Author Topic: Dr Dre Studio Sightings Vol 17  (Read 130292 times)

Orbyte

Re: Dr Dre Studio Sightings Vol 17
« Reply #675 on: July 18, 2021, 02:42:11 AM »
don't want to piss of the golden goose by telling him that this is not it.

But then again...it's not like Dre gives a fuck about anyones opinion deep down anyway. We've heard several times that he doesn't let people influence him that much. He would've dropped more albums by that logic.

On a side note, why doesn't he act more?

Word. I saw this picture on ig yesterday, and thought to myself: "Damn, Dre could've played a super hero in a movie."
That was a missed opportunity.

Sccit

« Reply #676 on: July 18, 2021, 08:18:31 AM »
I wouldn't say garbage - just average for someone that claims perfection and something new. For me Boss' Life was meh as I was comparing it at the time with Busta's ELE Everybody Rise that was out prior to it with the same exact piano smaple. Out the two I prefer Busta's Version that has the energy and set the tone on the whole ELE album. What I mean is none of those songs are head turning like making me go damn! what did I just listen too - rewind that! like the 2001 era was and all the hits upto around the Blue Carpet Treatment.  It seems to me that Dre just surrounds himself with yes men like abusive posted about Kanye. I was watching a clip the other day of an unreleased song - with the hey young world sample. Everyone in the studio acting like its some dope beat nodding their heads and this should be the next single like Still Dre. I would have been like Dre what is this? - almost the same beat as Prodigy's Keep It Thoro that sounds way better - Dre what you doing?

Legends of the fall offs - i'm not into that horror core sounding vibe. I had the Gravediggaz 6 feet deep back in the day - that was enough for me!

wasn’t his best beat, but still dope .. original was a classic tho

Orbyte

« Reply #677 on: July 18, 2021, 03:18:37 PM »

Caption: "What in the Aftermathmatics is going on ova here?"

Eminem and Kendrick also visited Interscope Records couple days ago. Em even went to the studio there apparently.

Hellquist

« Reply #678 on: July 18, 2021, 03:19:05 PM »
I was thinking about his whole if it ain’t great or classics debate he won’t release it.  But what about all the subpar ass songs that he is on with the Eminem? I mean some were and are classic, but after Encore the amount of beats wasted on there with burps and farts and Rainman, Christopher Reeves jokes and a puppet dog flow … where is the care and passion there? I mean both Eminem and Dre don’t need to make music.  But why not give more to Apple? Charge $50 for 20 tracks or some shit it will sell even if it gets streamed and seeded quickly or even a CD 💿 as crazy as it sounds his shit would sell.

He could do all kinds of shit, but it’s his legacy and reality of if it doesn’t sell he is not going to fuck with it.  That’s why you don’t see a lot of artist from the past still around.  If it was about music Sam Sneed, Nate Dogg, Kurupt or shit Hittman and Mel-Man or Truth hurts would be on album 10 over there.

Shit even puffy releases more music with more hits than him. Jermaine Dupri yeah some
Of it is shit I don’t purchase all of it or listen to it.

But I also don’t have a lot of those tracks recently released with his verse on them on any playlist either, good for a quick listen but nothing I bump in the ride or outside on the patio when I’m chilling under the sun bbq and shit.

It’s over I guess, the time it mattered to hear him more is gone.  Shit the second holy grail verse with Dre on it leaked and the internet was crazy for a second.

If he released shit like that it would sell. He just ain’t in the music Business any more to want to sell it or put energy in to it any more. It’s over … he went out with being on top sales wise with Eminem.  All of Eminem’s albums sold a shit load, and he made a big ass movie released a pretty descent album under that. That he put absolutely no energy in to giving it more light, no videos no promo tour no remix’es nothing …

There's a difference between producing tracks for other artists and releasing an album/project of your own. Dre has produced on all of Eminem's album if I remember correctly. They fit each other like a glove and Dre knows what sound Eminem wants.

I do get annoyed by him not releasing albums like we all are. He should have at least 8 albums instead of two. I don't count Compton. I feel it's a soundtrack, but people say 3 albums, which is fine.

