Author Topic: Dr Dre Studio Sightings Vol 17  (Read 129843 times)

Orbyte

Re: Dr Dre Studio Sightings Vol 17
« Reply #855 on: September 16, 2021, 01:53:08 PM »
"Not my style" is a detox leak from 2008 or so why are we talking about it ?
« Last Edit: September 16, 2021, 02:46:03 PM by Orbyte »

The following users thanked this post: mtbsm

topdogg188

« Reply #856 on: September 17, 2021, 02:35:23 AM »
paying homage to the Fugees on that Donda Snippet is cool.

mtbsm

« Reply #857 on: September 17, 2021, 03:29:27 AM »
A Fugees flip is the first single? NFW

Detox Is A Myth!!!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Detox is the biggest marketing deception on Earth
« Reply #858 on: September 17, 2021, 10:49:50 AM »
Sounds like Dre trying to do Just Blaze shiit.
"Detox" is a myth -- Bigfoot, Loch Ness Monster, Area 51, Iraq having WMD, Detox...you get it now?  It was invented by the Aftermath marketing department to maintain the fans' attention.  Notice how everytime a new Aftermath album is ready to come out, they always mention Detox is next up?  Because they are using the invention of "Detox" as a way to market other albums.  The sooner you realize that Detox is NOT REAL, the sooner you'll feel liberated.  Oh yeah, f.u. Aftermath for fooling us fans.

jerseymike

« Reply #859 on: September 17, 2021, 11:38:48 AM »
not my style is fire, jake one produced it, not dre. too bad the full version hasnt dropped cuz its dope. those other new snippets sound so terrible and cringe.

dre new album is just compton pt 2 minus the trap/commercial songs. it's nowhere near as good as detox or any of the leaks. not sure why dre isn't using any of the detox songs when theyre a million times better than everything from compton to this new album but oh well. below average dre songs are better than no new dre songs i guess lol.

DrDreDetox2018

« Reply #860 on: September 17, 2021, 12:14:01 PM »
not my style is fire, jake one produced it, not dre. too bad the full version hasnt dropped cuz its dope. those other new snippets sound so terrible and cringe.

dre new album is just compton pt 2 minus the trap/commercial songs. it's nowhere near as good as detox or any of the leaks. not sure why dre isn't using any of the detox songs when theyre a million times better than everything from compton to this new album but oh well. below average dre songs are better than no new dre songs i guess lol.

Some people dont realize that dre songs, which produced by others, they will never get the fire sound without dre's hand..

U think "get it" produced by jake one, that has no dre touch?
Mel Man without dre?
Scott storch without dre?
Daz without dre?

We see the big difference...

Dre get the idea and the beat and he make it perfect, what other producer mostly can't do...

Too many examples...
U can mention that dre didnt produced not my style or something like that, but u think u get the final touch without dre? Never and never

Look scott storch without dre what he did and do now... not  worth even to hear his new beats...

But u will say he changed his style.. and what about Snake Chamber? Because its D.R.E.

The following users thanked this post: Sccit, Hellquist

jerseymike

« Reply #861 on: September 17, 2021, 12:28:58 PM »
Some people dont realize that dre songs, which produced by others, they will never get the fire sound without dre's hand..

U think "get it" produced by jake one, that has no dre touch?
Mel Man without dre?
Scott storch without dre?
Daz without dre?

We see the big difference...

Dre get the idea and the beat and he make it perfect, what other producer mostly can't do...

Too many examples...
U can mention that dre didnt produced not my style or something like that, but u think u get the final touch without dre? Never and never

Look scott storch without dre what he did and do now... not  worth even to hear his new beats...

But u will say he changed his style.. and what about Snake Chamber? Because its D.R.E.

dre touch or not, the fact remains this new album will be so disappointing to real dre fans. detox was the best music dre ever made bar none, better than chronic and 2001 combined but this new album wont even be better than the aftermath compilation album from 1996 lol. sad to say the last fire dre verse was on 3 kings, his verse was better than jayz too.

DrDreDetox2018

« Reply #862 on: September 17, 2021, 12:36:53 PM »
dre touch or not, the fact remains this new album will be so disappointing to real dre fans. detox was the best music dre ever made bar none, better than chronic and 2001 combined but this new album wont even be better than the aftermath compilation album from 1996 lol. sad to say the last fire dre verse was on 3 kings, his verse was better than jayz too.

I agree that Detox would be a classic, from what other producer like Dj Quik said... and what we heard about it till today.. so many concepts , so many Ideas, so many Detox versions...

And when we would put together the best songs, i think we would have classic album like 1992 and 2001...

Now what about the new Dre? I don't know, but i hope at least we get some detox sessions songs like young world or something from the doggumenatary detox studio sessions...

