Author Topic: Dr Dre Studio Sightings Vol 17  (Read 130633 times)

Re: Dr Dre Studio Sightings Vol 17
« Reply #1695 on: March 01, 2022, 02:19:59 AM »
Let me quote, the realest hit I ever wrote:

Because he represents a very large and important aspect of them. Most of them are immensely dissatisfied with their lives as they are currently and his soundtrack to their halcyon days when they had far more options and all round merriment means that "if Dre wins again then maybe I can too".

Obviously this is a subconscious undercurrent. You can tell they genuinely lack any semblance of self awareness by how quickly they get sucked in. Its why a simple tweet is not just a simple tweet as it comes loaded with the baggage of their hopes, dreams and expectations. If Dre "changes the game" again that would represent hope to them that they too might be able to live the life they expected based on 1996 projections and not the kind of existence that has them F5ing a long dead forum dedicated to a genre that no longer exists as it did yet still exerts a huge influence on their life due to being regressed to the past instead of living in the present.

Cue a lot of this:

and this:

With some wishing they could unhear the self evident truth as from this moment onwards they'll never look at their Dre fetish the same way again. The die hard invested in their messiah of course will carry on regardless because to consider anything else is terrifying even though Dre pump fakes like crazy and treats his fans like whores.

20 years you lames have invested in this shell game called Detox. 20 years.
Stop it, get some help.

You'll notice that after this Ether was dropped certain people avoided the thread and replying because there was nothing they could say against what was self evident. Then someone broke the tension with levity and it allowed another to chime in with truth dressed as sarcasm (heed the words, note the tone as that is a way the self that lies can say the real without saying it is so) and, regular as clockwork, everyone else once again felt safe to fall into their space of idolization and hero worship of their pimp, Andre Young, as he continues to pump fake their hopes and dreams as he has done for the past 20 years, purely for his own gain, to a bunch of people too caught up his words to see how they don't link to his actions aka:

https://youtu.be/rVKlsP8C4Ns?t=100

You see, you're loving Dre like squares and he takes all you'll give whilst loving you like a pimp aka saying what he knows you want to hear, selling dreams and false promises whilst you go out and trade your worn out cooch (or potential in this example) and give him your money (attention in the case of the dub) whilst he breaks you off a little something something every now and then to make you feel special (performance, random leak but never the real deal).

You may be asking "How does a good Mormon know so much about pimping?". Well, lets just say I didn't always walk the path and am not a stranger to putting em on the stroll to serve my own goals so I know a pimp when I see one. A soul selling pimp is even easier to spot because he himself was pimped. Nowadays I stay suga free and sucka free and encourage you to do the same.

Stop it, get some help.

astra4322

« Reply #1696 on: March 01, 2022, 02:51:59 AM »
You are high all the time? Your are so full of bullshit. Your words have no sense  :grumpy:

« Reply #1697 on: March 01, 2022, 03:21:43 AM »

If what I said wasn't true and didn't strike a chord you wouldn't feel so emotional about it, would you? A-ha!

astra4322

« Reply #1698 on: March 01, 2022, 03:46:53 AM »
I stop reading your posts after few words. They are too chaotic and make no sense.

The following users thanked this post: Okka, Orbyte

« Reply #1699 on: March 01, 2022, 04:16:29 AM »
That speaks more of your comprehension (or lack thereof) than my posts. Need more pretty pictures?

dubcc says:

Sccit

« Reply #1700 on: March 01, 2022, 09:44:15 AM »
i had a dream last night that detox dropped. the disc was all 24 karat gold and came in a sterling silver case. you needed a 7.1 surround system just to play it. i ran to best buy but they were all out. after searching everywhere, i realized all the 7.1 surround systems in the world were sold out and i was stuck with just the cd and no music. i woke up and my sheets were drenched in skeet, sweat, and tears. then i came here and read eyeballs post, which helped me to realize that i have a serious problem. i am now seeking help, but no rehab center will take my inquiries serious when i tell them what i need to check in for.

:lebroncry:

The following users thanked this post: mtbsm

jman91331

« Reply #1701 on: March 03, 2022, 05:13:28 PM »

jman91331

« Reply #1702 on: March 03, 2022, 05:18:43 PM »
Because he represents a very large and important aspect of them. Most of them are immensely dissatisfied with their lives as they are currently and his soundtrack to their halcyon days when they had far more options and all round merriment means that "if Dre wins again then maybe I can too".

