Author Topic: A team can't play without a Small Forward...  (Read 241 times)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

A team can't play without a Small Forward...
« on: May 08, 2003, 03:59:44 PM »
Activate Tracy Murray damnit!!! No one on the Lakers has ANY Small Forward experience right now...George and Fox are both injured...How do they expect to win without some one playing the 3?

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re:A team can't play without a Small Forward...
« Reply #1 on: May 08, 2003, 04:04:32 PM »
time to find excuses, right?
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #2 on: May 08, 2003, 04:25:59 PM »
time to find excuses, right?

So you're saying I'm not right? You're saying it's the same whether they play with or without a Small Forward? It's called common sense dawg...PeACe

Sub-Z

« Reply #3 on: May 08, 2003, 04:30:10 PM »
lol its not a excuse its the truth fool,the 2 ppl that are qualified to play the SF position are injured,you dont think thats hurting the lakers?

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #4 on: May 08, 2003, 04:35:10 PM »
lol its not a excuse its the truth fool,the 2 ppl that are qualified to play the SF position are injured,you dont think thats hurting the lakers?

Exactly...They got Kobe playing the small forward position...Kobe has NEVER played small forward...They're basically playing with 3 guards on the floor...They MUST activate Tracy Murray...Is he injured or something?

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: May 08, 2003, 05:14:46 PM »
i think murray simply sucks like hell. he can shoot 3 pointers that all he can do. and bowen has tight d. fuck murray. lakers gonna lose anyway. no matter what. only chance they have is to foul duncan flagrant as fuck so he's gonna be injured. lol
No, it's not a sin

KING VerbalAssaulta

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: May 08, 2003, 05:35:54 PM »
the lakers just arent as good as the past couple years...its not because of the 3...they've struggled all season except for that one month stretch...unless they do some serious retooling in the offseason...they're championship run is over...and about damn time

Sub-Z

« Reply #7 on: May 08, 2003, 05:51:02 PM »
i think murray simply sucks like hell. he can shoot 3 pointers that all he can do. and bowen has tight d. fuck murray. lakers gonna lose anyway. no matter what. only chance they have is to foul duncan flagrant as fuck so he's gonna be injured. lol

no offense but yur an idiot

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: May 09, 2003, 09:29:34 AM »

no offense but you are a fanatic lakers dickryda who just cant get his team isnt still the best
No, it's not a sin

Skindiana bon3z

« Reply #9 on: May 09, 2003, 09:35:57 AM »
the lakers just arent as good as the past couple years...its not because of the 3...they've struggled all season except for that one month stretch...unless they do some serious retooling in the offseason...they're championship run is over...and about damn time

Yeah they gotta sign Karl Malone....I also heard that they like the idea of signing Gary Payton who will be a free agent at the end of the year

.:DayGoStyLz:.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • MC's...dont wake me...
« Reply #10 on: May 09, 2003, 01:04:32 PM »
Activate Tracy Murray damnit!!! No one on the Lakers has ANY Small Forward experience right now...George and Fox are both injured...How do they expect to win without some one playing the 3?

From the way the Lakers small forwards have been playin all year, id say theyve BEEN playing without a small forward lol. Fox and George arent the difference in this shit. The innability of the Lakers to score (other then Shaq and Kobe), is the difference. No one else is getting open looks cus the Spurs arent doublin down on Shaq.

Besides, LA cant activate Tracy Murray, he wasnt part of their original playoff roster. U have to turn in yur list of players who will play in the playoffs, anyone left off that list...cant be activated.

Sub-Z

« Reply #11 on: May 09, 2003, 02:45:57 PM »

no offense but you are a fanatic lakers dickryda who just cant get his team isnt still the best

when have i ever said theyre the best team? lol  youre just a idiot

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #12 on: May 09, 2003, 04:00:52 PM »

a dickryda keeps on dickryding
No, it's not a sin

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #13 on: May 09, 2003, 04:13:00 PM »
^^LMAO@ure sig...

Sub-Z

« Reply #14 on: May 09, 2003, 04:27:05 PM »

a dickryda keeps on dickryding

lmao proof you know nothing about basketball,if you did you wouldnt have to come at me with dumbass insults like callin me a "dickryda" whatever that is

and i called you a idiot cause as i said before you know nothing about basketball and laker fans to you are automatically "dickrydas" lmao