Author Topic: Dr Dre Studio Sightings Vol 17  (Read 129788 times)

Re: Dr Dre Studio Sightings Vol 17
« Reply #1125 on: November 13, 2021, 01:58:26 PM »

what truth? i don’t need to play ego games wit a forum hermit bout whether or not dre will stick to his word n put out new music..

do i think he will? yes… is it 100%?? nothing is.

so we’ll see….

but the fact that u n the norwegian dude gettin irritated wit cats discussing the potential is some funnystyle shit regardless. you know what they say tho, cacs of a feather……

You should've just kept my name out of your mouth instead of trying to be slick because you always end up looking like a doofus. Ain't you learned that yet?

As for Dre, you've got a bunch of middle aged men acting like dizzy fangirls falling for the same ol rope a dope he's been using since 04 and you still don't get it. Dre is done. He's a long way from Starbucks, homie. And you're here in a billion page thread, on a forum stuck in 96 about a project thats never gonna drop.

Things like this are why I stopped posting because its all copy and paste. For real you could redo this thread here in 04, 06, 09, 12, 15, 18 etc.. whenever and it would be exactly the same people saying exactly the same things with exactly the same outcome.

Thats sad.

But you know whats even sadder? The fact that you all want, no need, him to come back and save the day. These vicarious victories are indictments of your lives and how stuck in the past you all must be.

Evolve. There are a billion genres out there and with the net its never been easier to try new tunes. Inspire yourself. Log off the net and go into the real world sometime. Talk to real people. Have fun.

Parting shot:

Imagine if you had all taken the "Look out for Detox" energy and put it into something else. Imagine where you would be. Scitt, you might've actually made a hit song. Not meaning that a diss but to make you think about the return on investment of your attention and how you've wasted it. The good thing is you can realize it now and stop pouring good attention after bad.

If it comes, it comes.

Don't fall for the okedoke again. You're smarter than that and its out of respect I typed these paragraphs because I know you (and a few others) will read and heed them and realize why I don't post any more but come through once in a while to check whats (not) new.

Your obsession with Dre is stealing your potential. Its obviously stole your past. Don't let it steal your future.

Sccit

« Reply #1126 on: November 13, 2021, 04:13:56 PM »
You should've just kept my name out of your mouth instead of trying to be slick because you always end up looking like a doofus. Ain't you learned that yet?

As for Dre, you've got a bunch of middle aged men acting like dizzy fangirls falling for the same ol rope a dope he's been using since 04 and you still don't get it. Dre is done. He's a long way from Starbucks, homie. And you're here in a billion page thread, on a forum stuck in 96 about a project thats never gonna drop.

Things like this are why I stopped posting because its all copy and paste. For real you could redo this thread here in 04, 06, 09, 12, 15, 18 etc.. whenever and it would be exactly the same people saying exactly the same things with exactly the same outcome.

Thats sad.

But you know whats even sadder? The fact that you all want, no need, him to come back and save the day. These vicarious victories are indictments of your lives and how stuck in the past you all must be.

Evolve. There are a billion genres out there and with the net its never been easier to try new tunes. Inspire yourself. Log off the net and go into the real world sometime. Talk to real people. Have fun.

Parting shot:

Imagine if you had all taken the "Look out for Detox" energy and put it into something else. Imagine where you would be. Scitt, you might've actually made a hit song. Not meaning that a diss but to make you think about the return on investment of your attention and how you've wasted it. The good thing is you can realize it now and stop pouring good attention after bad.

If it comes, it comes.

Don't fall for the okedoke again. You're smarter than that and its out of respect I typed these paragraphs because I know you (and a few others) will read and heed them and realize why I don't post any more but come through once in a while to check whats (not) new.

Your obsession with Dre is stealing your potential. Its obviously stole your past. Don't let it steal your future.

bro we in here talkin bout a potential project in a billion page thread but u in here READING it lmao

actin holier than thou aint gunna work in that instance my friend

u can never make someone look foolish when they got reality on they side

your problem is that you’re more worried about optics than you are bout keepin it a buck

that’s why you typed out a 3 paragraph response earlier and deleted it, only to replace it with one sentence

you trying too hard fam.. relax and do what makes you happy instead of goin around tellin others what they should be doin to pass time

i’m currently workin on big projects, including shit wit pharcyde, bone thugs, dpg and more. me posting about dre doesn’t hinder any of that as you so pompously insinuated.

next time u come in one of these threads, make sure you sippin that tea witout your pinkie stickin out.. as a dude who strives to get a laugh and puts thought into his posts, i genuinely like u. but there’s a fine line between puttin thought into something n overthinking it.

mtbsm

« Reply #1127 on: November 13, 2021, 04:51:21 PM »
Just Another Day and others what’s up? Just bullshitting in here. Maybe maybe not. It’s always a topic of conversation  because his best work changes everything. The thought of it happening again is cool right ? But if it doesn’t it doesn’t

The following users thanked this post: Sccit

Hellquist

« Reply #1128 on: November 13, 2021, 06:34:18 PM »
Dr. Dre is all about inspiration. This is how we got Compton. Dre getting a divorce is new inspiration. Dre performing at the Super Bowl Halftime Show is inspiration and also a way for millions of people to be engaged in what he is doing. This is why I believe he is going to drop new music. If millions of people are watching you perform at the biggest sporting event in the US, you have to take advantage of the opportunity. He's not going to waste this golden opportunity. This is the first time in history rap is being performed at the Super Bowl. Dre is all about making history. This is the time to do it.