Obviously this is a subconscious undercurrent. You can tell they genuinely lack any semblance of self awareness by how quickly they get sucked in. Its why a simple tweet is not just a simple tweet as it comes loaded with the baggage of their hopes, dreams and expectations. If Dre "changes the game" again that would represent hope to them that they too might be able to live the life they expected based on 1996 projections and not the kind of existence that has them F5ing a long dead forum dedicated to a genre that no longer exists as it did yet still exerts a huge influence on their life due to being regressed to the past instead of living in the present.

Cue a lot of this:

and this:

With some wishing they could unhear the self evident truth as from this moment onwards they'll never look at their Dre fetish the same way again. The die hard invested in their messiah of course will carry on regardless because to consider anything else is terrifying even though Dre pump fakes like crazy and treats his fans like whores.

20 years you lames have invested in this shell game called Detox. 20 years.
Stop it, get some help.
Reading your post, I think you're speaking to yourself bro. You having a nervous breakdown in your posts  because no new Dr. Dre album has dropped. You using words like messiah and invested let's me know you're really hurt when it aint that deep   just calm down and find you something else to listen to or dust off that old Chronic album, it will be ok kipoers

AftermathBeats

« Reply #1703 on: March 31, 2022, 09:42:21 AM »
https://opensea.io/assets/matic/0x2953399124f0cbb46d2cbacd8a89cf0599974963/101324149589609765444097150160926508741381014360825123442161062698170267467786/

Bacc again 😂 New Picture from Dre and Snoop in the Studio , still the same Detox Board in the Backround

The following users thanked this post: SilentKiller

jessiebarker2020

« Reply #1704 on: March 31, 2022, 09:01:42 PM »
Detox tracklist first track is BUSTA MOVE

https://i.postimg.cc/xT09pgtH/big.png

jerseymike

« Reply #1705 on: April 01, 2022, 02:33:16 AM »
Seeing all these 25+ song titles, excluding the contract songs obvs, just reconfirms that nothing from the real detox album from 2011 and before is on this upcoming Compton pt 2 album. Shame on dre but oh well.

astra4322

« Reply #1706 on: April 01, 2022, 03:23:14 AM »
Seeing all these 25+ song titles, excluding the contract songs obvs, just reconfirms that nothing from the real detox album from 2011 and before is on this upcoming Compton pt 2 album. Shame on dre but oh well.

Seriously you still have faith that we will see new album from Dre? Take a look how old is this thread ane nothing!

mtbsm

« Reply #1707 on: April 01, 2022, 03:28:42 AM »

I tried sharpening up the image, didn’t make out much. What song titles you able to see ?

jerseymike

« Reply #1708 on: April 01, 2022, 04:20:56 AM »
I tried sharpening up the image, didn’t make out much. What song titles you able to see ?

found these already online. none of these are detox songs/beats/ideas repurposed for 2022. damn shame and just pure stupidity why he is so stubborn about not using real detox songs. i hope chad kiser can drop Not My Style soon, that song is a dope detox leftover.

A TRIBE CALLED WEST, BUSSA MOVE, MORNING GLORY, BACK 2 LA, DOCZILLA, MONSTER, WATCH ME WORK, OPTS, FUCK YO COUCH, ONCE IN A LIFETIME, FOUND A PERFECT LOVE, BELLY OF THE BEAST, FUGITIVE, TO FAR, SETTLE DOWN, FRIENDLY FIRE, DEVILS ADVOCATE, ONCE UPON A TIME, GODSPEED, WATTS, MEMORY, YOUNG, 1997, CALIFORNICATION, FATHERS DAY, FUCK IT, BYE BOY, LA BEAST and about 7-9ish more that are unreadable.

The following users thanked this post: mtbsm

Sccit

« Reply #1709 on: April 01, 2022, 01:00:02 PM »
Seriously you still have faith that we will see new album from Dre? Take a look how old is this thread ane nothing!

we got the ep

as underwhelming as it was, it was still something

at this point i’m not expecting anything from dre beyond that..there was some hype pre super bowl but i don’t think anyone of us truly believed there was a definitive release coming after the contract ep dropped.