Dr. Dre is like Quentin Tarantino. Tarantino said he didn't want his last film to be shit because most legendary directors last few films are terrible and they could have stopped after their last classic. Maybe that's what Dre is thinking like he wants to stop on top. Tarantino wants to stop directing while he's at his peak and not film just to film. I think that's what Dr. Dre is.

He could release albums every few years, but he's more quality over quantity plus he doesn't really need to release music because he is a billionaire and made good business moves. If he didn't have Beats by Dre and then get it acquired by Apple, maybe he would have continue to release music. We just don't know. His perfectionism is a gift and a curse. We got robbed of his musical peak, but he doesn't have 85 million albums like Snoop does. It's a give and take.

Sccit

« Reply #679 on: July 18, 2021, 04:35:38 PM »
^^ dre didnt produced on mmlp2, revival, or kamikaze…. 3 consecutive em albums wit no dre before dre came back for music to be murdered by.
« Last Edit: July 18, 2021, 08:20:10 PM by Sccit »

The following users thanked this post: Hellquist

Proc pka KP

« Reply #680 on: July 18, 2021, 05:10:58 PM »
Not these niggas again. Give us a mixtape already good doc.

heisenberg

« Reply #681 on: July 18, 2021, 07:38:55 PM »
^^ dre didnt produced on mmlp2, revival, or recovery…. 3 consecutive em albums wit no dre before dre came back for music to be murdered by.

to be exact dre produced the track "so bad" on recovery and "Remind Me" on revival even if its only an intro , mixed a couple others and mixed on mmlp2 too but nothing on kamikaze.

Sccit

« Reply #682 on: July 18, 2021, 08:21:13 PM »
to be exact dre produced the track "so bad" on recovery and "Remind Me" on revival even if its only an intro , mixed a couple others and mixed on mmlp2 too but nothing on kamikaze.

duno why i said recovery.. i meant kamikaze

he didn’t produce any songs on those 3 (not countin intros/skits)

abusive

« Reply #683 on: July 19, 2021, 05:38:32 AM »

Caption: "What in the Aftermathmatics is going on ova here?"

Eminem and Kendrick also visited Interscope Records couple days ago. Em even went to the studio there apparently.
Em in a pic with a women of color, I'm legit shocked!
No man born of woman tho. Dead homies.

Jay_J

« Reply #684 on: July 19, 2021, 09:00:40 AM »
Em in a pic with a women of color, I'm legit shocked!

she is Puma, DOC and Eryka's daughter.

so we can say there are 3 old cats and one young puma in the photo  8)

The following users thanked this post: abusive

Orbyte

« Reply #685 on: July 25, 2021, 04:14:35 PM »
Release in august or (if his divorce case holds him up) in november apparently.

I know what you're thinking, but the source is a reliable user/insider on sectioneighty.com
He has been right about Eminem releases multiple times over the years. Last time was with the side b album for an example.

It's dre though, so don't get your hopes up at all until you can click "buy" somewhere lol
« Last Edit: July 27, 2021, 05:20:45 AM by Orbyte »

h2k4

« Reply #686 on: July 25, 2021, 04:18:21 PM »
Release in august or (if his divorce case holds him up) in october apparently.

I know what you're thinking, but the source is a reliable user/insider on sectioneighty.com
He has been right about Eminem releases multiple times over the years. Last time was with the side b album for an example.

It's dre though, so don't get your hopes up.
Not that Dre needs any kind of build up leading to a release but that time frame would be the best time for him to drop. I just hope he doesn't have the same influencers involved from the "Compton" album.

mtbsm

« Reply #687 on: July 26, 2021, 08:10:10 AM »

It's dre though, so don't get your hopes up at all until you can click "buy" somewhere lol

Hey orbyte you have a link to that thread ?

Sccit

« Reply #688 on: July 26, 2021, 09:02:49 AM »

where are u seeing this?

abusive

« Reply #689 on: July 26, 2021, 10:25:02 AM »
she is Puma, DOC and Eryka's daughter.

so we can say there are 3 old cats and one young puma in the photo  8)
After the racist tapes convo got started again due to a talk between benzino and queens flip I spent some time looking through Google images to see if he had any pics of women with color.
No man born of woman tho. Dead homies.