The following users thanked this post: Sccit

Proc pka KP

« Reply #1129 on: November 13, 2021, 06:47:48 PM »
Stupid dupe accounts ruining good posts

Duck Duck Doggy

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Lay back and twist one
« Reply #1130 on: November 13, 2021, 07:13:08 PM »

Thats sad.

Parting shot:

If it comes, it comes.

For someone who’s “grown” and doesn’t care you sure sound bitter. If you don’t give a fuck why do you care if there’s idiots here making the same posts. Go fuck some pussy and let out that frustration. You truly sound pathetic. Why are you mad that Dre fans are optimistic he will release music? That bothers you? LOL

The following users thanked this post: Jome, Sccit, M Solo

I`m Wayne Brady bitch!

« Reply #1131 on: November 13, 2021, 09:33:20 PM »

bro we in here talkin bout a potential project in a billion page thread but u in here READING it lmao

actin holier than thou aint gunna work in that instance my friend

u can never make someone look foolish when they got reality on they side

your problem is that you’re more worried about optics than you are bout keepin it a buck

that’s why you typed out a 3 paragraph response earlier and deleted it, only to replace it with one sentence

you trying too hard fam.. relax and do what makes you happy instead of goin around tellin others what they should be doin to pass time

i’m currently workin on big projects, including shit wit pharcyde, bone thugs, dpg and more. me posting about dre doesn’t hinder any of that as you so pompously insinuated.

next time u come in one of these threads, make sure you sippin that tea witout your pinkie stickin out.. as a dude who strives to get a laugh and puts thought into his posts, i genuinely like u. but there’s a fine line between puttin thought into something n overthinking it.

Ease up with the gay jokes. You’re from LA: a city run by blue haired gay’s in a state ruined by communism. The most dangerous thing you endure doing the day is that you might trip and hurt yourself on a pride flag.

Just Another Day For Dre…has many good points. I would also suggest lay off the weed. What little brains you guys had have been smoked retarded.

Sccit

« Reply #1132 on: November 13, 2021, 10:30:45 PM »
Ease up with the gay jokes. You’re from LA: a city run by blue haired gay’s in a state ruined by communism. The most dangerous thing you endure doing the day is that you might trip and hurt yourself on a pride flag.

Just Another Day For Dre…has many good points. I would also suggest lay off the weed. What little brains you guys had have been smoked retarded.

who you kiddin, the closest you’ve ever been to LA is when you were bumpin your dre records, cruisin down the mean streets of Oslo

this was before you grew out of your high school rebel phase and stopped listening to hip-hop in favor of your local legends royksopp

speakin of royksopp, they actually had a pretty bangin hit in a geico commercial out here .. “brave men tell the truth, the wise mans tools are analogies and puzzles” .. yea, u know what i’m talkin bout mufucka

but really tho, if this ain’t the shit for you then beat it kid

Duck Duck Doggy

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Lay back and twist one
« Reply #1133 on: November 13, 2021, 10:50:22 PM »

who you kiddin, the closest you’ve ever been to LA is when you were bumpin your dre records, cruisin down the mean streets of Oslo

this was before you grew out of your high school rebel phase and stopped listening to hip-hop in favor of your local legends royksopp

speakin of royksopp, they actually had a pretty bangin hit in a geico commercial out here .. “brave men tell the truth, the wise mans tools are analogies and puzzles” .. yea, u know what i’m talkin bout mufucka

Don’t mind him. He’s just another cac mad at his dad and takes it out on here.

Proc pka KP

« Reply #1134 on: November 13, 2021, 11:00:52 PM »

The closest you’ve ever been to LA is when you were bumpin your dre records, cruisin down the mean streets of Oslo

this

Sccit

« Reply #1135 on: November 13, 2021, 11:17:26 PM »
Don’t mind him. He’s just another cac mad at his dad and takes it out on here.

:cac:

« Reply #1136 on: November 13, 2021, 11:54:16 PM »
If what I said meant nothing you all would've said nothing. Instead you all got hoemotional. Says it all.

Don't worry, Daddy Dre will be back from the store as he promised. 20 years ago.

Just keep looking out for Detox children.

I`m Wayne Brady bitch!

« Reply #1137 on: November 14, 2021, 12:37:38 AM »

Your entire city has become West Hollywood and utterly destroyed by your asinine politics. Sccit’s idea of gangbanging is litteraly a bunch of men banging with rainbow colored bandanas.

You’ll be in retirement homes and Dre will have passed away but still you’re waiting for Detox. I agree with Just Another Day For Dre… 100%: imagine what you could do with your time that’s actually productive, instead of wasting your life whilest having Dr.Dre’s nuts on your chin.

Sccit

« Reply #1138 on: November 14, 2021, 12:44:13 AM »
If what I said meant nothing you all would've said nothing. Instead you all got hoemotional. Says it all.

Don't worry, Daddy Dre will be back from the store as he promised. 20 years ago.

Just keep looking out for Detox children.

:dead:

Sccit

« Reply #1139 on: November 14, 2021, 12:47:02 AM »

a bunch of men banging with rainbow colored bandanas.

a lil too vivid wit them thoughts brodie

:umango: