Author Topic: TQ "Gemini"  (Read 3059 times)

Don Breezio

Re:TQ "Gemini"
« Reply #30 on: July 05, 2003, 01:02:33 PM »
we both know thats not necessarily true...tq has pics with a lot of ppl he didnt work with...eminem for example...that was a pic from the up in smoke tour. maybe pharelle was in workin on someone elses album that tq happened to be working on too...chances are tq didnt do anything with the neptunes. its not his style

mauzip

« Reply #31 on: July 05, 2003, 01:05:06 PM »
we both know thats not necessarily true...tq has pics with a lot of ppl he didnt work with...eminem for example...that was a pic from the up in smoke tour. maybe pharelle was in workin on someone elses album that tq happened to be working on too...chances are tq didnt do anything with the neptunes. its not his style

rofl

those pictures were taken when they were recording the second coming. if you hadn't heard of extasy jones would you believe case didn't work with either? there must be an unreleased tq/neptunes song.

White-Chocolate

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I Live My Life A Legend Immortalized By Lyric'Z
« Reply #32 on: July 05, 2003, 01:47:46 PM »
hey can someone post the pic of TQ & Em
peace
Look Into TheZe EyeZ, What Do U C? That'Z Right, Nothing, I'm A Mystery
White-Chocolate
Westsiiide Riidah
The GAME Ain't the SAME A Damn SHAME

Don Breezio

« Reply #33 on: July 06, 2003, 12:42:16 AM »

this picture is also inside the booklet from the "Up In Smoke Tour" DVD...although i think its only about half the pic lol...i'd have to look again

i strongly believe tq did not work with pharelle on anything...its not his style at all and you know that mauz...just as well as i do...how do you know thats from when they recorded the second coming? where does it say that? qu probably told you that and he probably said something like "i think thats from when they recorded tsc"...its probably a total guess...if u can find me proof that that is from the recording of tsc i might believe its from that time...but i know tq did not work with pharelle.
« Last Edit: July 06, 2003, 12:45:03 AM by Don Breezio »

··: O.G Kody™ :··

« Reply #34 on: July 06, 2003, 02:07:24 AM »
Its not a big deal but.....that Em/TQ pic was taken after an awards show (maybe VMA's) where TQ and Christina gave him his award.

8)

mauzip

« Reply #35 on: July 06, 2003, 02:19:10 AM »

this picture is also inside the booklet from the "Up In Smoke Tour" DVD...although i think its only about half the pic lol...i'd have to look again

i strongly believe tq did not work with pharelle on anything...its not his style at all and you know that mauz...just as well as i do...how do you know thats from when they recorded the second coming? where does it say that? qu probably told you that and he probably said something like "i think thats from when they recorded tsc"...its probably a total guess...if u can find me proof that that is from the recording of tsc i might believe its from that time...but i know tq did not work with pharelle.

dude, those pictures were posted on his sony website before the second coming was released. it said on the website itself that those pictures were taken while they were recording the second coming :-X 30 songs were recorded for the second coming, of which we only know about the 18 that were on the album, anna maria, down bottom, our life and that demo version of GHETTO.
« Last Edit: July 06, 2003, 02:21:58 AM by #1 »

mauzip

« Reply #36 on: July 06, 2003, 07:09:12 AM »
TQ_feat_Baby-Keep_It_On_The_Low-2003-IVTC_SVCD-PUNJABiMC-SVz.m2v
EFnet
#street-videoz
SVZ-P038
packet 16

8) ;D

Don Breezio

« Reply #37 on: July 06, 2003, 12:31:40 PM »
dude, those pictures were posted on his sony website before the second coming was released. it said on the website itself that those pictures were taken while they were recording the second coming :-X 30 songs were recorded for the second coming, of which we only know about the 18 that were on the album, anna maria, down bottom, our life and that demo version of GHETTO.

are you forgetting the demo of how can i be down, or the demo of the grind, or the demo of dirty, or dirty (considering it wasnt on some cds) and even extasy jones was probably supposed to be on the second coming. mauz can u honestly tell me that you think tq would work with pharelle? cuz we both know that is not his style...and chances are if he was doing a track w/ the neptunes it would've been released...probably as a single cuz that was right when the neptunes were getting big in production (unfortunately)

Vigilante

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Future Revolutionary Classic
« Reply #38 on: July 06, 2003, 08:34:57 PM »
july 15th is in like 8 days.....not 1 video

This album recieved 3 Mics in the Source.....BS
Go support him and go buy it!

Don Breezio

« Reply #39 on: July 06, 2003, 09:00:05 PM »
have u read this thread? there is a video for keep it on the low that BET does play...and the release date is not july 15th anymore...and if you want the video mauzip posted the IRC information for it.

mauzip

« Reply #40 on: July 07, 2003, 07:59:39 AM »
are you forgetting the demo of how can i be down, or the demo of the grind, or the demo of dirty, or dirty (considering it wasnt on some cds) and even extasy jones was probably supposed to be on the second coming. mauz can u honestly tell me that you think tq would work with pharelle? cuz we both know that is not his style...and chances are if he was doing a track w/ the neptunes it would've been released...probably as a single cuz that was right when the neptunes were getting big in production (unfortunately)

it's not his style? did you think damizza's style would fit tq before you heard used to? i don't think so. the neptunes don't have just one style. compare frontin with what happened to that boy. totally different songs. maybe they used a sample they weren't allowed to use, so it never made it to the album.

White-Chocolate

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I Live My Life A Legend Immortalized By Lyric'Z
« Reply #41 on: July 12, 2003, 08:26:12 PM »
any word on release date yet?
Look Into TheZe EyeZ, What Do U C? That'Z Right, Nothing, I'm A Mystery
White-Chocolate
Westsiiide Riidah
The GAME Ain't the SAME A Damn SHAME

mauzip

« Reply #42 on: July 12, 2003, 11:19:03 PM »
any word on release date yet?

late august/begin september probably :-\

mauzip

« Reply #43 on: July 16, 2003, 12:49:26 PM »
TQ - Gemini
September 2003
Adore (Prince remake, produced by Mannie Fresh)
All The Way Mine
Don't Stop
For Life
Ghetto (featuring Lil Wayne, produced by Damizza)
I Remember (featuring Brian Casey & Brandon Casey of Jagged Edge, produced by Rainfall)
Keep It On The Low (Up In The Club) (featuring Baby, produced by R. Kelly)
Mr. Do Right (featuring Baby) *
The Doctor
V.I.P. (featuring Boo & Gotti, produced by Damizza)
Until

*not confirmed

Don Breezio

« Reply #44 on: July 16, 2003, 02:47:51 PM »
TQ - Gemini
September 2003
Adore (Prince remake, produced by Mannie Fresh)
All The Way Mine
Don't Stop
For Life
Ghetto (featuring Lil Wayne, produced by Damizza)
I Remember (featuring Brian Casey & Brandon Casey of Jagged Edge, produced by Rainfall)
Keep It On The Low (Up In The Club) (featuring Baby, produced by R. Kelly)
Mr. Do Right (featuring Baby) *
The Doctor
V.I.P. (featuring Boo & Gotti, produced by Damizza)
Until

*not confirmed

for anybody wondering that is not a tracklist...those are just the tracks we know are confirmed to be on Gemini...a tracklist probably wont come until august or september... :'(