Author Topic: Over 100 Big Macks served... I.E. Style...  (Read 98 times)

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
Over 100 Big Macks served... I.E. Style...
« on: May 08, 2003, 03:42:49 PM »
I come from the home of killaz, gangstas and car jacks, where every day drug dealers make moves and we eat Big Mack's/
Fuck playing, this is the attack to get revenge retallation and get back, you must be bad 'cause that your crews back you lack/
For real son, you get your crew, 'cause I'm tired of you, for a long time we was though and a bitch never twice gets screwed/
Gareefa, asked you homie what he knew before your mouth blew, We what Murder Inc would be, without the bitches and Ja Rule/
Tell Mack he should more skillz when he bites, 'cause Pr1mo's lyrics made him sound tight, and he should get him to ghostwrite/
How to Rob WCC is a trait the DA does right, but yo where's Kill, oh outta sight, reppin' Cloud 9 well all of our Elites are in there prime/

Kick in the Door, Wave the 44, All I heard wass Angel don't hit him no more

(ha ha... R.I.P. Biggie)
This goes out for those that choose to use disrespectful views on the King of WCC/
Fuck that, why try, 'cause it's me that you'll never be/
Now ya braille in it, stash that light shit, or scalin it/
Conscience of ya nonsense and seals your fate/
Sold more powder than Johnson and Johnson, Tote steel like Bronson, "Vigilante"/
You wannabe like God's Son well I'll play Biggie/
Ain't no other king in this rap thing
They siblings, nothing but my chil'ren, one shot, they disappearin/
It's ill when, MC's used to be on cruddy shit, read my post real close, studied shit/
Now they on some crew pride shit, successful out the blue/
Champ of Lightweight, fragilly, my nine makes you filthy
Beware of this snake, 'cause you know war never funny/
And you still recoupin, stupid/

Lost Titan

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Titans ruled the cosmos before the Olympians.
Re:Over 100 Big Macks served... I.E. Style...
« Reply #1 on: May 09, 2003, 07:51:32 AM »
you rip it up nice
The Titans, also known as the elder gods, ruled the earth before the Olympians overthrew them. The ruler of the Titans was Cronus who was de-throned by his son Zeus. Most of the Titans fought with Cronus against Zeus and were punished by being banished to Tartarus