Author Topic: TRAY DEEE ON VLADTV 07-2019  (Read 445 times)

Sccit

TRAY DEEE ON VLADTV 07-2019
« on: July 17, 2019, 10:00:54 AM »

Duck Duck Doggy

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Lay back and twist one
Re: TRAY DEEE ON VLADTV 07-2019
« Reply #1 on: July 17, 2019, 04:54:14 PM »
Damn  this is a long interview. Watched bits and pieces. Vlad asks some dumb shit sometimes tho like that shit about stepping into a rivals turf with the wrong colors. It’s like he already knows the answer and just gets a boner when tray dee talks about that type of shit

Sccit

« Reply #2 on: July 17, 2019, 09:18:06 PM »
lol half of his interviews is him just showing his guests obscure videos that have no connection to the artist whatsoever

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #3 on: July 17, 2019, 09:29:17 PM »
lol half of his interviews is him just showing his guests obscure videos that have no connection to the artist whatsoever

I don’t know homie, I used to be critical of Vlad as well but he’s won me over, I can’t believe all he’s compiled and his history in the game, and to think a few years ago I’d never heard of him.

Maybe we are critical just cause we catch errors here and there in regards to west coast artists especially but still he eventually gets around to the point
My First Officially Schedule Rap Battle on Stage as an undercard to the undercard match

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

doggfather

« Reply #4 on: July 17, 2019, 11:17:15 PM »

said before he is trash.
(vlad i mean)
https://twitter.com/dggfthr

HELP

I'm an ol' school collecta from the 90's SO F.CK DIGITAL, RELEASE A CD!

RIP GANXSTA RIDD
RIP GODFATHER
RIP MONSTA O
RIP NATE DOGG
RIP BAD AZZ

Sccit

« Reply #5 on: July 18, 2019, 12:07:59 AM »

I don’t know homie, I used to be critical of Vlad as well but he’s won me over, I can’t believe all he’s compiled and his history in the game, and to think a few years ago I’d never heard of him.

Maybe we are critical just cause we catch errors here and there in regards to west coast artists especially but still he eventually gets around to the point

just wish he would ask more music related questions

to throw in a “what you workin on currently” or “what u got planned musically” here n there wouldn’t hurt