowering the quality of cinematic comedy.
I've already got the box set and if it cost anymore than $10 for a physical copy I won't waste my bloody money.

You really can't expect much from someone who prides himself on being a dog in a cat house.
He's used to pussies and yes men and would probably have a fit if someone expected him to test himself.

Which is going to be worse, the fourth Friday or that garbage How High 2?  ;D

Sccit

I spose......

how high 2 based on the shitty ass cast

considering last friday will have a returning cast, it will most likely be funny as fuck

Elko.

It's a cash grab - I found all releases to be hilarious within their own right.

But it's the same reason why Coming To America 2 is due to be released in 2020 - the people have been demanding it for years.

Caliluv213

Caliluv213

I spose......

considering last friday will have a returning cast, it will most likely be funny as fuck

Mike Epps N It.

Heavenly Ebony

I spose......

Mike Epps N It.

They need to make another Next Day Air. That shit was a hoot. I'd take my antisocial arse to the cinema for that shit.

Caliluv213

Thas move wont happin. Shuld move own to otha projections. All about benjammas 2

Caliluv213

Thas move wont happin. Shuld move own to otha projections. All about benjammas 2

Brown Pride

Diz threat iz stoopeed