Author Topic: ESPN Top NBA Player List.  (Read 3707 times)

Sccit

Re: ESPN Top NBA Player List.
« Reply #105 on: November 06, 2011, 06:41:33 PM »
^point is, if he doesnt quit on his team, the Cavs make the Finals that year...people sitting here and acting like they had some inadequate team when every analyst had them picked to go to the Finals is beyond me...then this Cham kid wants to come on here and compare those 60 win LeBron teams to Kobe's D-League teams with Kwame, Smush, and Luke as starters lmao.

He didn't have 60 wins the year he went to the Finals & like I said, Daniel Gibson & Big Z were LeBron's go to players. I think he got criticized that season for driving down the lane & kicking the ball out to a wide open Donell Marshall in the corner. CRITICIZED for letting somebody wide open shoot. If that doesn't say it all, I don't know how you expect even Kobe fans like Remedy to take you seriously.

Kobe just couldn't do it. Get over it.

Gibson and Z were not the go-to players, but for the sake of ur lame argument, lets say they were...in the next 2 years, LeBron was given a BETTER cast, and instead of getting better with that better cast, he DIGRESSED and didn't even make the Finals, when his team was good enough got the best record in the league. Not a good look. best believe a player like Kobe would have found a way to bring Cleveland to the promise land, as opposed to jetting and forming some "super team" with 2 other franchise players......that is why LeBron is LeBron and Kobe is Kobe.

Sccit

« Reply #106 on: November 06, 2011, 06:43:39 PM »
^point is, if he doesnt quit on his team, the Cavs make the Finals that year...people sitting here and acting like they had some inadequate team when every analyst had them picked to go to the Finals is beyond me...then this Cham kid wants to come on here and compare those 60 win LeBron teams to Kobe's D-League teams with Kwame, Smush, and Luke as starters lmao.
so first analysts are stupid for picking Lebron #1 now they are smart for saying his teammates were good...you can't have it both ways.

not just ESPN analysts...Las Vegas odds had Cleveland favored. those Cavs teams had the best record in the league, for fucks sake. but each and every time, LeBron let 'em down, with 1 choke job after the other...thats why he is yet to be seen in the upper echelon of all-time greats. that simple fact.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #107 on: November 06, 2011, 07:00:31 PM »
rayallen, c'mon. NIK just fights the argument presented at the moment. He's been hypocritical his entire life.

If you look at his old account before the serious LeBron talk, he use to hype up the Lakers as the greatest squad on the planet & more or less said the Lakers could beat any five players in the World & Phil Jackson was amazing. Andruw Bynum was better than Shaq in his prime & Dwight Howard wasn't good, Pau was the best big man in basketball, Jordan Farmar was on pace to win MVP this coming 2012 season. But then I believe it was during the NBA season when LeBron had lost to the Celtics in the playoffs, he completely switched his opinion because people started saying "Look what LeBron does with nothing & Kobe has a Western all-star team in LA" & then that's when all those "future Laker greats" turned into medicore players. "Bynum never really developed due to injuries", "Pau is inconsistent & soft at times", "Jordan Farmar was dope when I played with him in high school, now he's whatever" & then those "dominating" Cavs players, like Varejao turned into NBA defensive greats. Kid is a complete joke when talking sports. But is clearly insecure by saying "you don't know shit & I know everything" in all his posts.

& NIK, who else was on that Cavs team since you're telling me Big Z wasn't the second best player...

BabyBird

« Reply #108 on: November 06, 2011, 07:05:14 PM »
ladies, ya man is here

dexter

« Reply #109 on: November 10, 2011, 12:17:43 PM »
go Kobe

Sccit

« Reply #110 on: November 10, 2011, 02:33:20 PM »
rayallen, c'mon. NIK just fights the argument presented at the moment. He's been hypocritical his entire life.

If you look at his old account before the serious LeBron talk, he use to hype up the Lakers as the greatest squad on the planet & more or less said the Lakers could beat any five players in the World & Phil Jackson was amazing. Andruw Bynum was better than Shaq in his prime & Dwight Howard wasn't good, Pau was the best big man in basketball, Jordan Farmar was on pace to win MVP this coming 2012 season. But then I believe it was during the NBA season when LeBron had lost to the Celtics in the playoffs, he completely switched his opinion because people started saying "Look what LeBron does with nothing & Kobe has a Western all-star team in LA" & then that's when all those "future Laker greats" turned into medicore players. "Bynum never really developed due to injuries", "Pau is inconsistent & soft at times", "Jordan Farmar was dope when I played with him in high school, now he's whatever" & then those "dominating" Cavs players, like Varejao turned into NBA defensive greats. Kid is a complete joke when talking sports. But is clearly insecure by saying "you don't know shit & I know everything" in all his posts.

& NIK, who else was on that Cavs team since you're telling me Big Z wasn't the second best player...

everything u say is a lie...and the answer is Larry Hughes

rayallen0

« Reply #111 on: November 10, 2011, 03:09:40 PM »

Being considered good and being good are 2 different things. he is only 32 and and not it the NBA anymore.

13th Duke

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #112 on: November 10, 2011, 03:24:38 PM »
Without getting too involved, fact of the matter is - Both Lebron and Kobe have had teams built around them specifically in order to win championships. Thus far, Kobe has so many championship rings he's almost running out of fingers, while LeBron has none.

This will probably change in the future. But last year his dream team Heat side were beaten by a team that up until the latter stages of the playoffs no-one was even CONSIDERING for the title. Lebron still has a lot of work to do to become a Hall of Famer. He WILL do it at some point in the near future though. Thats inevitable.

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #113 on: November 10, 2011, 04:36:20 PM »

Being considered good and being good are 2 different things. he is only 32 and and not it the NBA anymore.

There was a funny and popular website solely dedicated to Larry Hughes horrible shot selection. Dude was a complete joke and the worst contract in the league for that time being. It's ridiculous to pretend that the supporting cast was in the same universe as the current Laker one..
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Sccit

« Reply #114 on: November 10, 2011, 06:00:23 PM »

There was a funny and popular website solely dedicated to Larry Hughes horrible shot selection. Dude was a complete joke and the worst contract in the league for that time being. It's ridiculous to pretend that the supporting cast was in the same universe as the current Laker one..

not as good as the current Laker team, but certainly not as bad as the Kwame-Luke-Smush era Lakers....anyways, there was a time when Larry Hughes was good. he fell off quick, yes, but he was actually part of that big 3 on that exciting Washington team that made it to the Eastern semis, a 22 ppg scorer that year, actually.

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
« Reply #115 on: November 11, 2011, 12:15:20 AM »
I juz miss the nba man, I wanna get drunk and watch some games

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

rayallen0

« Reply #116 on: November 11, 2011, 10:27:56 AM »
I juz miss the nba man, I wanna get drunk and watch some games

This. Can we stop arguing about pointless shit? obviously neither of you are going to all of a sudden go oh now i do think Lebron is the greatest or now i think Kobe is the greatest.

Hughes got open cuz of Jamison & Arenas. just like Gibson looked good cuz of Lebron.

Sccit

« Reply #117 on: November 11, 2011, 10:43:31 AM »
^not really...Hughes was a facilitator, averaging 6 assists a game, and even a good perimeter defender, averaging 3 steals....he just fell off when he left Washington, most likely because he was stuck in an offense that revolved around LeBron holding the ball on his hands for 95% of the possessions.

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
« Reply #118 on: November 17, 2011, 04:28:04 AM »
one things for sure though, kwame brown is the only player i know of that significantly makes a team worse.

how da hell do you air ball so many free throws, miss OPEN DUNKS, AND BE SCARED TO DUNK and call your self a CENTER IN THE NBA.

how he's still in the league and a millionaire is beyond me.

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

Proc pka KP

« Reply #119 on: July 04, 2021, 08:49:30 PM »
The players rated above Bryant by ESPN in order were (1) LeBron James, (2) Dwight Howard, Dwyane Wade, Chris Paul, Dirk Nowitzki and Kevin Durant.

ESPN is clearly trash.