Author Topic: Bloody Apronz Vs Vitodeluca  (Read 260 times)

Bloody Apronz

• Lil Geezy
  • Lost In thought
Bloody Apronz Vs Vitodeluca
« on: May 04, 2003, 12:12:47 AM »
10 barz max(1bar=2lines)
5 votes to win unless KO(3-0)
All votes must be explained
Must post within 24hrs after the thread is set (ill give more time if you dont see the thread or if your busy)

Should've no showed with your lame flow,kept it sheltered in and layed low,cause I'll exchange blows, crack your frame's bones and 'I'll leave you Puffy' like I'm J. Lo //
I researched your battles, and your current keys, since currently, you think you ill enough to battle me - and naturally its baffling //
Vito defeating me? ... HaHaHa ... Get real,Thatz more difficult than-a-69 with a midget & Shaquille O'Neal//
I said-it, might as well use the button and edit,and say bye to Vito, his whole fam, and end it with the
credits//
You get ya bones broken-and-shit, then I'll open-ya-ribs,Cause the chance's of winnin, slim to none like fat on Ethiopian-kids//
Choose-to-battle me and I'll bruise-ya-badly,and confuse-ya-ass like askin' a bastard child who's-ya-daddy//
You were-born-retarded, somethin your parents couldnt've helped...You might-as-well stick your dick in your ass, because your full-of-yourself//
W'indows 98' couldnt help you 'excell' when i leave you throbbing in 'pane'(pain),'Picasso' offered me grace from the numerous ways that i 're-altered your face'//
Apronz verbally perfect when i emit curses in my verses,Vito is worthless, I hate battlin guys who drop the soap on purpose!!//

The President is Bush, the Vice President's a Dick,so a whole lot of fuckin is what we gon' get...-Talib Kweli-

T.J.

• Wanksta
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • my deck

kick ass album

·SiNiStEr·

• Tex
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • is this mic on?
Re:Bloody Apronz Vs Vitodeluca
« Reply #2 on: May 04, 2003, 06:56:19 AM »
:..WCC Cup Champion.. 
:..WCC Heavyweight Champion..           

Battle Record :    24-6

thats how we do..
.:-ELITE-:.    M-Dogg.. Rodzilla.. SiNiStEr.. VitoDeLuca.. Mack..  .:-ELITE-:. she wanted me to bust in her eye so she could watch my children..Fabolous

vitodeluca

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: May 04, 2003, 11:54:29 AM »
LMFAO answer, I swear I wrote the first part of this last night, before you posted this, check it..

deluca only needs 10 bars to school ya,
but it'd take me the the next 8 hours to explain what I wrote to ya, I'm floorin' ya
you got as much chance of victory as winnin a primary against George B in florida,
call me Jebidiah, only you got no chance of repeal cause all these votes and words are real,
I'm a rollin' black out, puttin lights out
on sucka m-cees like PG and E during summertime in Cali
haha, that shit was funny, you a mc spittin' lines like 2 day old pizza, pre bitten, and the shit ain't for me
only time you come up with hits is when I but your bitten shit into a search engine,
home-girl with one post coming hard on the board talkin' shit like she's saddams ghost,
bloddy apron's a patron of many other boards, her metaphors are like whores, been around before,
and I'm sure this battle's a collection of many other words,
spit in the past by mouths other than this, the nerve of this kid to think I wouldn't notice
your slim to none metaphor was on this board dumb bitch,
hoping you could "slip one in" with your 24 hour limit to me, remind ya of how you got rufied and lost your virginity?
servin' wana be boys from illinois cause you only got soft lines like courduroy
I'm leavin' ya bloody, apronz, ya got no savin' grace, there's mud on your face, you ain't a classic mc,
you just notorius B.I.T., I don't even need to finish her, answer called it, I knew you were a bite-aholic...

What up??

.:-ELITE-:.   M-Dogg.. Rodzilla.. SiNiStEr.. VitoDeLuca.. S.H.O.P..  .:-ELITE-:.Wins: Lost titan, bloody apronz, cee hoody, the answer, indecisive, primo, abstruse, ill natural, Adam X, Bez, Illicit aka Cee Ride, CSN, Jemuel, timelock, prophecy, assasin, Mack
Losses: Mack(x2), Red Alert,
Crew:Elite  
Battle Record: 17-3-0
April Awards:
Rookie of the month
Most Improved

MC of the Month
Battle MC of the Mont

·SiNiStEr·

• Tex
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • is this mic on?
« Reply #4 on: May 04, 2003, 12:38:15 PM »
luca ripped ya apronz,,

ba i guess you give new meaning to the term 'multi'

thats how we do..
.:-ELITE-:.    M-Dogg.. Rodzilla.. SiNiStEr.. VitoDeLuca.. Mack..  .:-ELITE-:. she wanted me to bust in her eye so she could watch my children..Fabolous

vitodeluca

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: May 04, 2003, 02:34:22 PM »
does this still get voted on or what?  I just had a good time clownin' her....

.:-ELITE-:.   M-Dogg.. Rodzilla.. SiNiStEr.. VitoDeLuca.. S.H.O.P..  .:-ELITE-:.Wins: Lost titan, bloody apronz, cee hoody, the answer, indecisive, primo, abstruse, ill natural, Adam X, Bez, Illicit aka Cee Ride, CSN, Jemuel, timelock, prophecy, assasin, Mack
April Awards:
Rookie of the month
Most Improved

MC of the Month
Battle MC of the Mont

·SiNiStEr·

• Tex
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • is this mic on?
« Reply #6 on: May 04, 2003, 02:36:55 PM »
nah... busted

no need to vote.. nice job answer

thats how we do..

vitodeluca

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: May 04, 2003, 04:02:44 PM »
Cool, any feedback is still appreciated y'all, if ya feel like given me some...

April Awards:
Rookie of the month
Most Improved

MC of the Month
Battle MC of the Mont

Bloody Apronz

• Lil Geezy
  • Lost In thought
« Reply #8 on: May 05, 2003, 12:29:46 PM »
Yeah good job busting out a recycler AHAHA....maybe it would have been worth it if i was a biter.....
The President is Bush, the Vice President's a Dick,so a whole lot of fuckin is what we gon' get...-Talib Kweli-

vitodeluca

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #9 on: May 05, 2003, 05:00:24 PM »
Homie's losin' the other battle she/he used this shit in 3-1, FYI

April Awards:
Rookie of the month
Most Improved

MC of the Month
Battle MC of the Mont

T.J.

• Wanksta
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • my deck
« Reply #10 on: May 05, 2003, 09:46:06 PM »
Yeah good job busting out a recycler AHAHA....maybe it would have been worth it if i was a biter.....

recycler, biter, still shows u cant rhymes 4 real..

kick ass album