Author Topic: Dr Dre Studio Sightings Vol 17  (Read 129521 times)

abusive

Re: Dr Dre Studio Sightings Vol 17
« Reply #690 on: July 26, 2021, 10:29:37 AM »
But then again...it's not like Dre gives a fuck about anyones opinion deep down anyway. We've heard several times that he doesn't let people influence him that much. He would've dropped more albums by that logic.

Word. I saw this picture on ig yesterday, and thought to myself: "Damn, Dre could've played a super hero in a movie."
That was a missed opportunity.

That's my point and that's he hasn't dropped anything that has connected with the culture in recent memory.
No man born of woman tho. Dead homies.

The following users thanked this post: Orbyte

Orbyte

Orbyte

« Reply #692 on: July 27, 2021, 05:19:52 AM »
Probably not going to happen, but hey, atleast I'm providing the information that LostAngels never did lol
« Last Edit: July 27, 2021, 05:34:17 AM by Orbyte »

The following users thanked this post: Sccit, mtbsm

thegooddoc

« Reply #693 on: July 27, 2021, 06:15:51 PM »
Probably not going to happen, but hey, atleast I'm providing the information that LostAngels never did lol

What happened to LostAngel?  He had some interesting info.  Not his fault that Dre didn't follow through.

The following users thanked this post: NuWest

mtbsm

« Reply #694 on: July 28, 2021, 03:22:17 AM »
Not sure I believe that part about Dre not turning in Detox on the day of- that is stage fright on a massive scale to flip the switch like that after all the promo etc was in place. Anyhow this dude been right before so who knows

Nevertheless the divorce stuff not good for a release. That’s gotta get sewn up first

Unrelated : pics of Dre in studio with Harry O

heisenberg

« Reply #695 on: July 28, 2021, 04:23:54 AM »
What happened to LostAngel?  He had some interesting info.  Not his fault that Dre didn't follow through.

0 info you can trust like this man back in the day who claimed he was in dr dre circle or interscope (maybe it was the same guy). its easy to say "ok xzibit has an album in the work with this and that, the title is..., producers are..." and few day later "ok the album is cancelled or will be out in X years" come on. i would like to give him credit but thats easy talk.

Same with the "exclusive" track/snippet, the little he had was out on other site.

abusive

« Reply #696 on: July 28, 2021, 06:50:47 AM »
*Some guy on the internet.*
No man born of woman tho. Dead homies.

Orbyte

« Reply #697 on: August 02, 2021, 07:20:43 AM »
Played it for grandmaster Flash.

Never posted it, because I got tired of those pics myself. But he also recorded Flavor Flav on one of them tracks. Who knows if it will end up on it though:

« Last Edit: August 02, 2021, 07:31:49 AM by Orbyte »

Jay_J

« Reply #698 on: August 02, 2021, 08:06:26 AM »

do you need info? i give you some.

dre finished the album its coming maaan, but he delayed to fix a few things because he is too perfectionist, it will come out this year. that what i know from some dude knows a dude from someone close to dre's crib. if it won't happen, it's dre's fault, don't blame me.

Are you satisfied?

Sccit

« Reply #699 on: August 02, 2021, 11:08:52 AM »
Played it for grandmaster Flash.

Never posted it, because I got tired of those pics myself. But he also recorded Flavor Flav on one of them tracks. Who knows if it will end up on it though:

so this confirms there’s an album done

whether it sees the light of day is the question

thegooddoc

« Reply #700 on: August 03, 2021, 05:56:36 PM »
do you need info? i give you some.

dre finished the album its coming maaan, but he delayed to fix a few things because he is too perfectionist, it will come out this year. that what i know from some dude knows a dude from someone close to dre's crib. if it won't happen, it's dre's fault, don't blame me.

Are you satisfied?

Are you one of the people that constantly attacked that guy?  Relax it is just a message board.

Okka

« Reply #701 on: August 03, 2021, 10:02:31 PM »
Are you one of the people that constantly attacked that guy?  Relax it is just a message board.

He actually ran the Xzibit fansite back in the day and I'm pretty sure he was in contact with him too. That's where he got his information from.

The following users thanked this post: thegooddoc

Sccit

« Reply #702 on: August 04, 2021, 12:33:56 AM »
He actually ran the Xzibit fansite back in the day and I'm pretty sure he was in contact with him too. That's where he got his information from.

who? lostangel?

Okka

« Reply #703 on: August 04, 2021, 02:28:35 AM »
who? lostangel?

Yeah. It looks like the website hasn't been updated since 2020 though.

The following users thanked this post: thegooddoc, Orbyte

mtbsm

« Reply #704 on: August 05, 2021, 06:01:00 AM »
grandmaster flash looks like tony yayo's uncle