DrDreDetox2018

« Reply #863 on: September 17, 2021, 12:41:27 PM »
And in my opinion he will give some detox songs a chance with a new mix like he did in the compton album with "talking to my diary" and this song was so fucking old, we heard it maybe 5 years before compton album, and that was the final track the best song and he put a perfect End with this song. And i think he wanted fans should hear this song because he liked it so much, thats why it was on the commercial and maybe he will do it with the new album and i think he will give "hey young world" a chance with a new mix because he knows everybody liked it... lets hope

jerseymike

« Reply #864 on: September 17, 2021, 01:07:16 PM »
I agree that Detox would be a classic, from what other producer like Dj Quik said... and what we heard about it till today.. so many concepts , so many Ideas, so many Detox versions...

And when we would put together the best songs, i think we would have classic album like 1992 and 2001...

Now what about the new Dre? I don't know, but i hope at least we get some detox sessions songs like young world or something from the doggumenatary detox studio sessions...

the detox concept wasnt something super insane revolutionary, that quik quote got misunderstood by people, it was just fire music without compromise. there wasnt that many versions of detox either. stories people tell about detox are exaggerated and convoluted.

talking to my diary was changed from the original detox version and its barely a 0.5/10 compared actual detox songs. dre wont use any detox songs on this new album, blame his new team. hey young world is a decent 4/10 compared to real detox songs but some dre fans act like its a 10/10 song like that other awful kendrick its alive song lmao. the new album might have some compton leftovers or it will be new stuff. dont expect any detox songs to make it even though any random detox song by dre is better than the 300 songs he made for this album + compton leftovers lol.

why dre refused to release 10/10 instant classic songs from detox that no one would argue if they are good or not is beyond anyones understanding. even dre is too confused at this point with all the new yes men around him. just hope those detox songs leak someday cuz they would break the internet and make everyone in the world hate dre cuz people would be pissed off why he didnt release those songs but released some mediocre nonsense instead like compton and the new album. 

M Solo

« Reply #865 on: September 17, 2021, 01:28:47 PM »
I think you're really overhyping a lot of Detox.  I'm sure there were some 10/10 classics but there would have been a LOT of really bad songs. Psycho(Good Things Commerical beat and song featuring 50 Cent) was originally a Detox song and the hook on that would have been the biggest stain on Dre's legacy to date.

Either way I am very optimistic about this album.

The following users thanked this post: Orbyte

DrDreDetox2018

« Reply #866 on: September 17, 2021, 02:33:48 PM »
the detox concept wasnt something super insane revolutionary, that quik quote got misunderstood by people, it was just fire music without compromise. there wasnt that many versions of detox either. stories people tell about detox are exaggerated and convoluted.

talking to my diary was changed from the original detox version and its barely a 0.5/10 compared actual detox songs. dre wont use any detox songs on this new album, blame his new team. hey young world is a decent 4/10 compared to real detox songs but some dre fans act like its a 10/10 song like that other awful kendrick its alive song lmao. the new album might have some compton leftovers or it will be new stuff. dont expect any detox songs to make it even though any random detox song by dre is better than the 300 songs he made for this album + compton leftovers lol.

why dre refused to release 10/10 instant classic songs from detox that no one would argue if they are good or not is beyond anyones understanding. even dre is too confused at this point with all the new yes men around him. just hope those detox songs leak someday cuz they would break the internet and make everyone in the world hate dre cuz people would be pissed off why he didnt release those songs but released some mediocre nonsense instead like compton and the new album.

U act like u heard the detox album... how u can be so sure about it.. lol

Orbyte

« Reply #867 on: September 17, 2021, 02:47:57 PM »
I think you're really overhyping a lot of Detox.  I'm sure there were some 10/10 classics but there would have been a LOT of really bad songs. Psycho(Good Things Commerical beat and song featuring 50 Cent) was originally a Detox song and the hook on that would have been the biggest stain on Dre's legacy to date.

Either way I am very optimistic about this album.
Yes, Psycho was meh.

Anyway... do you think we'll get the three aftermath albums in those next months ?

thegooddoc

« Reply #868 on: September 17, 2021, 06:40:14 PM »

I guess I'm in the minority, because I thought Compton was a fire album.  If the new album is as good or better than Compton, I'm good with that. 

The following users thanked this post: Sccit

M Solo

« Reply #869 on: September 17, 2021, 07:00:24 PM »
Yes, Psycho was meh.

Anyway... do you think we'll get the three aftermath albums in those next months ?

Honestly I haven't heard a peep from my guy about anything outside of Dre.  I was told back in like March it would be August or November.  I think the writing is on the wall for Kendrick but I've heard nothing about Eminem.  And as you've pointed out correctly in this thread my guy had been write about multiple Eminem releases and Compton.  Full disclosure though he was wrong about Detox in April 2011 although to be fair it was thought that Dre literally changed his mind on the day the album was supposed to be turned in.  I will say that I will be absolutely floored if Dre does not release by the end of the year.

As far as Psycho goes it was super frustrating because it could have been an alltime classic. Add the strings, let 50 do the hook and put Dre on a verse- that's a 10/10 song as opposed to the generous 5 I'll give the version I have.

The following users thanked this post: Orbyte